Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? (4452 Views)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / ”The Plan Is To Install Akpabio As Senate President & Impeach Saraki”- Ben Bruce / Northerners, What Are Your International Achievements For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Comprehension failure loading.
Go back to my opening post on this thread and note where I clearly state that I was not in a position to speak for the north but would give my personal opinion on the matter.
Sit back and enjoy one united indivisible And everlasting Nigeria.
Better go learn some southern rituals for your own good grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

Sit back and enjoy one united indivisible And everlasting Nigeria.
Better go learn some southern rituals for your own good grin

If I should learn that then I guess you would volunteer to be my first victim cheesy grin
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

So how much of the Abacha loot was distributed to you grin

You are really trying hard to convince me that you are really stupid.
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You are really trying hard to convince me that you are really stupid.
You did not answer the question: how much did you receive from the Abacha loot grin

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

If I should learn that then I guess you would volunteer to be my first victim cheesy grin
Don't go and join shecow and his suicide bombers

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

You did not answer the question: how much did you receive from the Abacha loot grin

How many times dem dey give you carry over for school?
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

Then na you and your I go first target. grin
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

eyya northern and southern elite children they uk,us,ikoyi maitama they enjoy even marry themself while peasant people children they getto they rant on their behallf with their 10 mb data ...eyya our mumu don do
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

How many times dem dey give you carry over for school?

You did not answer the question: how much did you receive from the Abacha loot ?

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

You did not answer the question: how much did you receive from the Abacha loot ?

Your certificate must be by exam malpractice.
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Your certificate must be by exam malpractice.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

When you get the same response over and over again then you should know that you are dealing with a mindless robot incapable of independent thought.
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

When you get the same response over and over again then you should know that you are dealing with a mindless robot incapable of independent thought.
Ad hominem arguments will not rescue you.

You did not answer the question: how much did you receive from the Abacha loot ??

3 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by EternalTruths: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

Ad hominem arguments will not rescue you.

You did not answer the question: how much did you receive from the Abacha loot ??

ItsMeAboki don suffer for your hand.

Buhari till 2023

Fulani Terrorism must continue until those who fought against IPOB surrender to disintegration
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
EternalTruths:

Buhari till 2023

Fulani Terrorism must continue until those who fought against IPOB surrender to disintegration
Itsmeaboki is now seeking secession like IPOB. grin
Sense has finally fallen upon him grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

Itsmeaboki is now seeking secession like IPOB. grin
Sense has finally fallen upon him grin

We have been seeking secession with IPOB; have you forgotten our quit notice and of course the begging that followed? cheesy
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
EternalTruths:

Buhari till 2023

Just ignore him, I no get time for a dull brain him done run out of ideas; let him send anoda bloda for more intelligent discussions.
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by InfiniteLoopx: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You have said it all dan-uwa, particularly the bolded.

[s]Economic diversification, import substitution, energy sufficiency and export-based economy are surely ways forward for Nigeria as envisioned by northern leadership.

By the time we are less reliant on oil for economic sustenance, and oil eventually becomes less valuable & attractive due to the global dumping of dirty fossil fuels in favour of renewable energy (bio, solar, electric), the resource control agitation will naturally die down.

A stronger Naira (due to import substitution & export orientation) will make Nigeria much more attractive to FDI and the consequent industrialization will eventually propel us into the league of developed nations.

At least the OP has his answer and has been taught good manners as bonus.[/s]
Smoke screen. Sweet talk gullible southerners to believe your lies. Why couldn't you guys achieved it when the whole country was in your control via the military. Now, that your demi god is king, what has he achieved in this direction? The reality is the subtle but gradual islamization of the entire shithole. This is what you guys have to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by InfiniteLoopx: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Metallurgist:
hypocrisy is ur name, why not lead by example, state to us what plan have you to better this country, stop lying about the north rejecting everything, you don't abuse a person and expect him to cooperate with you at the same time, what have you achieved in your 5 States enclaves
5 S East state you said. What a dunce. So, you think that the northern engineered balkanization of Igboland holds water this period. The unity of Igbos, both S'Sout and S'East is locking in steadly. Dey there they shout 5 states. Rubbish.
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by remedick: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Smoke screen. Sweet talk gullible southerners to believe your lies. Why couldn't you guys achieved it when the whole country was in your control via the military. Now, that your demi god is king, what has he achieved in this direction? The reality is the subtle but gradual islamization of the entire shithole. This is what you guys have to offer.
lol, u dey mind dem? grin grin grin
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Dtribeless: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItsuAboki, you are insane. Without Southern wealth, you would not be on this forum; where would you get connection from? The only reason the North is not like Niger and co is because of the Oil from the South. If the South finally breaks off, we'd need a strong army to prevent you people from crossing over. Southerners destroying your image? Tripe, you guys make all standard of living metrics bad for Nigeria? You guys, Arewa and Emirs, are positioning yourselves? Why not leave now? Why positions with Southern wealth? As for going to Italy and trying to escape this shithole, its because dummies, by that I mean people from your area, have been allowed near power for too long. Look at the current one, he cannot be a school principal in any serious country, but look, he's the president of Nigeria; thanks to you guys. PLEASE LEAVE ALREADY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updated: Abia State: Live Results.... / Happening Now As IPOB Match In Solidarity(watch The Video) / Biafra land has been developed no more traveling outside PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.