Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat (29538 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama Condemns Demolition At Nigeria's High Commission In Accra / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / Senate Condemns Yahaya Bello, Police Over Attack On Senator Ahmed Ogembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by 9jaown(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
buhariguy:
All this idiotic pigs of legislators, are they mad?

So they want to legalized factionalization of APC.

Those idiotic pigs of senators from Kaduna should better form or go to another party.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by 9jaown(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unitedabby:
call him what ever you want!He remains one of the best thing that has ever happen to not only the state but Nigeria as a whole and nothing is ever gonna change that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by Tecno66: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
uncleiykeman:
APC change!!!
Demolition? They cant even tolerate opposing voices.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by omogidi234(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please tell the Senators that they are an arm of Federal Government of Nigeria. They are to act as check to the Federal Executive, they don't have power to Order the Federal Executive how much more the State Executive.

They can harras agency of the Executive under over-sight function but they don't have no business with the State Executive or it's agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by Sirjamo: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Not that I support what el rufai did but it's obvious many are yet to get over the defeat of 2015, especially the Ndi Igb.s

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by Caseless: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
KingGBsky:
Good move but the midget will not adhere to it.
And unfortunately kaduna states are full of abokìs who don't know how to decide on their own
If I insult this village man now, they'll say I don start. You guys will not leave your poto-potor republic and see other places b4 coming out to type rubbish here. Just come out and serve a master here for 5 years so u can see things for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by KingGBsky(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Caseless:
If I insult this village man now, they'll say I don start. You guys will not leave your poto-potor republic and see other places b4 coming out to type rubbish here. Just come out and serve a master here for 5 years so u can see things for yourself.

Na dem Abokìs
More than Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by Unitedabby(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
I am 100% with Gov El - Rufai. While I am yet to know if any prior notice had been given to the owner of the building, I believed the GIS authority must have evidence against the location of that building and notice would have been served to so many buildings violating the master plan.

I also agreed the timing is political. Politics is a game of chance. All those fighting el-rufai in Kaduna APC have never sacrificed for APC when APC was fighting the battle of her life against the machinery of ruling party. APC had become a brand when they used the brand to enter Senate.

Where were they when El - Rufai was fighting an intellectual political warfare against Jonathan? Baba Akande once asked a question two years ago, he said those people complaining " where were they when they were building the party?". We have come & chop people who got to Abuja & became demi gods because they are in Senate.

During the trying period of APC, el - rufai was very focal & analytical engaging the ruling government on all grounds . The people fighting el - rufai in Kaduna are local self made champions building on the image PMB had in the north & APC to build political identity. El - rufai is more intelligent than them & highly exposed & more useful to the party & to the president .

Most of those making comments on nairaland are anti Buhari & anti APC. Therefore, the faction of APC against el - rufai which they are supporting is not in the overall best interest of APC.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by Unitedabby(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
@9jaown if only we'll have more of his kind and less of your type,Naija will earn back its place globally where it rightly belong!#antiprogress
Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by NaijaBlend: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
buhariguy:
even the idiotic pig shehu will vote for buhari

Seun, please, we need a DISLIKE button here, please.
Some comments need to be TRASHED!

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by 9jaown(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unitedabby:
@9jaown if only we'll have more of his kind and less of your type,Naija will earn back its place globally where it rightly belong!#antiprogress
@unitedabby Baba.. If you are on that short man payroll, continue talking trash. Nigger was ban by his party, his next action was to demolish the parties office. Abeg!! Is this not a clear beef. I only laff at the whole scenario and you moda4ker chooze to quote a Nigger. I never supported Buhari b4 he won his election, cause I know the nigger gats notin to offer, Nigger is brain dead, no vision, no plan, no agenda, nothing, Jega rigged the election for em by allowing under age voters vote, my friend in Maiduguri Borno State, told me during the election, Christians were not allow to vote, because they knew who they will vote for. I grew up in the north and I know how your religion 4cked with your mind. When Boko Haram started way back 2007, they were attacking churches, the govt then were in support of them, but when Boko Haram started attacking mosques, then was when your people started crying. That short nigger did something wrong and you here quoting people, talking rubbish. When will you and your people get sense and see the truth. Buhari is a failure, that short nigger is a wicked nigger. You, that short nigger, APC, Kaduna should save your drama. Bitch Azz nigger. North with the highest level of illiteracy. Cause you gat 10mb be quoting niggers. Shey the short nigger wants to be president, guess he will spend his first four year binging down opposition houses. Moda4kers. His problem. Short azz nigger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by Splashme: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pepsi101:
That short devil in Kaduna is the smaller version of the beast in Aso rock
Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by duwdu: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
BetaThings:

Don't mind them!
They cannot intimidate a governor - they cannot impeach him, they cannot withold anything due to him
The senators are worse than El Rufai - El Rufai is harsh but he is focussed.

He has consistently got his budget passed by 1 Jan
NASS is playing games with multiple taxation, But El Rufai has since 2016 passed laws to harmonise taxes and levies collected by State and Local governments
He has attracted several investors to boost the economy of the state
He decided that the state will collect revenue using POS to minimise fake receipts and personally told the market women and artisans not to pay igf the POS machine is not produced by the collection officer

He may be brutal, but he is getting result

The legislators are brutal, irredeemably corrupt and only obstruct

Your head dey there.

P34c3
Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by israelmao(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Those governors that are performing well don't struggle with political opponents e.g Ambode,Fayose,Wike and the likes it's only poorly performing governors that do that.
Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by Navalsadiq(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
One of your first lessons in life is to be ware of short people. Nairalanders take note
Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by senatordave1(m): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Up el rufai the 2nd best governor after ambode.the man is gradually turning kaduna to another abuja.up rufai,down sinators.

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by Unitedabby(m): 12:38am On Feb 21, 2018
9jaown:
@unitedabby Baba.. If you are on that short man payroll, continue talking trash. Nigger was ban by his party, his next action was to demolish the parties office. Abeg!! Is this not a clear beef. I only laff at the whole scenario and you moda4ker chooze to quote a Nigger. I never supported Buhari b4 he won his election, cause I know the nigger gats notin to offer, Nigger is brain dead, no vision, no plan, no agenda, nothing, Jega rigged the election for em by allowing under age voters vote, my friend in Maiduguri Borno State, told me during the election, Christians were not allow to vote, because they knew who they will vote for. I grew up in the north and I know how your religion 4cked with your mind. When Boko Haram started way back 2007, they were attacking churches, the govt then were in support of them, but when Boko Haram started attacking mosques, then was when your people started crying. That short nigger did something wrong and you here quoting people, talking rubbish. When will you and your people get sense and see the truth. Buhari is a failure, that short nigger is a wicked nigger. You, that short nigger, APC, Kaduna should save your drama. Bitch Azz nigger. North with the highest level of illiteracy. Cause you gat 10mb be quoting niggers. Shey the short nigger wants to be president, guess he will spend his first four year binging down opposition houses. Moda4kers. His problem. Short azz nigger.
Your rant reminds me of a hopeless street Urchin that caused a scene the last time i visited Lagos abi na you?i'd suggest you go get help asap!

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by vertueptime: 2:48am On Feb 21, 2018
buhariguy:
All this idiotic pigs of legislators, are they mad?

So they want to legalized factionalization of APC.

Those idiotic pigs of senators from Kaduna should better form or go to another party.

See u is it not how apc was formed? From factions of pdp
Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by BetaThings: 4:30am On Feb 21, 2018
ehie:
with Abuja Kaduna road being a kidnappers heaven,
He is not IG and we know some of the kidnappers are from other parts of the country

ehie:
what about the 2016 southern Kaduna Massacre where the curfewed where slaughterd by the priviledged

And there were no killings under Jonathan?

ehie:
few.. oh i forgot, christain lives dont matter under ur emperor

Ask Jonathan if everyone in that place is a Christian

ehie:
what about the wiki leaks about almight el rufai.. the maker of 1st class distinction (lol)
When people raised the expo of Wikileaks on Jonathan then, did supporters of Jonathan not throw doubt upon the credibility of Wikileaks
We remain convinced by them that Wikileaks is not credible

[quote author=ehie post=65229476]Al-Rufai is at the center of the corruption allegations.

This is a drama by you. No self respecting Jonathan supporter speaks against corruption
Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by chngebeginwthme: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2018
buhariguy:
even the idiotic pig shehu will vote for buhari

Sheu will not even return to the senate, APC won't give him ticket..

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by 9jaown(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Unitedabby:
Your rant reminds me of a hopeless street Urchin that caused a scene the last time i visited Lagos abi na you?i'd suggest you go get help asap!
You visited Lagos or you went there to look for target, for your Boko Haram Bois . Remain in your north, with your backwardness, that’s why the level of poverty is high there. You lick they azzez of those rich men and in return they give you nothing. Bitch Azz nigger. You want to compare a street urchin and almajiri!! What is your government doing for them almajiri!! Nothing, when it’s election time, pvc will be share among them with little food for them in there plate. Am thinking you are one them or you graduated from there school.

Re: Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat by silasely(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
I don't think that dog head w accept such thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.