Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Discuss: What Makes Life Purposeful For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discuss: What Makes Life Purposeful For You? (273 Views)

What Makes Life A Gift? / How Abstaining From Sex Makes Life Better For Men / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discuss: What Makes Life Purposeful For You? by tripplem2018: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
One of the questions that should bug any sane individual is how to make their life count while on earth. In some way, we envy those who seem to have found a purpose, who are doing what seem to originate naturally for them right from birth, and who are finding fulfillment in that pursuit.

Suffice to mention that the concentration on this topic here is not to recall commercialized oratory on how doing these or that is the hallmark of having a purposeful life. And dare I say, it is neither to tow the religious line about how believing in a form of Divinity is the start and end of having purpose in life; although, in some unguarded times, it maybe fine to accept that fact.

But right now, I seek practicality. I seek a sensual feeling, a gratification that comes from applying time, effort and self to a course that eventually yields a feeling equating to purposeful living.

Can that be achieved through romance, marriage, childbirth, career, adventures, wealth, an individual?

Let’s discuss, how can that be achieved? maybe I could learn from you.

https://tripplemonline.com/2018/02/20/discuss-what-makes-life-purposeful-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

How To Live A Healthy And Sickness -free Life / Ways To Overcome Marriage Anxiety / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.