Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Baddo Guys Written By Igwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baddo Guys Written By Igwe (437 Views)

Story About Me, My Friends And A Street Girl - By Igwe Ofor David / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / I Wonder What Olamide Baddo Would Say To This.... (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baddo Guys Written By Igwe by Igweakpos(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Author: Igwe chukwujekwu David

Source:www.igwescrib.com

All rights reserved ® 2018

Christabel was a beautiful and well mannered lady that like associating with people below or higer than her class. She is the only child of her parent so because of that, her parent vow to sponsor her to the highest level of Eduction that she can go. Her parent took her like their second God and their treasure. Christabel was loved by all our course mate. Cult guys loved her more especially our cult group. All our cult members are not joking with her,we can never allow fly to come across her. We can kill anybody that’ll come across her. We as a cult member cherished her and took her like our blood sister. We treasured her and we can go extra mile to protect her. We’d call her whenever we entered lecture hall If we didn’t see her. All the mass com students loved her so much.

One faithful day, Christabel came out from their hostel and was waiting for bike that will take her to school for lecture. She waited for so long but didn’t see any so as she was strolling down,she met one Hausa Bike man and waved at him and he stopped. She told him where she was going to. The bike man charged him #70 and she said that she has only #50 and the bike man declined. “If you wouldn’t go,lemme wait for another bike” she said. She started scrolling down and the bike man drove to her and told her to enter. She entered and he drove off.

On getting to school gate,unfortunately they had locked the gate so the bike man dropped her at the gate. She brought out #50 and was giving to the Bike man and he refuse to collect it.

Christabel: please sir, take your money, this is what we bargain.

The bike man got down from the bike and brought out dagar and snapped Christabel and she fell on the ground and shouted with a loud voice that attracted our school security.

The security Opened the gate and saw the girl on the ground in a cool blood. He held the bikeman and both of them started dragging the dagar before police rushed there. We were in the lecture hall when the news fly in so I and some of my cult members quickly rushed to the gate to know what is happening. Lo and behold! It was our own Christabel lying on a cool blood, I rushed her and she was breathing heavily. I carried her immediately with that blood and boarded taxi. I and some of my men rushed her to the hospital. On getting to the theatre, she gave up. I cried like I lost one of my important part of me. After the doctor has confirm her dead, we deposited her in the mortuary and left immediately to the school where the incident happened to know the details.

They explained it as they thing happened. We asked of the bikeman and we were told that police took him away, they didn’t allow students to beat him. We asked of the police station he was taking to and they directed us.

“igwe let’s go to the police station and see the idiot bikeman ” one of my men suggested. We were four in number, we entered Keke and drove to police station. When we entered, we met two policemen in the counter, We greeted them.

Me: We’re here to see the bike man who killed our sister.

Ist Policeman: who are you guy to her?

Me: we’re her brothers .

2nd policeman : and who tell you say the girl don die?

Me: officer don’t tell me that. She is dead. We’ve deposited her to the mortuary so we’re here to see the idiot that kill her.
“Mr man go, the guy is under our custody, come with the girls parent, so that we can know what to talk about the issue”One of the police man said.

I was annoyed and I hits my hand on the counter and told the police to bring the bikeman or two things one must happen.

“will you get out of here” one of them said with a harsh voice. “we’re not going anywhere until we see the bike man.

They said they’re going to lock is if we didn’t go out of the police station.

On hearing this, we got provoked and told them they wouldn’t do anything or if they try it, we’ll demolish the police station.

They came out from the counter to held me because am their spoke person and I pushed one of them down. The other one wanted to pull the trigger and we took the gun from him and they hand the gun to me, I put the trigger and but unfortunately, there is no bullet in the gun. The other person I fall on the ground stood up and wanted to run inside the office and I tackled him and he fell down the second time.

“if you people didn’t provide the bikeman if we come back to this station again, we promise you all that one of you will be down” I said with a harsh voice. We left the police station to our hiding chamber. Our grand master appeared in his majesty and was sited at the throne.

GRAND MASTER: what is it that troubles you that you can’t let the cat out of the bag?

*As the mouthpiece of all the members, I step forward and bow to grand master.*

Me: master, our beloved sister was killed by a bikeman for nothing, and we want to revenge on her behalf so that her spirit will rest in peace. It’ll be a taboo if we didn’t accord her that respect. We want to revenge master!

Grand master: **after speaking in parable* You all have to be cooked. Am going to cook you all in order to prepare you for the revenge. *we were transferred to one big pot,……continue reading

https://igwescrib.com/baddo-guyfull-story/

Re: Baddo Guys Written By Igwe by obialinaeze(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Npower
Re: Baddo Guys Written By Igwe by Igweakpos(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
obialinaeze:
Npower
��

(1) (Reply)

A Housewife Or A Working Wife? / Gay Couple Got Wedded On A Roller-coaster / Man Beats Up Prostitute Over Extra Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.