Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando (20801 Views)

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Dats my vila,, oya NL make una stand up make we hail d governor grin

adadike281:
Hello Nairalanders, that's my state. join me as I say a big Thk u to the gov and also urge him to do more.
Thk u my able governor as we await the 2nd community project of your administration. We love and appreciate u sir. Dalu olu.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by tk4rd: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2018
adadike281:
Hello Nairalanders, that's my state. join me as I say a big Thk u to the gov and also urge him to do more.
Thk u my able governor as we await the 2nd community project of your administration. We love and appreciate u sir. Dalu olu.
How I wish we all can be proud of Nigeria just this exact way you are proud of your State..
Good Governance Really Matters A Lot

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by tk4rd: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2018
radiokilla:
Please can anyone based in awka tell me areas that have constant power supply?
It's now part of Governor's duty to provide power supply.??
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Cherez: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2018
deomelllo:

Ignorant ipob, what causes pollution in the first place, dirt, waste, trash, garbage.?

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me for real.
Sorry, I am not your type as I do have a job.
But please meet any pupil around you to educate you on this matter.
Most industrialised Nations are majorly polluted except for those who have strong environmental laws protecting them.
At least, IPOB fought for something.
What do you stand for?
What did you fight for?
What do you believe in?
Obviously nothing.
"Good night"

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by adadike281(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2018
tk4rd:
How I wish we all can be proud of Nigeria just this exact way you are proud of your State..
Good Governance Really Matters A Lot
oya, chop knuckle. your head dey there.
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Nonsoco80(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
anambra amaka, ife di na oba
Oba iteghete. Ifedinaoba. Representing Okuzu Umu Ezeeokpala
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Thane(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2018
My Nando, my hometown.
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Thane(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2018
post=65247756:
Gov Obiano of Anambra State stormed Nando on a surprise visit to inspect the ongoing construction work at the SARS Abube Nando Bridge.

The bridge links up the all important 4.5km inter senatorial zone road connecting Anambra Central from Onye Agu Abagana through SARS Junction, Awkuzu - Abube Nando into the Onitsha - Otuocha - Ayamelum road in Anambra North.

The governor who was very happy to have met the contractor on site and seriously working, witnessed the launching of beams on the bridge.

Already, 4.2km of the road has been asphalted signifying that the project will be delivered in no distant time.

You can imagine the joy within the hearts of the indigenes of the surrounding communities... it's a dream come true!

#Willie still working

http://www.absradiotv.com/10707-obiano-assures-of-completion-of-chisco-house-amichi-osumenyi-road-before-end-of-april

Nando is my town and I am proud, I have been trying to contact you sir to discuss. My contact is 07032909591 ,thanedominic@gmail.com @porschethane... I look forward to talking with you
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Nonsoco80:
okpoko murutala Oba nti ehi , oba amuta iteghete. , representing isu umunnakwa
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Nonsoco80:
okpoko mutala Oba nti ehi , oba amuta iteghete. , representing isu umunnakwa
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thane:
My Nando, my hometown.
My email: @yahoo.com
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thane:

Nando is my town and I am proud, I have been trying to contact you sir to discuss. My contact is 07032909591 ,thanedominic@gmail.com @porschethane... I look forward to talking with you
Ok
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Thane(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
post=65290858:
email sent
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Thane(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
post=65290858:
email sent
Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Cherez: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2018
deomelllo:

Ignorant ipob, what causes pollution in the first place, dirt, waste, trash, garbage.?

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me for real.

I am not here to call you names as I consider you human enough nor do I wanna humble myself low enough to allow you drag me in your lowly ways of name calling.
When you understand full the meaning of "especially", you run in here and thank me.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by KosiGee(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2018
What kind of contractors are handling the projects in Anambra state? The quality of the jobs are not satisfactory.

Re: Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando by Yyeske(m): 1:57am On Mar 20, 2018
Abogwara:
Obiano's roads are made in Onitsha. One downpour will wash everything away.
Respect ya age na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Mathew Urhogide Attacked By APC Youths At Benin Airport (Video) / Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. / "Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.