Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks (843 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / A 19years Old Boy And A 19years Girl Are Not Mate What Is Your Take On This Pics / See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks by Kosofepost(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2018
RUNS GIRL ARE ECONOMICALLY THAN SIDE CHICKS
written by Kosofe Post February 21, 2018

Runs girl are beauty ladies that provides One night stand, do and go, eaten in and take away, Home and away services for the men to slash stress levels to lowering their risk of cancer and heart attacks and improved self-esteem. The payment terms is before and after the man gets to the saturation point very cheap campared to side chicks as gathered. Patronized by many clients but the rate of contacting Sexual transmitted diaseases is very high.

While Side Chicks are unlike mmm ponzi scheme, without physical address, they have addresses, pays bills and demands alot but the their payments is endlessly. Rate of contacting STDs is lower. Side chicks equally provide same s*xually benefit like the runs girl.

Below are the peoples opinion on the side chicks and runs girl

Abiodun Bashorun

Runs girls any day. Runs girls are less expensive to maintain. Runs girls will not demand your attention whatsoever. One is not at risk of getting another wife nor unwanted child. Yes o. Side chicks will demand for almost everything in this world but runs girls are SSP (S*x Service Providers).

Owolabi Wasiu

Runs girl is go straight to your point ni, “money for hand back for grand” unlike side chicks where you have to convince, that my father is dagote the richest Black man, even with your sugar-coated mouth. You have to look for incentives to attract her, with that she will still prove tough.

Shego

Non for now but if there is reason to have one side chic is not preferable because she will not turn me to ATM every time we meet and she can play makousa even it I don’t have penny but runs girl is PAYG. PAY AS U GO. if konji hold you and no money, you are on your own. Side chic is more preferable. This one will scatter house o, but the two options have there advantages and disadvantages. For a runs girl, it is pay as you go and you don’t have to be bothered about unwanted pregnancy. But the challenge is you cannot guarantee the quality of what you are buying, it is a kiss and tell situations, after every outing you need to do medical checkup. On the other hand, a side chick for all its good may want to end up as wife and that can be double wahala! In the whole, side chicks are always better. Sulaimon Mojeed-Sanni (SM-S)

https://kosofepost.com/2018/02/21/runs-girl-are-economically-than-side-chicks/

Re: Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks by kokozain(m): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks by Nutase: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2018
What are you promoting? Iniquity?
Instead of using your blog to promote positive messages, you're promoting prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Nutase:
What are you promoting? Iniquity?
Instead of using your blog to promote positive messages, you're promoting prostitution.

I'm watching you.
Re: Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks by miracool946: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2018
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks by ghettowriter(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2018
Is that girl in the Ops post a side chick or a hoe?

I pray never to have anything to do with a prostitute eva egain. from my very few experience with them, i can tell you that the little pleasure you get those not worth all the risk involved.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks by Zuluhead(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2018
There are some kinds of intimacy romance,bed talk and plays a runs girl cant give you. a side chic could be more expensive but a lot of memories and good time comes along with a side chic.

seeing your ex girl (married or single) lots of memories from the past flows in immediate with a smile,but seeing a runs girl you might/would avoid her in public because she belongs to the public.

You can/ would always introduce your wife to your ex girl friend but you can never introduce her to an ex runs girl.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks by Kosofepost(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
ghettowriter:
Is that girl in the Ops post a side chick or a hoe?

I pray never to have anything to do with a prostitute eva egain. from my very few experience with them, i can tell you that the little pleasure you get those not worth all the risk involved.
hahahhahhhhaah grin its really dangerous
Re: Runs Girl Are Economically Than Side Chicks by Kosofepost(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Zuluhead:
There are some kinds of intimacy romance,bed talk and plays a runs girl cant give you. a side chic could be more expensive but a lot of memories and good time comes along with a side chic.

seeing your ex girl (married or single) lots of memories from the past flows in immediate with a smile,but seeing a runs girl you might/would avoid her in public because she belongs to the public.

You can/ would always introduce your wife to your ex girl friend but you can never introduce her to an ex runs girl.

goood contribution

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Secret / Is "I Love You" Now A Slang? / Sokoto To Kogi: Check Out A Nairalander's Introduction Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.