Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife (1497 Views)

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Since I Moved Into My New Flat... / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Bashspeaks(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Getting married has a lot of story attach, it serve as another chapter of life which someone needs to engage into different training about marriage.
I got married to the love of my heart (Adeniyi) in year 2017, the marriage was a romantic one with sweet memory attach to it, which we were bless two boys.

Earlier this year, my husband lost his most favourable job, ever since then things has been difficult for both of us, feeding is nothing to talk about, my two boys were sent back from school due to the unpaid school fees.

My husband also have been acting strange for the past weeks now, which is beyond my own perspective, have been trying to ask him what is really going on in his mind, but he refuse to talk and I am little bit worried

So I think is job has something to do with this, A friend introduce me to a cosmetic business where I can earn more than working with a company

Which has more benefit attach to it, this business gave me access to travel on an expensive trip without paying,replacing my salary with 6figures digit.

This business made me an independent wife to my husband and my two sons, which I will be moving into my new apartment this month.

So I think this is worth sharing to those out there to benefit from, There are many opportunity out there.

2 Likes

Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by hisgrace090: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2018
How does it happen?
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by greatnaija01: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2018
is this a good news? or a revenge? Because its sounding somehow
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by mikejj(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin your type are scarce jawe.nt the type that are on our nerves now.more blessings.as u bless me.kiki
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Bashspeaks(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
It quite simple my dear

hisgrace090:
How does it happen?
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Bashspeaks(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good news

greatnaija01:
is this a good news? or a revenge? Because its sounding somehow
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Everest1989(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lie from pity of hell. With in few months, you worth millions? You wan deceive who?
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Bashspeaks(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
If you think this is wrong

Chat me up via WhatsApp no
I will show you how it goes

Everest1989:
Lie from pity of hell. With in few months, you worth millions? You wan deceive who?
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Everest1989(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bashspeaks:
If you think this is wrong

Chat me up via WhatsApp no
I will show you how it goes

Is it not Oriflame from Sweden?
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Bashspeaks(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is it

Everest1989:

Is it not Oriflame from Sweden?
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Everest1989(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bashspeaks:
Is it
Okay.
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Bashspeaks(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2018
If you've always wanted to know about my online/ home business or have at one time thought of joining..... The time is NOW! Registration is FREE for this month of February �� ����.
Take advantage of this opportunity and register to start an amazing business earning right from your smartphone. That's what I've been doing for 3years now and it's been a lovely + lucrative journey.

Register with N2,990 only, pick 1 or 2 items and get the money back 24hrs sharp! Want to know more? Slide into my inbox ✍ or chat me up on whatsapp 07039656945

Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Bashspeaks(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Milk and Honey scrub

Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by Everest1989(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bashspeaks:
Milk and Honey scrub
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by MistaBabz: 2:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife by MistaBabz: 3:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Bashspeaks:
Getting married has a lot of story attach, it serve as another chapter of life which someone needs to engage into different training about marriage.
I got married to the love of my heart (Adeniyi) in year 2017, the marriage was a romantic one with sweet memory attach to it, which we were bless two boys.

Earlier this year, my husband lost his most favourable job, ever since then things has been difficult for both of us, feeding is nothing to talk about, my two boys were sent back from school due to the unpaid school fees.

My husband also have been acting strange for the past weeks now, which is beyond my own perspective, have been trying to ask him what is really going on in his mind, but he refuse to talk and I am little bit worried

So I think is job has something to do with this, A friend introduce me to a cosmetic business where I can earn more than working with a company

Which has more benefit attach to it, this business gave me access to travel on an expensive trip without paying,replacing my salary with 6figures digit.

This business made me an independent wife to my husband and my two sons, which I will be moving into my new apartment this month.

So I think this is worth sharing to those out there to benefit from, There are many opportunity out there.

Marketers can lie sha, u married in 2017 & you have kids who are already going to school. Weh done Ma

(1) (Reply)

MEME THREAD: Funny Memes Done On #ekurobycoded (don't Laugh) / Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl Episode Two [rated 18+] / Please Help. this big yarnsh girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.