Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

"PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi (14558 Views)

''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / US Blames Killings In Nigeria On Reign Of Impunity / PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity- Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by AreaFada2: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oh, so Utomi is now in APC, lol.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by gcof(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
They way he killed volks wagen Nigeria
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Liberator007(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
abc115:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/pdp-squandered-resources-worst-form-impunity-utomi/
Sorry Sir, APC is currently gathering all the squandered resources.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
kabrud:

The academic credentials of the prof will be dissected on Nairaland today by PDP e rats. Let me sit down and learn grin

LOL, many would also come with sharp knives ready to stab him in the back grin

2 Likes

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by ghostridder: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Prof. U dn start... undecided ? And in less than 3 years APC av squandered wat PDP squandered in 16yrs and took d country a billion n more steps backwards...nw, look at us...
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by justiceforall: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
I have loose the respect i use to have for this man.......
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by dvee2: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
seguno2:
Whatever PDP did has been surpassed by Buhari and APC.
Babachir stole money. Buhari protected him.
Buratai stole money. Buhari left him alone.
NHIS Director stole. Buhari is looking at him like a cow.
Maina stole pensions and was sacked and declared wanted by Jonathan. Buhari reinstated and promoted him.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!

Only this two bad points in 3 years? That means this Buhari is indeed not corrupt compared to where we are coming from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by bishopkay: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Newpride:
Gbam, Utomi said it all.
some people think it's easy rebuild, PDP finished, killed and buried this country for the 16 years they spent in power.
I know the present administration hasn't done well, but PDP is evil.

Are you OK? Seriously are you people really OK? Who's PDP and Who's APC? This PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years rhetoric is stale! Very stale and only sensible people know that.

80% of the big wigs in APC today are all former PDP members who were in power during the "16 years of misrule" including El rufai so what are you saying?

Receive sense my guy and don't let APC's propaganda machine catch u napping. Don't forget this was the same rhetoric they rode on to power. They have failed and they are trying to bring up same carrier if it could ride them to power again; already campaigning subtly but sensible Nigerians say NO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Apina(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Newpride:
Gbam, Utomi said it all.
some people think it's easy rebuild, PDP finished, killed and buried this country for the 16 years they spent in power.
I know the present administration hasn't done well, but PDP is evil.
Idiot! Who's the APC and PDP?, one and the same set of peopleundecided
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by dvee2: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=bishopkay post=65258414]

Are you OK? Seriously are you people really OK? Who's PDP and Who's APC? This PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years rhetoric is stale! Very stale and only sensible people know that.

80% of the big wigs in APC today are all former PDP members who were in power during the "16 years of misrule" including El rufai so what are you saying?

Once you catch them, dem go say PDP and APC na the same. Sorry Buhari and Tinibu are never in PDP, that is why they are fighting the PDP moles in APC like Saraki and Dino.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Newpride(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Idiot! Who's the APC and PDP?, one and the same set of people:-

U nothing and u just open ur ignorant mouth to call me idiot.
pat utomi mentioned political party and not individual name. So use ur brain and stop thinking like a buffoon that u are

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by kabrud: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
[s]
seguno2:
Whatever PDP did has been surpassed by Buhari and APC.
Babachir stole money. Buhari protected him.
Buratai stole money. Buhari left him alone.
NHIS Director stole. Buhari is looking at him like a cow.
Maina stole pensions and was sacked and declared wanted by Jonathan. Buhari reinstated and promoted him.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
[/s]
Can you imagine what this thing listed here? We are talking about trillions stolen from Nigerians, see the nonsense this one is composing. And he calls it gargantuan proportion. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by tiredoflife(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Useless man wey no fit manage common Volkswagen company of Nigeria
Come rule delta state make we dey see u
Ode
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Newpride(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2018

Receive sense my guy and don't let APC's propaganda machine catch u napping. Don't forget this was the same rhetoric they rode on to power. They have failed and they are trying to bring up same carrier if it could ride them to power again; already campaigning subtly but sensible Nigerians say NO!

Bro u lack common sense, for the fact u have the privilege to comment where normal and sane people are commenting is not enuf reason for u not to use ur brain there is a different between political parties and individuals.
No matter the good will u have in politics, u can't never exceed the structure and plan of the party that produces u. That's why political party is been mentioned here and not individual. Next time think well because we all know same people run from PDP to APC
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by kabrud: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Apina:

Idiot! Who's the APC and PDP?, one and the same set of peopleundecided
Since PDP is the same as APC, which failure of APC are the PDP e rats talking about? Neither here nor there, this is what hate can do to humans.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Apina(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
kabrud:

Since PDP is the same as APC, which failure of APC are the PDP e rats talking about? Neither here nor there, this is what hate can do to humans.
Smart-ass! The failure of the APC is on the basis that they are in power. The one and the same analogy applies to those who were in power and still are in power but are constantly referring to a past they belonged to, so there's no hate mongering undecided
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by bishopkay: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=dvee2 post=65258569][/quote]

I can see you don't have sense. Since they let the so called pdp moles into their fold to boost their ranks to Wetin elections, then they should fit the sake of"integrity" stop wailing about pdp. Now Amaechi who's their beloved, was he not a member of pdp?

A question for you...was Babachir grasscutter ever in the pdp? Did it stop him from stealing while your vegetable president looked the other way? Many other examples abound...

Don't ever in your life quote me again to spew rubbish boy! Foolish children have taken over NL politics section angry
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
abc115:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/pdp-squandered-resources-worst-form-impunity-utomi/

Utomi pls focus on Buhari that u helped foister on unsuspecting Nigerians.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by chucks185: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
WorldRichest:
Even PDP knows. Only IPOB pigs and idiots don't know.
YOU SOUND STUPID AND IGNORANT. WHO'S PDP?
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by ycat: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Tell them oo! So those with dementia won't try to repackage a damage goods to sell to Nigerians.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by emaopel: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
We don't need to regret for voted PDP out but APC alternative has done worse...We need to stand for our right and Vote them out come 2019...If PDP come back 2019, they will not learn there lesson as they think Nigerians are regretting for voted them out 2015. VOTE WISELY
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
This man was in PDP, now he's in APC camp seeking for political appointment.

85% of APC members were sycophants and looters in PDP.
After the elections Buhari's northern loyalists will do him strong thing as they did to Tinubu, BBOG.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by bishopkay: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Newpride:

Bro u lack common sense, for the fact u have the privilege to comment where normal and sane people are commenting is not enuf reason for u not to use ur brain there is a different between political parties and individuals.
No matter the good will u have in politics, u can't never exceed the structure and plan of the party that produces u. That's why political party is been mentioned here and not individual. Next time think well because we all know same people run from PDP to APC

You are actually the senseless one here bro and I don't know just how mature you think you are to even discuss politics... Every kid who can read newspapers these day think they are political analysts. It's quite a sorry situation kids like you can just anonymously speak and dump ur thrashed reasoning here.

So now you know there is difference between Party and individuals abi? LOL. Who makes up the political party? Is it not individuals? Is it the party that steals and commit acts of impunity or the individuals who make up the party?

Are there no honourable men in even the corrupt APC and PDP of today? So if I stole as a member of PDP and then cross to APC, I automatically stop being kleptomaniac abi? When a house falls who feels pained or ashamed? The house or the owner of the house? A political party is an inanimate "vehicle" driven by individuals to achieve a set goal so it's People who make up parties and it's them and their decisions, direct and indirect actions that either make or marr that party.

So I still stand on my point... APC has no moral ground to lambast PDP of destroying the country when they have 80% membership of people who were former PDP big wigs. The PDP whom they claimed destroyed the country is what morphed majorly into the APC of today because it's same individuals who are there.

Now who's the sane one between us both?

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Felixv: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pat definitely got this one right--we just can't get it right,
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
bishopkay:

You are actually the senseless one here bro and I don't know just how mature you think you are to even discuss politics... Every kid who can read newspapers these day think they are political analysts. It's quite a sorry situation kids like you can just anonymously speak and dump ur thrashed reasoning here.

So now you know there is difference between Party and individuals abi? LOL. Who makes up the political party? Is it not individuals? Is it the party that steals and commit acts of impunity or the individuals who make up the party?

Are there no honourable men in even the corrupt APC and PDP of today? So if I stole as a member of PDP and then cross to APC, I automatically stop being kleptomaniac abi? When a house falls who feels pained or ashamed? The house or the owner of the house? A political party is an inanimate "vehicle" driven by individuals to achieve a set goal so it's People who make up parties and it's them and their decisions, direct and indirect actions that either make or marr that party.

So I still stand on my point... APC has no moral ground to lambast PDP of destroying the country when they have 80% membership of people who were former PDP big wigs. The PDP whom they claimed destroyed the country is what morphed majorly into the APC of today because it's same individuals who are there.

Now who's the sane one between us both?

This is free political education you just lectured so called APC supporters.

If you ask them where APC derived from. They start blaming registered political labels and political opponents unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by bezimo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Is this man deranged or something..what squandering is not going in this failed jihadist APC govt.
As much as i hate curroption when comparing it with preservation of life
It is better the money is squandered but as long as nobody is attacked and people can still do their business without fear of herdsmen going to kill them..like we see happening everytime now.

Can the whole trillions of Naira in Nigeria budget make one human life wasted by herdsmen. No?
Yet he is talking nonsense

The international community is taking note
FATAH: A slaughter in Nigeria goes unreported
https://newsstand.google.com/articles/CAIiEL3R0wcSJMyRa0xhJ6vHgq0qGQgEKhAIACoHCAowlYn0CjCyjLwCMOjt7gU

1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Kingkamba(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
the prof has been paid to vomit those trash. let somebody tell him that we are now wiser. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by GavelSlam: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
I always knew this man was nothing but a shallow opportunist with nothing to offer than nonsense ..Anybody that doesn't know that Buhari is responsible of 80 percent of the rot Nigeria has become is big fool .

SalamRushdie, what happened to your other moniker?

Quarantine?

grin

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by GavelSlam: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
bishopkay:

But you promote PDP.

By the way, where did you get the 80% from?

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by bishopkay: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jolar101:

This is free political education you just lectured so called APC supporters.

If you ask them where APC derived from. They start blaming registered political labels and political opponents unnecessary.

My brother it's just a sad thing they never want to learn.

APC's using the same old rhetoric they used to drive themselves into power. They are running tests on their propaganda machines to see if Nigerians would still be hooked on it. They are campaigning subtly and attacking PDP again like they are the opposition and Nigerians are wanting to buy into their propaganda again.

What even pains me more is PDP media team seems to be asleep with these attacks going on. Yesterday it was Lai Mohammed, today it's Pat Utomi. Shots are been fired, Yet no response from the main opposition party in Nigeria. 91 girls are missing from Yobe and the main opposition party's media team in the country is yet to call a press briefing.

While I don't subscribe to playing politics with human life and welfare, APC set the precedence and they should be paid back with same. Every action whatever taken to rid Nigeria of APC is a well thought out and patriotic action; I call it patriotism at its peak!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Last Victim Of Malaysia Bus-Crash Is A Nigerian Student / NDDC Begins Construction Of Mbiama-Okarki Road, Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.