Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake (26396 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake by Charly68: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
King990:
Buhari you'll die like Oduduwa
Nothing good shall come out of your family
Yusuf will die!!!!
I swear ,DSS are looking for you already for unsought language..wetin dey do u?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake by Pataricatering(f): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
tete7000:

When you realise that doctors are prone to errors, and that many have taken others lives from such silly mistakes, then you know their is always reason to thank God for every successful encounter with a doctor.
but whether good or bad you still thank God - iv never heard God failed ! It’s always one bullshit excuse or the other

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake by tete7000(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pataricatering:
but whether good or bad you still thank God - iv never heard God failed ! It’s always one bullshit excuse or the other

Yes, God doesn't fail, man fails. Man is not always able to hear God distinctively and that creates problems for him. Call it bullshit, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
You see, I ll prefer to have an appointment with a doctor open to God than to one who is not. He has a better chance of making minimal mistake.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake by Reelmii: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
King990:
Buhari you'll die like Oduduwa Nothing good shall come out of your family Yusuf will die!!!!
hahaha, na wah o, he is not the doctor na
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake by Ndkings1(m): 2:49am On Feb 21, 2018
I feel your pain ma. But hey! The doctor never killed your son, it was his time to join his maker and there's nothing the best doctor in the world can do to stop. This is why it good to marry, if she were to be married, she probably would have had more than one kid that would be a source consolation in the event of the demise of the other.
RIP to the boy. Grieve no more ma. It's well
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake by Lxgking(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
dokiOloye:

And she conveniently omitted d fact that her child is a sickle cell disease carrier while she's busy fingering the brain of you and your types.
A SSD patient is like a heart disease patient,can fall sick and drop dead within hours.
And does it mean an 'exposed' person like her made a baby in the early 2000s without knowing her genotype and that of her partner?

Bless u bro.....if u know u know, if u don't u don't.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: A Doctor Killed My Son By Mistake by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2021
y

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3JS Hotel Honours Rayce With A Pool Party In Abuja (photos)‎ / Mo Abudu & Her Daughter, Temidayo At "Fifty" Premiere / Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola: Seyi Law's Daughter’s 1st Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.