Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment (39530 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by semyman: 4:56am On Feb 20, 2018
All these Pentecostal churches are encouraging criminals to loot, steal and do rituals just to get the money, your days are numbered. When MMM came, it was eureka but alas they are as gullible as ever, preach salvation no way, preach repentance mba, preach love your neighbor as thy self usigh. Prosperity all the way, engaging 'madmen' to be kidnappers for rituals. Judgement is already upon you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Giel: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by whitestar01(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Unimaginable! See mentality.That is why I said that you're the footstool of serpent oledepo if not tell me how a right thinking man will reject godly wisdom with contentment and choose foolishness and riches ,it is because you don't read your bible and demon oledepo has brainwashed you with foolish prosperity teachings. Read through the book of proverb and understand what it means to be a fool like you have desired and also try and find a Christ teaching church and belong .As for demon oledepo he has chosen foolishness (sin) over wisdom (righteousness)and God has to destroy him because he has refused wisdom.
gunners160:

if being a fool will make me rich,I am happy to be a fool then

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by wonder233: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Frz again

For the fact that frz listen to these men preaching. He will surly repent one day

Ftc this week will be great, more money to my account
Amen
you are a scumbag
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by wonder233: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2018
Acidosis:
Control your jealousy oga

grin grin I can imagine the frustration on your face while typing this..

Oga, you're hyperventilating on top another pesin money? A man said he's worth over $150 million and he backed it up with a bible verse. grin Shouldn't you be attacking the Bible verse who promised him even more than Nigeria's external reserve?

No go die on top another man faith oooo.. I'm very sure no member of Winners Chapel has come to you to beg, so put your thought together, wrap it with a paper and push it down your throat

Ode!
look at this worthless maggot.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by michaelbiz: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

God has "blessed" him? As in God "called" him to achieve wealth and be a tycoon through the spread of the gospel and live in opulence off the generosity of the flock?

I keep hearing these claims about how people are "jealous" of the wealth of Men of God and it's frankly idiotic. I celebrate all kinds of wealthy, successful people in society - both local and international. But I have a serious problem with modern Pentecostal pastorpreneurs who have perverted the message of Christianity to promote a harmful lust for wealth. And they themselves espouse this lust even more than their congregation. Pentecostals here borrowed heavily from American televangelists (Europeans are much more hostile to profiteering pastors), but we have taken it to even greater extremes. In many civilized nations, religious organisations are accountable to their members, to charity commissions, the government etc. Nigerian churches are a free-for-all racketeering affair that promote a very dysfunctional message and create a nation of zombies whose religious devotion never seems to impact the moral fabric of our wretched cesspit of a society. A country where looters, robbers, drug peddlers, scammers etc pay tithes. grin

Any pastor that rides private jets and boasts of being worth more than $150m is a fraud quite frankly.

You are clearly a Bible student and an intelligent one for that matter.
May you never lack wisdom all the days of your wonderful life.
#bless

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2018
wonder233:
I am a worthless scumbag
fixed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2018
wonder233:
you are a scumbag

You really don't need to showcase your immaturity on social media

Am entitled to my opinion if you don't see it interesting you can scrow down, I don't need to please anyone with my comment.

You kids should learn how to comment maturely I bet if you see me in person you can't say that trash to my face, everohas phone we are in one forum why won't you insult me! Be careful �
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by wonder233: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You really don't need to showcase your immaturity on social media

Am entitled to my opinion if you don't see it interesting you can scrow down, I don't need to please anyone with my comment.

You kids should learn how to comment maturely I bet if you see me in person you can't say that trash to my face, everohas phone we are in one forum why won't you insult me! Be careful �
What is this worthless maggot saying?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by nwatthu(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
u need sense, i pity u
urchhhhh:
daddy freeze is stupid,physical devil
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by sudonym(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
mickybeejay:

Can u pls name one prophet or man of God in the bible that can be termed poor

All of them. Read your Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by mickybeejay(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
sudonym:

All of them. Read your Bible.
You You mean Abraham and the rest are poor? bro Lemme come and be going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.