Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems (911 Views)

Relationship Problems / Why You Should Not Always Take All Relationship Advice From Social Media / Emotional Control - A Panacea To All Relationship Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by MChaze25(m): 4:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Respect to me is the only thing that can melt any mans heart anytime, any day.
By man here, I mean both men and women.
Many relationships fail today because the ladies think less about how much respect to offer a guy and think more of how much sex, food and booze that can make him happy.
Watch the words you use around him or her. It's the first mark of disrespect!
If you don't want your hubby or lover to ask him or herself if they made a mistake ever allowing you into their lives, then you have to raise your bars on respect to 80%!
The best way to show a guy you love him is by setting respect goals...
Don't just show him love, add spices of great respect on top of it..
Men love that more than anything else.
Don't respect him because he pays the bills, respect him because he is a MAN.
For instance I once had a lady called Suzy in my life.
One thing I noticed about her is that anytime she comes to my place to stay over even if its for 4-5 days, her phone is always switched off.
She will only turn it on when she needs to make a call and switch it off aftermath.
It a respect signature I can never forget easily.
What other evidence do you need to know that she loves your attention and has good respect for you?

A man can also respect his lady by being reasonably open to her about his movements and activities outside the home.
I don't mean allowing her control you.
No woman will be 100% happy when you give her less information about yourself, business and activities..
It means you might love her but don't respect how she feels about that area of your life!

I have seen many talkative women that rarely talk in the presence of their hubby and have also seen many talkative women that only bash their hubby with careless, uncut words but very timid outside!
Did your man commit any offence by coming close to you?
Why are you such a masquerade at night and an angel on the streets...
Some men can flirt outside the home but don't ever joke about their wives happiness.
Am not saying that flirting for a man is good but whichever comes with you, learn to give your woman her respect.
If you respect your woman, you won't snub him or her no matter how angry you are.
If you respect your man, you won't report him to anyone unless the situation is dangerous.
If you respect your woman, you won't gossip her with your friends.
If you respect your man, you won't pick his calls, check his phone as if its your bank account statement.
Respect is reciprocal in relationships. Its ladies first here and if he truly loves you, he will reciprocate.
Give more respect today and get to see the beauty of being with each other.

cc; lalasticlala, mynd4

Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by MChaze25(m): 5:36am On Feb 21, 2018
timwudz:

You no get family member to give them?

Lol

As in ehhh
Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by dingbang(m): 5:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Kai.. The one that so turns me off like putting salt inside generator tank is when a babe I am having a good conversation with frequently halts the conversation by answering a lot of calls.. Sign of disrespect.

Ah mean, I can't even do that when I am talking to someone unless its an emergency.

Dont try that with me, angry To whom it may concern...
Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2018
MChaze25:
Respect to me is the only thing that can melt any mans heart anytime, any day.
By man here, I mean both men and women.
Many relationships fail today because the ladies think less about how much respect to offer a guy and think more of how much sex, food and booze that can make him happy.
Watch the words you use around him or her. It's the first mark of disrespect!
If you don't want your hubby or lover to ask him or herself if they made a mistake ever allowing you into their lives, then you have to raise your bars on respect to 80%!
The best way to show a guy you love him is by setting respect goals...
Don't just show him love, add spices of great respect on top of it..
Men love that more than anything else.
Don't respect him because he pays the bills, respect him because he is a MAN.
For instance I once had a lady called Suzy in my life.
One thing I noticed about her is that anytime she comes to my place to stay over even if its for 4-5 days, her phone is always switched off.
She will only turn it on when she needs to make a call and switch it off aftermath.
It a respect signature I can never forget easily.
What other evidence do you need to know that she loves your attention and has good respect for you?

A man can also respect his lady by being reasonably open to her about his movements and activities outside the home.
I don't mean allowing her control you.
No woman will be 100% happy when you give her less information about yourself, business and activities..
It means you might love her but don't respect how she feels about that area of your life!

I have seen many talkative women that rarely talk in the presence of their hubby and have also seen many talkative women that only bash their hubby with careless, uncut words but very timid outside!
Did your man commit any offence by coming close to you?
Why are you such a masquerade at night and an angel on the streets...
Some men can flirt outside the home but don't ever joke about their wives happiness.
Am not saying that flirting for a man is good but whichever comes with you, learn to give your woman her respect.
If you respect your woman, you won't snub him or her no matter how angry you are.
If you respect your man, you won't report him to anyone unless the situation is dangerous.
If you respect your woman, you won't gossip her with your friends.
If you respect your man, you won't pick his calls, check his phone as if its your bank account statement.
Respect is reciprocal in relationships. Its ladies first here and if he truly loves you, he will reciprocate.
Give more respect today and get to see the beauty of being with each other.

I disagree...

I cannot respect a man who has no balls, who is nothing but a coward. He must earn it coz it's not easy to be respected if he don't even respect himself...

So many men lost their senses coz of women, they even forget to respect themselves..
Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by MChaze25(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2018
dingbang:
Kai.. The one that so turns me off like putting salt inside generator tank is when a babe I am having a good conversation with frequently halts the conversation by answering a lot of calls.. Sign of disrespect.

Ah mean, I can't even do that when I am talking to someone unless its an emergency.

Dont try that with me, angry To whom it may concern...
You re right. Its very rampant amongst some female folks these days
Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by MChaze25(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I disagree...

I cannot respect a man who has no balls, who is nothing but a coward. He must earn it coz it's not easy to be respected if he don't even respect himself...

So many men lost their senses coz of women, they even forget to respect themselves..

Even when he is your man and you claim to love him?
Respect here doesn't say you bow to him..
It simply means being careful with what you say or do. Just be abit choosy
Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by BluntBoyII: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I disagree...

Why are you so angry

1 Like

Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by coolestofall(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I disagree...

Aunty, u no dey taya with dis "respect must b earned" shit? Whatever dat ur last guy do u never still clear 4 ur body? The crap is getting old already. 4get d past, look 2 d future, hope 4 d best but prepare 4 d worst.

Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by MChaze25(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2018
coolestofall:

Aunty, u no dey taya with dis "respect must b earned" shit? Whatever dat ur last guy do u never still clear 4 ur body? The crap is getting old already. 4get d past, look 2 d future, hope 4 d best but prepare 4 d worst.

Nice reply
Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by 400billionman: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
MChaze25:

You re right. Its very rampant amongst some female folks these days
She wants to show you that she is in hot demand
Re: Respect;- The Panacea To All Relationship Problems by MChaze25(m): 5:40am On Apr 17, 2018
400billionman:
She wants to show you that she is in hot demand
Lol..
Maybe

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Broke People Can Relate To / A Matured Man Or A Hot Guy, Which Is Your Desired Husband? / Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.