Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

You're Like A Brother To Me � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Like A Brother To Me � (573 Views)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / Is It Possible For A Brother To Have Sex With Her Little Sister? / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Like A Brother To Me � by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
So this nosy younger sister of my neighbor is who snoops around and appointed herself my personal alarm clock to wake me up in the morning, and remind me when it's time to sleep.
As long as she's awake, I have no business with sleep and as long as she's asleep, I have no business with being awake.
So as a guy, I thought the stage is all set and one evening, I tried to make out with her one but she declined firmly and said she's so disappointed I'm just like a brother to her and I must have mistaken the familiarity and care she shows towards me for something else, that she would be forced to change her attitude if I ever try such with her again.
I passionately apologized and promised not to let myself get carried away to that point. I also did my best to limit my interaction with her and no longer allowed her too close to me, I don't appreciate the company of cock teasers who will only raise your hopes so high like a kite only to end up in the "brother zone" with blue balls.
So yesterday I brought this other girl home and we talked and laughed and all, then I went out only to see my neighbors seated at the back of the house close to my window looking sad and forlorn. I greeted her but she never replied and I shrugged my shoulder and went back in.
When my guest left in the evening, I saw my neighbor outside, I went out to meet her to find out what I've done wrong this time but she only spoke after much persuasion and pleading, she said
"So it's now you have my time because the girl has gone, You have the rights to bring a girl just for me to see, leave me alone please, go and meet her"
Me: But aren't you the same girl who said I'm just like a brother to you and stuff, now you don't want to see a girl around your own brother?? Do people befriend their brothers in your tribe??
She hissed and matched inside briskly!!
I retired quietly to my room with my mind racing..And I wondered...What these bitches want from a nigga??
Re: You're Like A Brother To Me � by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Your head is bigger than your sense.
Re: You're Like A Brother To Me � by LessNoise: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
olihilistic:
Your head is bigger than your sense.

Why you dey blast OP grin
Re: You're Like A Brother To Me � by YOUNGrapha(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote cry author=olihilistic post=65198136]Your head is bigger than your sense.[/quote] cry

IS UR SENSE BIGGER THAN UR HEAD cry
Re: You're Like A Brother To Me � by Fmartin(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
no so girls dey behave.. Letter she go come say u ar a womanizer
Re: You're Like A Brother To Me � by Stevengerd(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
That is gals for you, they are problematic. bt if u sabi play your game well u go yansh her.

(1) (Reply)

Prince Harry Invites All His Ex-girlfriends To His Wedding / A Girl I Love / My Wife Can Abuse Even A Ghost - Pastor Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.