Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) (37464 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At APC Rally In Katsina (Photo, Video) / Politics & Opposition In Ngeria With Eng. Dr Muttaka Rabe Darma / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by WorldRichest: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
princepeter566:
may calamities worst than this befall all those herdsmen and their sponsors wasting innocent lives

This is the best you can think of at this moment? Why are you disgracing your family on the net? Fulani herdsmen will rot in hell, but this is not the time to think about them, definitely not on this thread.
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ourema(f): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
LZAA:
didn't a similar topic make fp some time ago? cc mynd44
Well, just saw it on Punch today

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by LZAA: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
ourema:
Well, just saw it on Punch today
lol my bad no vex o jst dat im sure there was a similar thread not too long ago
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Edetedu5(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
So sad,may her soul rest with God,Amen.
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
ourema:

http://punchng.com/masaris-aide-kills-own-daughter-with-car/
People need to be more careful. What a beautiful Angel.
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
I live in a compound full of children, before I move I go around my car after that I start the engine, horn at least to alert the parents and also the children.
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
AlienRobot:
He should be jailed ASAP
I support this proposal. It's classical negligence
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Odingo1: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
How can he not know that the child is there, the man should be investigated shocked shocked
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Getintouch2004:
Innocent beautiful baby. And President Buhari is still alive.

What a life angry
buhari will not die till 2023

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
pinnket:
shocked

After using her for sacrifice to get better posts in the political circle, you now come online with bullcrap stories..

Heart of man is wicked..
How did you come to this conclusion? I don't understand this your negative thinking
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by centusportaiwo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Habaaaa , what a tragedy! I passionately commiserate with the family. I pray that such evil shall not befall on the family again.
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by emperormossad(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
PrexyD:
Same thing happened to my cousin but the Almighty GOD in his infinite mercy saved him even when my uncle tried reversing again so the boy could be rescued from under the car
Same thing happened. Do you mean your cousin died?
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Bnladan(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
princepeter566:
may calamities worst than this befall all those herdsmen and their sponsors wasting innocent lives
wat makes u different from them? U re a heartless being dat can do worse. For God sake we are talking of a baby here! OMG! So this is wat people are reduced to?! May God have mercy on u
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by shineeye1: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
What a tragedy!
So Sad
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by livebynite: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
So sad

Such karma
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by revolt(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=ourema post=65197677]
Exactly my dear. One needs to be very careful about toddlers in the house and at play. So pathetic [/quolte]yes, you can't dull for s minute, cos they're like rolling balls. This is heartbreaking m
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by conscienceman4(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
my condolences, but please it is not "act of God" as he says
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by colby92(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
:oYou can imagine the guilt this guy will face all his life. RIP to the innocent girl.
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by micheally1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by micheally1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
R.I.P 2 d lit2 gal
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ndiboy01(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
AlienRobot:
He should be jailed ASAP

Reason with ur God given brain naaaaaaa Stop reasoning wit ur anus like an herdsman
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ndiboy01(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
ZombieBuster:
Man must wack

Blood things in kastina Sai baba
Where did u keep ur brain ?? Uhn?
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ndiboy01(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Getintouch2004:
Innocent beautiful baby. And President Buhari is still alive.

What a life angry

Hahahahahahahaha
Buhari shuld hav been d 1 to die den diz innocent beautiful princess live
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Bonjoro: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=65197580]pretty soul, innocent little princess. my heart bleeds[/quote

Liar! Ur heart never bleed.
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Shedrack777: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
something is telling me he crushed her intentionally. reason: his car has reverse camera, which means he can see the kid, or maybe, just maybe he didn't use the reverse screen. well, wetin concern me, na him pikin.
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by jmao: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
My condolence. If his hands are clean consining Nigeria, let the Mercy of God speak for him. but if not, then its "an act God" punishing him.
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ZombieBuster: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
ndiboy01:

Where did u keep ur brain ?? Uhn?

Ask your mom and leave me alone
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rip to her
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
ourema:

http://punchng.com/masaris-aide-kills-own-daughter-with-car/

Very unfortunate and painful.my mum's colleague killed her grandson in the same way two years ago,the poor woman cant forgive herself.still always crying
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ndiboy01(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Ask your mom and leave me alone

I pity u Cox ur fishbrain has been washed away wit hypo
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by naijamerican: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Let God continue to punish these terrible politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters / Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.