Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London (31566 Views)

Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by kushercain: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2018
007author:
See her tongue like dog own
DJ puppy
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by muchroom(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2018
DJ Cuppy tryna make up.....Davido not having it.
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by jide219(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
amani63:
see this one
you want proof
yes
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by sparkwil(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
mzHANA:
We only see pishure but they don't know that we are smart enough to know what is happening in the other room undecided

...... and what is happening in the other room if I may ask
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
jide219:
yes
I will show you tomorrow because am a kind of busy now
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
pzphoto:
This DJ Cuppy and Davido at his 30billionconcert.

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photo-of-dj-cuppy-and-davido-at-30billionconcert/

after the first show at the upper emmm sorry oza room!
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by daakins(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:

Airforce1 is feeling sorry for my life...Let me laugh small cheesy

Why u go dey talk negative about person wey don get money already.. And you say you wan marry Pastor instead of lecturer...na wah for you oo....na wetin u go dey preach for alter be dis?..and u no even fine sef with that ur foundation wey cost pass 15k.... ..Naija women sha....
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by MhizAJ(f): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2018
daakins:

Why u go dey talk negative about person wey don get money already.. And you say you wan marry Pastor instead of lecturer...na wah for you oo....na wetin u go dey preach for alter be dis?..and u no even fine sef with that ur foundation wey cost pass 15k.... ..Naija women sha....

You got me laughing grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God / 2Face Idibia Says He Is Not Asking For Forgiveness From Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.