Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women (622 Views)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by harry2sexy(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Now, i have come to an understanding that the Technologically matured nations are as much as possible trying to replace the female race.

1.Kitchen Duties
Think of it like this, women complain about being relegated only to the kitchen,then technology comes in and provides blenders, dish washers and so on. Now, a man can easily step into the kitchen of his house and through the help of a few Youtube video will be able to prepare a delicacy.

2.Cleaning duties
Nowadays, we now have washing machines, vacuum cleaners and all of that. Again, a man can do all of these things on his own thereby reducing the usefulness of a woman.

3 Romance.
The deal breaker! Technology has provided artificial vaginas but by the inspiration of the dark world has further developed an artificial woman that can give sex and still upgrading these artificial women.

So what happens to the female race in the nearest future?
Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2018
They ve created a new sex doll that can give birth withing 12 month grin

1 Like

Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by Gentle034(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2018
Nothing! The female race can never be replaced, I not God himself for Don do am since, considering their contributions to the problem we are facing. So tech fit try but e no fit do nothing.

1 Like

Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by lifedynamics: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2018
Gentle034:
Nothing! The female race can never be replaced, I not God himself for Don do am since, considering their contributions to the problem we are facing. So tech fit try but e no fit do nothing.
Stop being a white knight
Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2018
harry2sexy:
Now, i have come to an understanding that the Technologically matured nations are as much as possible trying to replace the female race.

1.Kitchen Duties
Think of it like this, women complain about being relegated only to the kitchen,then technology comes in and provides blenders, dish washers and so on. Now, a man can easily step into the kitchen of his house and through the help of a few Youtube video will be able to prepare a delicacy.

2.Cleaning duties
Nowadays, we now have washing machines, vacuum cleaners and all of that. Again, a man can do all of these things on his own thereby reducing the usefulness of a woman.

3 Romance.
The deal breaker! Technology has provided artificial vaginas but by the inspiration of the dark world has further developed an artificial woman that can give sex and still upgrading these artificial women.

So what happens to the female race in the nearest future?

undecided

the female race will go into extinction, thereby, causing annihilation to the existence of men i.e, world don end be that o
Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by donstan18: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2018
You should be concern more on why technology replaced your sense cheesy
Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by coolestofall(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2018
Too many weaklings out there, unable 2 handle a real woman n desperately in need of technological replacements. SMH 4 weak guys like dis.
Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Its A Brilliant Plan By World Government To Reduce population

1 Like

Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by harry2sexy(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

undecided

the female race will go into extinction, thereby, causing annihilation to the existence of men i.e, world don end be that o
Different paths in which the world would end. Some say there will be a loud trumphet.
But there's no way the earth will hear a loud trumphet that will be heard all over at the same time
Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by harry2sexy(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Its A Brilliant Plan By World Government To Reduce population
I swear d world will self destruct on its own. Humans are really pawn in the universe grand scheme
Re: How Technology Is Gradually Replacing Women by Gentle034(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
lifedynamics:

Stop being a white knight
Thank you, but am not trying to be one. Am just saying what it is. Ask Adam, ask Samson, Ask Evans (the Billionaire), Ask Abacha, Even Jonath ask am too, I guess they know better.

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy! (my Experience) / Watch: Couple Attempting To Take A Plane Selfie Mid-air Accidentally Films A Sex / Am Searching For A Female Friend Who Is Single And Fun To Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.