Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,113 members, 7,852,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

"PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi (14567 Views)

''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / US Blames Killings In Nigeria On Reign Of Impunity / PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity- Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by mrsheidu(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
I always knew this man was nothing but a shallow opportunist with nothing to offer than nonsense ..Anybody that doesn't know that Buhari is responsible of 80 percent of the rot Nigeria has become is big fool .
you must be the biggest fool to think PMB is responsible for our problems. please tell me how?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by kabrud: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Apina:

Smart-ass! The failure of the APC is on the basis that they are in power. The one and the same analogy applies to those who were in power and still are in power but are constantly referring to a past they belonged to, so there's no hate mongering undecided
Dull-ass! If APC is the same as PDP, anyone with the sense of a cockroach should know the APC led administration is not headed by a PDP member right from the beginning. So fools should understand the difference when they say PDP and APC are same.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by bishopkay: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

But you promote PDP.

By the way, where did you get the 80% from?

I don't promote PDP. As a matter of speaking, go through my posts here and you'd see I'm one of the worst critics of the PDP in my home state. But when it comes to national politics, I try to be very objective in my reasoning which most of you APC supporters lack!

I can't go to a state like Lagos for example and criticize Ambode; neither can I go to a state like Gombe and criticize Dakouambo. These men are doing great for their states and they are both APC and PDP respectively.

But on the national level, APC being led by buhari is a failure! Buhari is a failed leader and only people who are either tribally blinded or have something to benefit directly from him still support him.

Never has Nigeria been this divided along multiple lines as it is now. Buhari has divided this country along regional, tribal, partisan and religious lines and there has never been as much tension and hate against each other as it is now in Nigeria, since the civil war. Worse is he doesn't even care. For Nigeria to heal, buhari has to go either willingly or through the polls.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
bishopkay:

My brother it's just a sad thing they never want to learn.

APC's using the same old rhetoric they used to drive themselves into power. They are running tests on their propaganda machines to see if Nigerians would still be hooked on it. They are campaigning subtly and attacking PDP again like they are the opposition and Nigerians are wanting to buy into their propaganda again.

What even pains me more is PDP media team seems to be asleep with these attacks going on. Yesterday it was Lai Mohammed, today it's Pat Utomi. Shots are been fired, Yet no response from the main opposition party in Nigeria. 91 girls are missing from Yobe and the main opposition party's media team in the country is yet to call a press briefing.

While I don't subscribe to playing politics with human life and welfare, APC set the precedence and they should be paid back with same. Every action whatever taken to rid Nigeria of APC is a well thought out and patriotic action; I call it patriotism at its peak!

APC members are the sponsors of chibok girls, they are using terrorists to kidnapping citizens for political purposes.

APC politicians are just insulting sane Nigerians.

With God I must do everything possible to have time to votes out all these in APC and Buhari's cabals.

PDP is doing a good work in probing and sending out the corrupt ones. All the corrupt elements were in PDP are now heading to and finding shelter in APC.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Yksoul(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
JUST MARK MY WORD BUHARI WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.DONT QUOTE ME O

3 Likes

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Rolings: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oluhills007:
This man really lost my respect for this kind of statement.......who is PDP, who is APC ......79% of APC members were former PDP members...starting from saraki to dogara down to the useless low class politicians which the big wigs use to do their dirty biddings....all these people defected from.PDP to APC.....he should put it this way...the political class of Nigeria destroyed this country

you guys never tire of repeating this LIE that most Apc members were from pdp. Its insulting to the legacy parties that formed Apc. Yes 5 pdp governors defected to Apc and 2 are from large states of kano and rivers but the percentage of nPDP members in apc is less than 20%

1 Like

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by dirtyhokage(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
I always knew this man was nothing but a shallow opportunist with nothing to offer than nonsense ..Anybody that doesn't know that Buhari is responsible of 80 percent of the rot Nigeria has become is big fool .
What is your basis of this foolish assumption?
Imagine you calling some one a fool.....that means we are in trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by FarahAideed: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrsheidu:

you must be the biggest fool to think PMB is responsible for our problems. please tell me how?

PMBs style leadership can only bring an economic setback and psyche that take decades to restore ..his venture into military politics in 1984 is what set Nigeria back for 30 years , his poor ,short sighted , uninspiring archaic ,retrogressive leadership assured that Nigerias middle class was completely eroded and all that remained was gaping divide between the extremely and the staggery rich , a divide which could only be crossed by illegit and corrupt means ..Buharis style of governance can only encourage desperate corruption and nothing else .
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by ElSakina: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Apc don renew his contract.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by FemiAdeboye(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good talk!
The stoppage of prebendalism ( business as usual ) by the present Buhari's administration is the major catalyst which precipitated the Coalition for Nigeria Movement as masterminded by former President Obasanjo. Only the fools cannot see the trick. Those who love Nigeria will love the new foundation for the new Nigeria which Buhari's administration is laying.
We must be ready to pay the price, (for the misdeeds if PDP) today to prevent our children from paying the price tomorrow.

Sai baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by blacknp(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Robisky001:
This guy has been seeking for political relevance right before I was born. Yet no party has agreed to give him a platform both the state and federal level has turned him down.
Wrong Pat Utomi worked with President Shagari of NPN in the 80's when he was about 30 years of age then moved on to Volkswagon Nigeria were he made mad money.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by profcanada(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
APC has the attitude of pushing blame. With their 3 years of rule what are their major achievement. No job, hard economic. It is only this buhari time that to get a soft loan from relatives or friends talkless of a bank. Economic is biting harder everyday yet the stupid man said he has fulfill all his campaign promises.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
From military to pdp to apc and to any other parties we have Both been squandered by them
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Apina(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
kabrud:

Dull-ass! If APC is the same as PDP, anyone with the sense of a cockroach should know the APC led administration is not headed by a PDP member right from the beginning. So fools should understand the difference when they say PDP and APC are same.
It's obvious you have a problem with understanding simple English undecided
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by LordRay205: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Our emperor is naked and now, our professor is mad.
Was Tinubu in PDP? Where did he get all the money he has? It seems I've forgotten that Fashola was in PDP also that was why he was able to sweep Lagos dry to finance PMB's election.

I keep asking people who always try unsuccessfully to absolve the president of our present predicament by blaming the PDP to tell me anything PMB is doing differently from GMB as a military ruler. Was pdp in power BTW 83-85?
Person weh no sabi, no sabi!
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by refreshrate: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Is pat utomi mad alongside buhari and el rufai?

You're still asking?
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by refreshrate: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
maestroferddi:
Oga make we hear word.

You are invariably a failed politician.

If you had any honour/shame, you should have retired from politics a long time ago.

With all the noises, not even a councillor...Haba

You dey mind the cross eyed eediot?
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by GavelSlam: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

PMBs style leadership can only bring an economic setback and psyche that take decades to restore ..his venture into military politics in 1984 is what set Nigeria back for 30 years , his poor ,short sighted , uninspiring archaic ,retrogressive leadership assured that Nigerias middle class was completely eroded and all that remained was gaping divide between the extremely and the staggery rich , a divide which could only be crossed by illegit and corrupt means ..Buharis style of governance can only encourage desperate corruption and nothing else .

SalamRushdie same Ol' same ol'.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rolings:

you guys never tire of repeating this LIE that most Apc members were from pdp. Its insulting to the legacy parties that formed Apc. Yes 5 pdp governors defected to Apc and 2 are from large states of kano and rivers but the percentage of nPDP members in apc is less than 20%
Really?

Keep up jonzing yourself.

So all those threads had been posted with funny figures of PDP crossing into APC has been lies and propaganda to confuses populace!

Please tell us that those APC came Mars not from PDP.

Even you, once a PDP government beneficiary.

Swear with your life that you never benefited from PDP members.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by VINNCY: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
YOU ARE STILL REMINDING
US OF THE PAST!

PAT UTOMI, LET ME ALSO REMIND YOU
THAT YOU MISMANAGED
VON - VOLKSWAGEN OF NIGERIA.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by mywells: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Utomi is the fool of the highest order,APC regime regard vcow more to human.
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Chuksgeo: 3:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Pat Utomi remains a clown to me, so I wonder why people take his words serious?
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by billyG(m): 3:57am On Feb 22, 2018
wonder shall never end!when did Patito join APC Any way Finance minister loading....
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Rolings: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2018
Jolar101:

Really?

Keep up jonzing yourself.

So all those threads had been posted with funny figures of PDP crossing into APC has been lies and propaganda to confuses populace!

Please tell us that those APC came Mars not from PDP.

Even you, once a PDP government beneficiary.

Swear with your life that you never benefited from PDP members.

Benefiting from a pdp government does not make you a member of pdp. Yes every now and then we hear of people revamping from pdp to apc like wise from apc to pdp...... I repeat its an insult to the legacy parties to say majority of Apc members come from PDP. Millions of people belong to anpp cpc acn and have never been pdp members these people are the bulk of the apc not some insignificant number of pdp members who only defected when the party had been formed
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rolings:

Benefiting from a pdp government does not make you a member of pdp. Yes every now and then we hear of people revamping from pdp to apc like wise from apc to pdp...... I repeat its an insult to the legacy parties to say majority of Apc members come from PDP. Millions of people belong to anpp cpc acn and have never been pdp members these people are the bulk of the apc not some insignificant number of pdp members who only defected when the party had been formed

I'm a PDP supporter since the formation.

Among of the reasons why I turned down APC and president Buhari was that I did not wish to endorse a product or party I didn't believe in.

Please can you do well in identify those were not PDP?
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Rolings: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Jolar101:

I'm a PDP supporter since the formation.

Among of the reasons why I turned down APC and president Buhari was that I did not wish to endorse a product or party I didn't believe in.

Please can you do well in identify those were not PDP?

Apart from amaechi and dogara no nPDP member holds any significant position to make them majority of apc members . Saraki forced himself to be senate president. If you feel otherwise then go ahead to name the nPDP members that form"majority" of apc members......emphasis of pdp members being majority of people that make up apc
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rolings:

Apart from amaechi and dogara no nPDP member holds any significant position to make them majority of apc members . Saraki forced himself to be senate president. If you feel otherwise then go ahead to name the nPDP members that form"majority" of apc members......emphasis of pdp members being majority of people that make up apc

When you say "npdp what do you mean?

There is nothing like npdp political party. If there is, who is the chairman and spokesman?

Should I be right to say that there is napc?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups / Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family / Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.