Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted (20882 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by RZArecta2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gej is at fault cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by Litmus: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
shineeye1:
Is anyone linking this recent BH upsurge with the widespread mass release of so called reformed sect members from prisons ?

And suspects.

CGTN Africa
‏Authorities in Nigeria are releasing hundreds of people accused of supporting an Islamic extremist group, citing a lack of evidence.
Ref: BEEGEAGLES BLOG
@beegeaglesblog

With UN/Human rights no doubt hiding in the shadows pressuring leadership. I read a ton more are due shortly for release. I do hope leadership does not let the enormity of the task faced overawe them. They must not let up and fall into a form of lethargy which results in not bothering to implement some form of tagging system. Keeping tabs of individuals released does not have to be high-tech - if we lack Tech-ability or if cost and scope seem prohibitive- pen, register and photos is better than nothing. In addition, military should unofficially let those released understand that if they turn up among new apprehended suspect terrorists they will be summarily shot.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by temi1526: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is a cardinal objective of The peace corps. which is to Provide security in all Educational institution and provide intelligence for other security agencies to perform optimally. Bokoharam is/are human, they are not ghost. Let the FG sign and empower the youths /peace corps with intelligence gathering , neighborhood watch etc to combat this anomaly in our schools.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by UchaNwababa: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
What?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by justy15: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
This happens anytime govt pay Ransome n exchange of book commanders with abductors. They use the Ransom to equip themselves n face the military head on. FG is an accomplice in boko haram case
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by Yankee101: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Not again
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by no1madman(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Okkkk[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by engrderi77(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
u a too fast on this, I am a citizen of that town Dapchi, who experienced such kind of attacks for the first time since the insurgency starts from our region, and right now am in the bush to save my life.
The details of the attacks is still sketchy, bcoz I confirmed from my brother who is a teacher there (GGSTC dapchi) that, they open the school store and takes food items, and left the door opened but about abduction of any student, he can't comment on it until the students returns from the bush, where they fled with some of their teachers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by 12submarine(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2018
This APC and lies are just two sides of a coin. They will tell us boko haram has been defeated, less than 24hrs later, we hear another boko haram attack. una papa.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by wink2015(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2018
NORTHERN NIGERIA is finish.

The period we use to have a ONE UNITED NORTHERN NIGERIA IS FAR OVER.

AREWA council can not hold the centre together.

BOKO HARAM have done a devastating blow to the unity of Northern Nigeria.

What is making them to even feel some relieve his the BIG MONEY they get from the sale of Niger delta region oil.

Minus the oil, the northern part of Nigeria has been cracked to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by cytell56: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2018
engineerboat:
FLASH: Fresh fears of mass abduction of high school girls as Suspected Boko Haram terrorists attack Government Girls School, Dapchi in Yobe State

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/965683040780472320

More Details soon

Useless and Senseless government wey we get!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by Blue3k(m): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2018
engrderi77:
u a too fast on this, I am a citizen of that town Dapchi, who experienced such kind of attacks for the first time since the insurgency starts from our region, and right now am in the bush to save my life.
The details of the attacks is still sketchy, bcoz I confirmed from my brother who is a teacher there (GGSTC dapchi) that, they open the school store and takes food items, and left the door opened but about abduction of any student, he can't comment on it until the students returns from the bush, where they fled with some of their teachers.

Does be have any idea how many terrorist came?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by ifymadu: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2018
It’s Business for them, they kidnap, Buhari secretly pays ransom and release their members, they release girls then kidnap again. What a vicious cycle? God deliver Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by UfuomaUN(m): 4:00am On Feb 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Jesu!!! Funke!!!

I swear grin grin I'm in tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by Annie939(f): 4:14am On Feb 20, 2018
bubu will soon pay them in foreign currency again buhari funding Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by Witnes: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2018
They will continue and not stop to abduct as lie lie apc paid them ransoms handsomely.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by Yankee101: 5:37am On Feb 20, 2018
Buhari said they've been comquered so everybody relaxed. They are busy kidnapping, killing, stealing and maiming.

Meanwhile it was discovered that this APC govt has been paying ransome in Euros to them!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by tiredoflife(m): 5:51am On Feb 20, 2018
I am laughing here...by the time the north is through with this stupid game of Thiers
The south go use thier hand break this country and we go dash them thier cousin the south west cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2018
i didnt even bother to read, Nonsense!!! Another chibok scam by Apc to collect money. sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by opribo(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2018
.....but indeed why are we like this in this country? Is it that we are so afraid to confront the truth and tell each other the home truth or we are comfortable fooling around at this stage of our national history. That a man who claims to be a patriotic and priding himself as holier than thou, was widely reported to have made a statement that 'the war against the Boko Haram sect as injustice against the North.'

http://nationalmirroronline.net/files/new/clampdown-on-boko-haram-injustice-against-north-buhari/

An internationally acclaimed terror group was being likened to Niger Delta militants yet we made that man the president of our beloved nation and we expect him to eradicate the same group. A terrorist group all well meaning Nigerians should and ought to condemn in its entirety and fight to the last to wipe them out of existence. How then do we expect the same man who was against an attack on boko to be the one to truly carry out the attack. He said they were like Niger Delta militants so they should be treated like them and given amnesty. They gave them amnesty yet these ones are beyond amnesty. They want our Naija totally to be ISLAMAABAAD.

BTW, I am still looking forward to when they will allow some of the released Chibok girls to mingle freely so we can ask them heart to heart questions where they really went to because the pictures of the girls and the way Sambisa forest looks doesnt agree.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by AbuEzeFemi(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2018
may God save those girls
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by chloride6: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2018
Jiang:

I seriously hope he isn't as sick as you, people died and some might have being kidnapped, but u my friend must be a devil incarnate

Forget sickness, the ijaw man they scattered the whole country because of has now left abi, let hth arrange the country back na grin.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by medpren: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2018
The boko haram members released are now going back to the trenches.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
R.I.P English.

Wen did u turn to become like Yoruba people? Or are u yoruba
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by balqueen27: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2018
engineerboat:
FLASH: Fresh fears of mass abduction of high school girls as Suspected Boko Haram terrorists attack Government Girls School, Dapchi in Yobe State

More Details soon
how can a federal government negotiate with the terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by baralatie(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
horsepower101:
Watch how northern leaders and fraudgerians will keep quiet because it's not Jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by ANOWEDGREAT: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=engineerboat post=65208290]FLASH: Fresh fears of mass abduction of high school girls as Suspected Boko Haram terrorists attack Government Girls School, Dapchi in Yobe State

More Details soon

Hopeless country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.