Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos (3018 Views)

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2018
An ex-trainee of mine is willing to take up cars whose brands I am not presently supporting. If you have car issues and you fall in the above category, you can give him a call.

Nairaland Monicker: Oluwaseunla.

Phone number: 08032370718

You can post your queries on this thread too.

1 Like

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Present location is Ogba, Lagos.
Phone number is 08032370718. Supported vehicles are most brands from year 2003 to date.

1 Like

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by zaibatsu(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
oluwaseunla:
Present location is Ogba, Lagos.
Phone number is 08032370718. Supported vehicles are most brands from year 2003 till date.

Can you do an Audi A4 B5 (1.8l NA) coolant flange replacement?
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
zaibatsu:

Can you do an Audi A4 B5 (1.8l NA) coolant flange replacement?

I can, but so sorry, I won't be taking this one. From 2003 models sir.

By the way it's advisable to replace the CTS while at it, so it gets done once.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by zaibatsu(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
oluwaseunla:

I can, but so sorry, I won't be taking this one. From 2003 models sir.

By the way it's advisable to replace the CTS while at it, so it gets done once.

Thanks. Already did the CTS myself. Your preference is noted. Just FYI, it's the last run of the facelift B5s so pretty similar to the B6 models.

1 Like

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by afoife: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Will you be taking opel zafira 2006 1.8
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by diportivo: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
cool

nissan titan

wld u be willing?

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
afoife:
Will you be taking opel zafira 2006 1.8

Yes sir. Please call ahead to book an appointment.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
diportivo:
cool

nissan titan

wld u be willing?

Wicked diportivo cheesy cheesy. There is no enough space to accomodate that monster. But we can work something out for next week. Where is the vehicle and what exactly do you want to get done? Please get in touch.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Wicked diportivo cheesy cheesy. There is no enough space to accomodate that monster. But we can work something out for next week. Where is the vehicle and what exactly do you want to get done? Please get in touch.
Nice you can identify a set up from afar
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Wicked dip.ortivo cheesy cheesy. There is no enough space to accomodate that monster. But we can work something out for next week. Where is the vehicle and what exactly do you want to get done? Please get in touch.
Nice you can identify a set up from afar
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by diportivo: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
oluwaseunla:

I'm working on it already

I just need an extra pair of eyes

don't worry na......we will chase dat white man away and use his space

e go contain the monster grin

1 Like

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
diportivo:

I'm working on it already

I just need an extra pair of eyes

don't worry na......we will chase dat white man away and use his space

e go contain the monster grin

Extra eyes, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by Carshopper(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you support chevrolet ? I have a 2012 chevy cruze
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Carshopper:
Do you support chevrolet ? I have a 2012 chevy cruze

I love the way that car drives. It virtually hugs the road cheesy cheesy cheesy. Your cruze is very welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by Carshopper(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
oluwaseunla:

I love the way that car drives. It virtually hugs the road cheesy cheesy cheesy. Your cruze is very welcome sir.

Cool...i will be coming in for a comprehensive check. I hope the car can hug money too cheesy
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Carshopper:

Cool...i will be coming in for a comprehensive check. I hope the car can hug money too cheesy

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by Temas: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2018
@oluwaseun.. boss man, thank you for all your support on my primera. I will find a time to visit you and big boss ( Oga Gazzuz).

I need engine tune-up and modification on my headlamps then steal some spark plug for Oga workshop grin
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Temas:
@oluwaseun.. boss man, thank you for all your support on my primera. I will find a time to visit you and big boss ( Oga Gazzuz).

I need engine tune-up and modification on my headlamps then steal some spark plug for Oga workshop grin
This particular vehicle is always welcome. Please call ahead sir.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2018
OK, will be uploading repairs carried out on some of the vehicles brought into the workshop.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2018
2004 MB C240. W203.

Car was being driven down to Lagos when driver suddenly had jerks, and loss of power, then according to him, vehicle stopped moving completely. Car starts, but goes off immediately accelerator is depressed. Owner towed vehicle to workshop.

Driver also complained of having oil warnings despite enough quantity of oil in engine.

1 Like

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2018
On diagnosis, there were two major issues noticed: MAF is defective, Fuel pressure is below correct treshold.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2018
To be fixed:

New MAF, New fuel pump, New fuel filter.

Oil level sensor to be checked and replaced if defective.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2018
Parts are here.

1 Like

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by lade007(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2018
Good evening people! I hope I am posting this in the right thread. One of my clients needs a mechanic for his Volkswagen Transporter 2009 model. The van has a 2.5TDI engine and manual transmission. The problem he noticed just yesterday is that the van jerks at speed higher than 100km/hr. Any diesel engine mechanic in the house that has an idea and can work on it should please indicate. Thanks and regards
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 5:53am On May 29, 2018
Picture of the old oil level sensor. Owner confirmed engine had sludge issues at some point and had to be desludged. The oil level sensor took some hit.

Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2018
Parts installed, test drive done, car moves very well, no more oil warning light. Another satisfied Customer.

I sight you wink wink wink, thanks for your patronage.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by Gshun: 12:11pm On May 30, 2018
boss good day, can you please recommend a trusted hand for toyota camry 2007.

GAZZUZZ:
An ex-trainee of mine is willing to take up cars whose brands I am not presently supporting. If you have car issues and you fall in the above category, you can give him a call.

Nairaland Monicker: Oluwaseunla.

Phone number: 08032370718

You can post your queries on this thread too.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by oluwaseunla(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2018
Gshun:
boss good day, can you please recommend a trusted hand for toyota camry 2007.

I can take a look for you.
Re: Support For Other Brands Of Vehicles In Lagos by austinofex(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2018
I have Naija used ml350 4matic for sale, 2008 model 3.2m negotiable, very neat, used for 3 months, working Ac.
I have naija used rx300 1.3m negotiable, with functioning Ac, sound engine, a neat car
contact number/WhatsApp :08139169686

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Scanned Error / Highlander And Honda-pilot / Is The 2008 VW Touareg V6 A Good Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.