Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) (4079 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / New Funny Video Young Girl So Tired But Happy With Boy In Farm Unbelievable So F / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good day NLs

I find this as the last solution and place of my ultimate decision about my life...

I am dying inside and if I don't do this I might lose my mind!

the last time I went bizarre..it was here i got help that helped me reshapen for a long time.

i am a young graduate (awaiting service) managing with a work with not much pay. the course of my life has left me wondering maybe someone cursed me to be lonely and unhappy.

not that I am ugly...i am a handsome fresh guy lacking nothing except love. many girls and even guys would never believe me if I tell them I am still single or I never had sex.

I have long for d day i too will feel loved by someone who would call me her own. I am 25 and been into about 3 relationships with all of them ending in a disappointing manner. I have never enter a good relationship with that lovey dovey thingy and it leaves me wondering mathe someone cursed my love life.

lemme start from d first girl..

she was my sec sch class mate and we started dating immediately after sec sch. it started well with romance but it later ended in a long distance relationship as she got admission to sch and we gradually stopped talking.

the second girl..

she made d first move. but as they always are. they are so loosed and she keeps so many male friends which was d total opposite of me as I am a blouse and insecure murrfucker. even though I have tried with all i can to change to no avail. I went to sch and she was moving with other guys. whom I know must have been banging her. I came back from break with annoyance and broke up with her.

the third girl..

she was 3 yrs older than me..i was 21 she was 24. we started alright too but d problem is she was not a social type(or so I thought) and it was affecting d relationship. even though it became a long distance relationship after we both left for sch it was still okay as she was a little matured (or so I thought) until she began giving me attitude and clinging to a guy whom was in my clique and even tho i confronted her she denied ever dating d guy. because of my jealous nature i couldnt hold it anymore and began looking for ways to break up. I eventually got a chance as I got hold of her fone with her Facebook opened. to my shocking surprise I found out she was dating a Catholic seminarian and cheating and lieing to me. I was pained and i ended the relationship.

the forth one...

probably d best. we started dating January last year. the relationship was good and moving well with regular romance and kisses tho no sex..even tho it was a long distant one. fast forward match I graduated and was back home. the love continued and I was so attached to her. not long I discover the friendship with a guy I call my nigga (or so I thought). and i was running jealous and insecure again..whoosh...this run around d love I had grew for her was killing me watching her slipping from my arms. I was watching videos and controlling myself until she began to make it obvious to hurt me or I don't even know. she would make me watch her getting clingy with d guy and using it to hurt me. I was lonely and depression was pinning me down. it got so much I couldn't bare it anymore. I decided to calm it quit. I took her phone one day and went through her messages and discover not only was she even giving d guy green lights she was giving so many guys and purportedly dating one other one. I broke that day and he'll let loose on my heart.

I ran into depression and loneliness and still can't recover from it till now...

please I need suggestions or advise or even abuses to straighten my mind to live straight on. I am loosing myself!!

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by donstan18: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Young man, if having a girlfriend is the cause of your depression, then you don't have any problem.

So i'll say, thank you for banking with us.

Now leave.

8 Likes

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by JoeMaddog: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
You're depressed but happy. WTF does that mean?
Do you even know the meaning of depression?
Nigga, you less busy that's why you thinking about some motheruvkkng hoee. It's time bro, the time of abundance and the time of scarcity. Don't rush, keep it cool nigga... You're gon get your chance. Don't sweat it

2 Likes

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bro understand this... Any girl... I mean any girl can cheat on you... That is not to say there are no faithful girls... Once you accept this fact, you are already half way away from depression... You will only die before your time if you continue to police any girl you are dating.... These days, many married women are not even faithful not to talk about single girls... Lol...

Work on yourself and focus on how you can be a better man/husband both financially and otherwise ... Even a good faithful girl can cheat on a broke dude grin

If you are looking for a faithful girl, you better get a sex doll ... grin lol... (just kidding)

Even if you end up meeting the so called faithful girl, you may end up losing her because of your insecurities as a result of your past negative experiences...

3 Likes

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
JoeMaddog:
You're depressed but happy. WTF does that mean?
Do you even know the meaning of depression?
Nigga, you less busy that's why you thinking about some motheruvkkng hoee. It's time bro, the time of abundance and the time of scarcity. Don't rush, keep it cool nigga... You're gon get your chance. Don't sweat it

thanks man...i am a busy person..just dat there is tym for no work. and that is d tym my loneliness kicks in
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
Young man, if having a girlfriend is the cause of your depression, then you don't have any problem.

So i'll say, thank you for banking with us.

Now leave.

u won't understand...
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Bro understand this... Any girl... I mean any girl can cheat on you... That is not to say there are no faithful girls... Once you accept this fact, you are already half way away from depression... You will only die before your time if you continue to police any girl you are dating.... These days, many married women are not even faithful not to talk about single girls... Lol...

Work on yourself and focus on how you can be a better man/husband both financially and otherwise ... Even a good faithful girl can cheat on a broke dude grin

If you are looking for a faithful girl, you better get a sex doll ... grin lol... (just kidding)

Even if you end up meeting the so called faithful girl, you may end up losing her because of your insecurities as a result of your past negative experiences...

thanka I appreciate
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
phpfx:

thanka I appreciate
you are welcome bro...
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by donstan18: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
phpfx:

u won't understand...

In future's voice Chase a cheque, never chase a bitch

Kindly fold your preeq and scrotum for you to hustle well.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Lalas247(f): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
pussy is causing depression ...your bank account not being in 7 digits isn't.... its never too late

stay woke grin
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lalas247:
pussy is causing depression ...your bank account not being in 7 digits isn't.... its never too late

stay woke grin
What is the big idea with your dp ehn angry

You know what we appreciate

2 Likes

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by FluidQueen(f): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
You're depressed but happy? Those are two contradicting terms. They should never go together.

Anyway.. You've got trust issues. Fix it. Because you are emotionally invested in a girl shouldn't mean she shouldn't keep male company. That is simply ridiculous.
Try to be with females you already have a foundation of trust with. Build friendship, first, then trust, then relationships.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol relationships are really a headache itself. If you think you’re depressed now, you’ll become more unhappy being with someone just because you’re lonely. Be patient and wait.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BScArq-I3Y0

Watch this and thank me later.
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Safiaaa:
Lol relationships are really a headache itself. If you think you’re depressed now, you’ll become more unhappy being with someone just because you’re lonely. Be patient and wait.

thanks alot dear
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
FluidQueen:
You're depressed but happy? Those are two contradicting terms. They should never go together.

Anyway.. You've got trust issues. Fix it. Because you are emotionally invested in a girl shouldn't mean she shouldn't keep male company. That is simply ridiculous.
Try to be with females you already have a foundation of trust with. Build friendship, first, then trust, then relationships.

thanks... (Y)
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Litblogger: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Be like me;
Focus on being successful first.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Everest1989(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
At the op, assume you have millions in your account, and your goods at Trade fair or idumota worth millions of naira, please tell me, would you have time on your mind to be thinking about this rubbish? Brother, I was once like you, mine was even worst...just get you mind busy...think about how to be better than Mike Adenuga, Dangote or Innocent motors and hustle towards it...my case is now fucking different.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by 912(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
I hate it when young men and women who haven't done anything meaningful with their existence would be whining about being lonely instead of them to focus on how to make something of their lives.

Dude if you are depressed at this early stage of your life simply because you are unable to keep a woman instead of you to focus your energy chasing success, then please for posterity sake, kindly do the world a favour and buy a very strong rope..... I'm sure you know what to do with it. It will be one less idiot in the world

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
Everest1989:
At the op, assume you have millions in your account, and your goods at Trade fair or idumota worth millions of naira, please tell me, would you have time on your mind to be thinking about this rubbish? Brother, I was once like you, mine was even worst...just get you mind busy...think about how to be better than Mike Adenuga, Dangote or Innocent motors and hustle towards it...my case is now fucking different.

this is all I need...thanks bro
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2018
912:
I hate it when young men and women who haven't done anything meaningful with their existence would be whining about being lonely instead of them to focus on how to make something of their lives.

Dude if you are depressed at this early stage of your life simply because you are unable to keep a woman instead of you to focus your energy chasing success, then please for posterity sake, kindly do the world a favour and buy a very strong rope..... I'm sure you know what to do with it. It will be one less idiot in the world

lol...i don't know but thank you so much
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Oyindidi(f): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2018
You can't be depressed and be happy at the same time. Learn to trust your partners

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by amprat: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2018
you need to understand that love can not be forced
you can't force love to happen to you it does when it wants to
concentrate on living your life and leave relationships alone for now
Besides no one can love you nor make you happy if you have not learnt to love yourself or make yourself happy,you can't give what you don't have neither can you truly enjoy what you don't recognize.
focus on enriching your life and living your life to the fullest, love will surely find you.
Fulfillment in life is not only about loosing your head in love please.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by robosky02(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
You can't be depressed and be happy at the same time. Learn to trust your partners

na so
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Oyindidi(f): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
robosky02:

na so
Bosky, how have you been?
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
amprat:
you need to understand that love can not be forced
you can't force love to happen to you it does when it wants to
concentrate on living your life and leave relationships alone for now
Besides no one can love you nor make you happy if you have not learnt to love yourself or make yourself happy,you can't give what you don't have neither can you truly enjoy what you don't recognize.
focus on enriching your life and living your life to the fullest, love will surely find you.
Fulfillment in life is not only about loosing your head in love please.

thanks..
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by robosky02(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bosky, how have you been?

na so again
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Oyindidi(f): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
robosky02:

na so again
I travelled, returned on Monday and travelled to Akwa Ibom. I'm not too strong right now. I promised to call you but truth is I lost your number cool
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Freeman50(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
phpfx:
Good day NLs

I find this as the last solution and place of my ultimate decision about my life...

I am dying inside and if I don't do this I might lose my mind!

the last time I went bizarre..it was here i got help that helped me reshapen for a long time.

i am a young graduate (awaiting service) managing with a work with not much pay. the course of my life has left me wondering maybe someone cursed me to be lonely and unhappy.

not that I am ugly...i am a handsome fresh guy lacking nothing except love. many girls and even guys would never believe me if I tell them I am still single or I never had sex.

I have long for d day i too will feel loved by someone who would call me her own. I am 25 and been into about 3 relationships with all of them ending in a disappointing manner. I have never enter a good relationship with that lovey dovey thingy and it leaves me wondering mathe someone cursed my love life.

lemme start from d first girl..

she was my sec sch class mate and we started dating immediately after sec sch. it started well with romance but it later ended in a long distance relationship as she got admission to sch and we gradually stopped talking.

the second girl..

she made d first move. but as they always are. they are so loosed and she keeps so many male friends which was d total opposite of me as I am a blouse and insecure murrfucker. even though I have tried with all i can to change to no avail. I went to sch and she was moving with other guys. whom I know must have been banging her. I came back from break with annoyance and broke up with her.

the third girl..

she was 3 yrs older than me..i was 21 she was 24. we started alright too but d problem is she was not a social type(or so I thought) and it was affecting d relationship. even though it became a long distance relationship after we both left for sch it was still okay as she was a little matured (or so I thought) until she began giving me attitude and clinging to a guy whom was in my clique and even tho i confronted her she denied ever dating d guy. because of my jealous nature i couldnt hold it anymore and began looking for ways to break up. I eventually got a chance as I got hold of her fone with her Facebook opened. to my shocking surprise I found out she was dating a Catholic seminarian and cheating and lieing to me. I was pained and i ended the relationship.

the forth one...

probably d best. we started dating January last year. the relationship was good and moving well with regular romance and kisses tho no sex..even tho it was a long distant one. fast forward match I graduated and was back home. the love continued and I was so attached to her. not long I discover the friendship with a guy I call my nigga (or so I thought). and i was running jealous and insecure again..whoosh...this run around d love I had grew for her was killing me watching her slipping from my arms. I was watching videos and controlling myself until she began to make it obvious to hurt me or I don't even know. she would make me watch her getting clingy with d guy and using it to hurt me. I was lonely and depression was pinning me down. it got so much I couldn't bare it anymore. I decided to calm it quit. I took her phone one day and went through her messages and discover not only was she even giving d guy green lights she was giving so many guys and purportedly dating one other one. I broke that day and he'll let loose on my heart.

I ran into depression and loneliness and still can't recover from it till now...

please I need suggestions or advise or even abuses to straighten my mind to live straight on. I am loosing myself!!
Papi, you are a jealous lover and you need to come off it. Have come across different kinds of ladies/ growing up in the midst of ladies. The question is how do you manage to handle them?

{Based on experience}
If you continue monitoring them, you will end up not having one & you will die before your time.

Do you say you are depressed and at same time been happy? You are just forcing yourself to be happy, which is not gonna workout.
My dear, depression doesn't go alongside wid happiness, you are the key to your happiness.

Don't try to monitor any girl since you are not married to her.

Of course they are women and thus, they will always have a male toasters / admirers (even when they are emotionally attached to them) don't get it twisted.

"Once a girl is giving you the attention you need, you shouldn't be thinking about all this or have time to be checking up on her each minute or to know her whereabout".

Now tell me, if it's a long distance relationship...and it happens that you don't know the kind of life she's living there and she doesn't know yours too....how can you handle this situation? how much do you trust each other?

The remedy is for you to overlook all those things and behave as if nothing is going Wrong and keep flowing wid her. By so doing, you gain your happiness lastly. Give it a trial.

I IMMENSELY UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT HERE.
Things like this do happen sometimes in life, but you need to cut down some essences in order to deal wid it.

In all things been equal, don't allow your love to be more than that of a woman (be it wife or girlfriend) hence, they will use it against you someday. Women gat the love and the men's love is in the heart.

Interesting? share

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Litblogger: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
I'll read this later
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by phpfx(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Freeman50:
Papi, you are a jealous lover and you need to come off it. Have come across different kinds of ladies/ growing up in the midst of ladies. The question is how do you manage to handle them?

{Based on experience}
If you continue monitoring them, you will end up not having one & you will die before your time.

Do you say you are depressed and at same time been happy? You are just forcing yourself to be happy, which is not gonna workout.
My dear, depression doesn't go alongside wid happiness, you are the key to your happiness.

Don't try to monitor any girl since you are not married to her.

Of course they are women and thus, they will always have a male toasters / admirers (even when they are emotionally attached to them) don't get it twisted.

"Once a girl is giving you the attention you need, you shouldn't be thinking about all this or have time to be checking up on her each minute or to know her whereabout".

Now tell me, if it's a long distance relationship...and it happens that you don't know the kind of life she's living there and she doesn't know yours too....how can you handle this situation? how much do you trust each other?

The remedy is for you to overlook all those things and behave as if nothing is going Wrong and keep flowing wid her. By so doing, you gain your happiness lastly. Give it a trial.

I IMMENSELY UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT HERE.
Things like this do happen sometimes in life, but you need to cut down some essences in order to deal wid it.

In all things been equal, don't allow your love to be more than that of a woman (be it wife or girlfriend) hence, they will use it against you someday. Women gat the love and the men's love is in the heart.

Interesting? share

I sincerely appreciate you my man....tanks alot
Re: My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) by Lalas247(f): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:
What is the big idea with your dp ehn angry

You know what we appreciate
ahh im off market na
how have you been ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Jollof Rice I Made To Do Send Off For My Girlfriend. / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? / What's the funniest comment you've seen?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.