Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) (37462 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At APC Rally In Katsina (Photo, Video) / Politics & Opposition In Ngeria With Eng. Dr Muttaka Rabe Darma / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ourema(f): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tragedy struck in Katsina on Friday when Governor Aminu Masari ’ s Special Assistant on Religious Affairs, Abdullahi Darma , accidentally crushed his daughter, Aisha, with his car.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the incident occurred at Darma ’ s Katsina house while he was reversing the vehicle. Sources said the governor’ s aide did not know that the toddler was behind the car.

“ The car ran over the girl and she died on the spot, ” a family source said.

Darma also posted news of the tragic incident on Facebook , which elicited an outpouring of condolences from sympathisers and associates, many of who also besieged his residence to commiserate with him .

“ A few minutes ago , I got tested by God . I was reversing my car when I crushed my daughter mistakenly and she died , ” he said in Hausa in the
Facebook post .

Darma was brief in his response on Sunday when our correspondent sought to know how the accident occurred .

He described it as “ an act of God . ”
Our correspondent could not confirm whether the incident was reported to the police, as the state police spokesman , DSP Gambo Isah , could not be reached for comment.

http://punchng.com/masaris-aide-kills-own-daughter-with-car/

1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
It's unfortunate but things like this happen. If you have children you always have to know where exactly they are. Always check before back out.

30 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
pretty soul, innocent little princess. my heart bleeds

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ourema(f): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Blue3k:
It's unfortunate but things like this happen. If you have children you always have to know where exactly they are. Always check before back out.
Exactly my dear. One needs to be very careful about toddlers in the house and at play. So pathetic

14 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by princepeter566: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
may calamities worst than this befall all those herdsmen and their sponsors wasting innocent lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Gkay1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
o no innocent child

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by LZAA: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
ourema:

didn't a similar topic make fp some time ago? cc mynd44

7 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ZombieBuster: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Man must wack

Blood things in kastina
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by AlienRobot: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
He should be jailed ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by habex005(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
wow
r.i.p
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lord have mercy. cry
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
no sorry my sympatheme don finish for this politician

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by cytell56: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
ourema:

What type of statement is that!! It is never an act of God. God is not a killer!!!

6 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Getintouch2004(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Innocent beautiful baby. And President Buhari is still alive.

What a life angry

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by MDsambo: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Rushna27(f): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rip little princess......
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by PrexyD(f): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Same thing happened to my cousin but the Almighty GOD in his infinite mercy saved him even when my uncle tried reversing again so the boy could be rescued from under the car
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
i once heard of the story of a medical doctor while rushing to attend to an emergency left his apartment to the car and didnt know his daughter crawled behind him and so he reversed and crushed the little girl.

as soon as i heard this i am always alert while reversing in the compound or anywhere there are kids. y cus i decided to learn from someone's error.

now that this has happened i expect that readers would learn and avert it.

i dont know why we keep making mistakes people have made in the past.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thought this already made fp..

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by tiger28: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
princepeter566:
may calamities worst than this befall all those herdsmen and their sponsors wasting innocent lives
KIDS have littered this website nowadays...gone are the old days. Have you met this- man before you wrote this nonsense?may God forgive your family.

5 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
shocked

After using her for sacrifice to get better posts in the political circle, you now come online with bullcrap stories..

Heart of man is wicked..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ghiloman28(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
OMG. SAD
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by owobloww: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Aww poor little child,shez so pretty,rip
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Police still needs to investigate. Does he have a DL?
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by deebrain(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is bad...
Re: Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) by ud4u: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is a pity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant / Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.