Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) (1915 Views)

Ladies Check + rate Delicious South Africa mmen here / Boy Child Sexual Predators Share Your Experiences / "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Doctormarrvin: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
With the increase in the amount of sexual harassment cases from all over the world and the continually growing #metoo on twitter. I've decided to share these pictures here so girls can learn to defend themselves,at least those without access to pepper sprays grin
Keep practicing these moves and eventually you'll get the hang of it. And guys please! So you don't get your nose broken or any other thing broken. grin grin
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Doctormarrvin: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Doctormarrvin: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Doctormarrvin: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
3..nothing like the good ol kick to the nuts grin grin..Fastest way to incapacitate any guy. The pain is almost equal to being shot

Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Doctormarrvin: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Doctormarrvin: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fp please
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by ken19: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
FP ko FP ni
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by ccvizzle(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
See konfu
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by yommen: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Is that how ladies actually dress?
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by LordNapoleon: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
As they are learning the moves bad boys will be somewhere learning how to subdue the moves. My advise to ladies is: always take a bible with you, and whenever a sexual predator approaches you, start preaching the word of God to him and he will eventually give his life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by FluidQueen(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
LordNapoleon:
As they are learning the moves bad boys will be somewhere learning how to subdue the moves. My advise to ladies is: always take a bible with you, and whenever a sexual predator approaches you, start preaching the word of God to him and he will eventually give his life to Christ
JOKER!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, follow your own example and preach to bokoharam. If they adhere to your teachings. I'll take you seriously
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Doctormarrvin: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
yommen:
Is that how ladies actually dress?
so you blame sexual harassment on the way the lady dresses?
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Doctormarrvin: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
ken19:
FP ko FP ni
you don't want our ladies to learn self defense?
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Doctormarrvin: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lalasticlala please front page. I can see you viewingcheesy
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by LordNapoleon: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
FluidQueen:
JOKER!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, follow your own example and preach to bokoharam. If they adhere to your teachings. I'll take you seriously
In case you don't know, I love my life
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by FluidQueen(f): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
LordNapoleon:
In case you don't know, I love my life
smh. Go away.
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Litblogger: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Awesome.
I prefer to punch anyway

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by kelish(f): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
am tried of this planet abeg, which other planet is condusive
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by oneda(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
The pictures are perfect only that they forgot to include the moves of the guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by oneda(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
kelish:
am tried of this planet abeg, which other planet is condusive

Telemundo or maybe zee world planet

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by lordraiden(m): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Op you forgot that a man with hard erection don't feel any pain till he releases that disturbing spirit grin
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by dingbang(m): 4:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Nigerian girls are too weak, all they know how to do best is scream .. Mummy ooo. Daddy ooo..
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by Nutase: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2018
Cartoon is not reality. Fleeing is still the best option if possible.
Re: Ladies! Check Out These Defenses Against Sexual Predators(photos) by kelish(f): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
seriously know of any flight going that way
oneda:

Telemundo or maybe zee world planet

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man / Are Men Becoming More Harsh? / Seun Has Officially Become My Best Friend On Nairaland For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.