Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London (31562 Views)

Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by kenzysmith: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2018
davido na wen you go marry
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:
I don't know what to say about this Davido...All he does is to sing rubbish

Goan sing ur own.. wehrey

1 Like

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by codedthingzzzzz: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2018
You’re just an illiterate @treasure17
SIMPLYkush:
jumping from one dick to the other, hope davido lashed out her Pussey tho
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by codedthingzzzzz: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2018
You better reduce your weed intake @simplykush
codedthingzzzzz:
You’re just an illiterate @treasure17
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2018
platonic pic no hankypanky
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by hollamanng(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

at least he is making rubbish money

1 Like

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by MhizAJ(f): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2018
IamAirforce1:

All you've ever done with your 'sorry' of a life is talk down on peoples hustle.

And the last time I checked you're single and living alone in Abuja .

I'm not in the mood to type this morning

I'll answer you well later

Onye ara...

It's better to be single than date someone like you

So in your mind you be upcoming artiste or what do you call yourself undecided
See what your mate Limerick is doing

1 Like

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by IamAirforce1: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

I'm not in the mood to type this morning

I'll answer you well later

Onye ara...

It's better to be single than date someone like you

So in your mind you be upcoming artiste or what do you call yourself Aunty.
See what your mate Limerick is doing

All you ever type was lime lime lime .. lol

You're single and from the look on your wrinkled neck it's obvious youre in your 40's and about to menopause .

Your future is bleak .. I feel so sorry for your life Aunty grin
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by STARKACE(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

thanks for telling us your dumb thought, now Bleep off
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by DidierDrogba: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2018
naksjude:
i heard some1 just won #45million on bet9ja in lokoja, but i know say if no b bbnaija news Nairaland no go kari am.
lol
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by jide219(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2018
amani63:
Chioma be careful

That's a daughter of a bad capitalist and believe me she can take your man in a sec

Be careful

Olosho loading
and who told u her father is a bad capitalist
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
jide219:
and who told u her father is a bad capitalist
see this one
you want proof
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by Jakumo(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Jerrick:
Why Davido head round like this na? angry

Here is the answer to your question. Thank you for your support. Dog bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by sadiqtofa12: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Kobicove:
One is a successful artiste who has made a name for himself...

The other is s confused wanna-be disc jockey undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by MhizAJ(f): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2018
IamAirforce1:

All you ever type was lime lime lime .. lol

You're single and from the look on your wrinkled neck it's obvious youre in your 40's and about to menopause .

Your future is bleak .. I feel so sorry for your life Aunty grin

Airforce1 is feeling sorry for my life...Let me laugh small cheesy
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by IamAirforce1: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

Airforce1 is feeling sorry for my life... Let me laugh small cheesy

Laughter doesn't really mean 'Happiness and rest of mind'

It's very easy to spot a bittered and frustrated people from the way they talk alone
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2018
ROYALTY TEXTILE NIG.
Hello Prospective buyers, are you a fashionista and like looking your best at all time?
Royalty Textile is here to trim down the cost of looking good. We deal on different kinds of materials for your Natives and Senator Wears. Our products are Quality, affordable and reliable. We do home delivery around Nigeria. Place an order via our hotline: 08145579741.
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by Fortune5588: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2018
naksjude:
i heard some1 just won #45million on bet9ja in lokoja, but i know say if no b bbnaija news Nairaland no go kari am.
Abeg no let kidnapper kom pick me ooo.
I like my life low key.
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by RexTramadol1: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Otedola with the money

Davido with the babies.
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by MhizAJ(f): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Laughter doesn't really mean 'Happiness and rest of mind'

It depends on the context though but

Oga leave me alone....i don't have strength this morning
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by Treasure17(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=codedthingzzzzz post=65218824]You’re just an illiterate @treasure17
[/quote
Why the misinterpretation of identity nah?
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by IamAirforce1: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

It depends on the context though but

Oga leave me alone....i don't have strength this morning

Always be happy with people making it and not trash talk them you known for.

I know you would call me.out soon, but I would keep ignoring you .
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by solomiles(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
mzHANA:
We only see pishure but they don't know that we are smart enough to know what is happening in the other room undecided
So that makes you smart ba?
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by Ykol(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Na davido manager be Dj cuppy new boy friend
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by danwilliams4u(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
IamAirforce1:

All you've ever done with your 'sorry' of a life is talk down on peoples hustle.

And the last time I checked you're single and living alone in Abuja .
Shai!! Bros abeg take am easy now.
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by MhizAJ(f): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Always be happy with people making it and not trash talk them you known for.

I know you would call me.out soon, but I would keep ignoring you .

Sure cheesy

I've never talked down on anyone...I say things the way they are and you know the truth

You know you can't ignore me nah grin

I just day look you
I'll be back for you
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by olayiwolar1(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Ain’t nothing cute in this.
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by IamAirforce1: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

Sure cheesy

I've never talked down on anyone...I say things the way they are and you know the truth

You know you can't ignore me nah grin

I just day look you
I'll be back for you

grin grin grin

Mtchew
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by deebrownneymar: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2018
DJ Cuppy always trying too hard for attention.
Re: Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London by pweetiedee(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
O.B.Os grin grin grin grin grin
Monkeys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos) / Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera / Singer Chidinma And Tekno Sunday Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.