Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,727 members, 7,837,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) (14586 Views)

Executive And Legislative Standoff Slows Governance - President Buhari Says / Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday / Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
before i even opened it, i was just thinkin of the pot BELLY oLDMEN putting on jerseys grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by adomuwiner(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
The people of oke obere Ijoka heartily congratulate our amiable governor, Akeredolu Rotimi for his eventful one year in office and wishes him long years and prosperity.

They also seized the opportunity to remind the Governor not to stop work on obere- ijoka- idanre road which is in this year budget. Ijoka roads are in deplorable condition. It is no more motorable.pls come to our aid sir.May GOD bless you sir.Do not listen to detractors who want to spoil your good work
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by zuru101(m): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2018
nice one is part of lifelonger
Re: Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos) by ddeola: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2018
I love this

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Appeal Court Sets Aside Disqualification Order Against Taraba APC / Nwaoboshi: Akpabio’s Allegation Untrue, I Didn’t Get 53 Contracts From NDDC / Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.