Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

20 Beliefs Of A Sexy Successful Player. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Beliefs Of A Sexy Successful Player. (472 Views)

These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! / Have A Sexy Day. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Beliefs Of A Sexy Successful Player. by Donshaga(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
I want to share something that took me years to figure out.

Burn this one in your mind.

Think about it the next twenty times you meet a new person.

Here it is.....

When two people meet, the first thing they unconsciously searching for is who's in control.

We look to see who shakes hands harder , who holds eye contact longer , who accepts what the other person says quicker or who uses submissive bodylanguage.

There's a deeply uncouncious part of the brain which looks for social order and humans always live in hierarchies.

People who are naturally ''dominant'' and naturally "submissive" both become used it , and these strategies quickly become automatic.

Attractive women are used to being in control, so a man who uses submissive body language, doesn't hold eye contact , allow the girl to control the direction of the conversation, and acts apologetic , has no chance.

As soon as a woman perceives at an unconscious level that she's the one in control (which, by the way, can be as soon as a guy has just walked up to them) all interest is lost and it's almost impossible to recover.

We want to know who's in control first.

If a woman thinks it's her , she's VERY unlikely to feel ATTRACTION for you.

The mindset and belief system that leads to naturally being in control contains the following

1) I'm confident & comfortable in my own skin( posture, breath, movement)

2) I'm a good conversationalist.---especially with women.

3) I'm in control & don't let outside event debalize me.

4) I'm not needy .... I keep my power for me.

5) I think sex is a great and have no hangs up.

6) I'm comfortable around women.

7) I'm the prize,...the man whom women compete over.

cool I may be smitten by a woman, but I don't tell her early on, and don't let it "slip" indirectly.

9) I never..., even slightly , let women use their looks or sexual power to take advantage. I give them no special privilages.

10) I have high standards and care less of what other think about me.

11) .And my feelings are more important than hers. I put myself and life first.

12) I take 100% responsibility of my life and don't blame my past/present mistakes on anyone.

13) I deserve and can hold an exceptional woman.

14) I'm indifferent to the outcome.

15) I got tons of choices with women and I never take women who play "hard-to-get" seriously.

16) I can deal with any test women throws at me and in fact it's usually kind of cute.

17) I live in my reality and she's a guest.

18) My bodylanguage and vibe gets women unconsciously attracted to me.

19) I'm at cause in the world, and make things happen.

20) Women are cute and silly.

These are beliefs you need to possess, not beliefs you need to talk about.

If you actually internalize these ideas, you will express them far more powerfully than you could possibly do by merely saying them.

Do you want me to coach you and transform you into a man that gets HOT girls CHASING YOU , EVEN if your're not super rich or extremely handsome ?

Then, join my FREE Coaching, today by clickking the linkk on my profilee or signatture file below.

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Up Policewoman For Trying To Arrest Them In Mushin / Hello Ladies, Get In Here. / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love?let's Have Fun People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.