Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop (16145 Views)

We Have Uncovered Plans To Islamise Nigeria By 2025 –CAN / Bishop Who Said Muslims Have The Right To Islamise Nigeria Featured In A Song / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by AntiGod: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

That pig is Islam, the children are boko haram, ISIS, alqaeda, alshabab, Fulani jihadists, Talibans hisbollah etc
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Qsscruz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Not everyone is interested in your pocket u know?
Omalicha, you are indeed unique.. You have got a rare heart.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by bigfish3k: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
DaBillionnaire:

so, has any area been islamised?

no, not now
its not yet time for them to strike

judging from their past with the Hausas and the Ilorins

we are just protecting our future generations
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by gidgiddy: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
delivryboy:

Yes IPOB killed people in Abia state, Rivers states and other parts of Igbo land but Igbos are masters of denying the most obvious crimes committed by their own people, they will deny the killings even when it is recorded live. They were searching buses to kill Hausas in Aba, they burnt mosques in ABA and Enugu. But coming from people who campaigned to "free Evans" and let Innoson go" these people have no shame and will twist every and any crime perpetrated by Igbos.

Sorry you got it wrong. IPOB has never killed anyone. I dont care who was seaching for who to kill. Im only interested in who killed people, like the herdsnen massacaring thousands of people across Nigeria.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by kalu61(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
gidgiddy:
The herdsmen are worse than IPOB? What is there to compare between IPOB and herdsmen?

Did IPOB kill anyone? No

Did IPOB take up guns? NO

Did IPOB rape anybody? No

Did IPOB go about destroying property in peace times? No

So what is the bases of any comparison between the two?
If IPOB was tagged terrorist group and the herdmen are worst.Many senseless people who reason without thinking.Now you got it
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=AntiGod post=65260789]

That pig is Islam, the children are boko haram, ISIS, alqaeda, alshabab, Fulani jihadists, Talibans hisbollah etc[/quote

His wealth of senselessness still remains his greatest pride and source of "joy"

TLuth be told.

E pain the lizard wial.

Ezi Biafla

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
another goblin grin

Another fruitless effort to appear sensible and relevant.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by adadike281(f): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Qsscruz:

Omalicha, you are indeed unique.. You have got a rare heart.
Aw!!! that's so sweet. Thks dear
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by kingdavidikenna: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kudos Sir...
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Skyfornia(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Buhari, I hope u heard him right. tell ur murderous brothers to keep off south east! U hate us, we hate u more, so keep off!!! it is not only d Fulanis that dont forgive nor forget, we Igbos have long memories too and we don't forgive as well

Ya Kpọtụba!!!!
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by BiafraIShere(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
The BMC pay per post crew have invaded the thread and as usual are saying all manner of rubbish just to divert attention. God bless Bishop Chukwuma for speaking for us the masses. Cattle colony will never be allowed in Igboland, since the afonja Muslims are saying there is no ulterior agenda, they should give out there own lands to the fulanis for cattle colony or what are they waiting for?? Thank God that Igboland is 99.9% Christians, so once the Bishops, Rev Fathers and all pastors align and speak with one voice on this, then let me see the governor that will say otherwise. We are not divided like the wasterners who are historically known to have sellouts in their midst. Abia state is about to pass anti grazing bill into law, and other SE states will follow suit. Igboland is the last hope of Christianity in Nigeria and we have all it takes to resist the Islamists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Metallurgist:
confused set of ppl, when non interest banking was introduced the shout islamization, sukuk bond islamization, Buhari islamization, up till now there are indigenous pagans in core northern states still waiting to this phantom and political islamization that you ppl shout about
Wetin you sabi? Siddon dey look, make shoe dey wear you. They have tried severally to take over Benue but they failed. They did the same in Southern kaduna but they failed, same in Benue. Go to the places in the north where they strike and kill people,in yobe, adamawa, borno, taraba, nasarawa, etc they are all christian communities. Unfortunately, jihad is not practicable this day and age because eye don open.Any religious group who wants to unleash terror on a community will be labelled a terrorist and if the president of that country is not careful, UN forces will invade the country to keep peace. Have you ever wondered why buhari, who kept mute after the massive killings took place in Benue now making media promises and arresting innocent fulanis to cover up? I learnt he wants to give money in billions to vicims of benue attacks now, lol .The world powerfuls must have called and sternly warned him. The same buhari came to my town in Ibadan when Lam Adesina( of blessed memory) was governor, to threaten him simply because kraal along oyo road was almost taken over by fulanis and the yoruba owners protested, leading to the killings of yorubas and fulanis. He never believed he could become president that time. Since that time, I have been watching him the way he reacts to northern issues. Npw I can see he's nothing but a biased leader. I won't dare vote him again, whether he wins or not is none of my business. The northern muslims have never seen their southern counterparts as real muslims and that's why they kill them serially in the south whenever there's crisis. They do not even pray in the same mosque. Their approach to islamise and radicalise us will never work because their herdsmen approach to achieving their aim is failing.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by dirtyhokage(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Everything about igbo's and kayode is always religious and it's not like igbo's are even that religious sef,they prefer playing football on Sunday mornings and even Christmas day sef they still open their shops.....so what's all the fuss about islamise this islamis that, how's that even realistic?
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by meccuno: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
limeta:

Whats yr reason for thinking the bishop dont know what his talking about
If islam is so good why dont you keep it to yr self

grin grin grin grin
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by NSK4U(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Buhari, I hope u heard him right. tell ur murderous brothers to keep off south east! U hate us, we hate u more, so keep off!!! it is not only d Fulanis that dont forgive nor forget, we Igbos have long memories too and we don't forgive as well

you've just said my mind......
ya kpotuba!!!!!!!
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by LZAA: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Another fruitless effort by afonja to appear sensible and relevant.
Fixed grin
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by wyqay: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
what has Islam has to do with cattle colonies? oga biko nodu alaa dia
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by zurielsam(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

It is called laziness bruh grin grin grin, waiting on politicians to give pocket change while you defend their right to steal and plunder Nigeria's Resources. Sad you will have to live another 4 years like this cool cool
please help me with 5k to complete my school fees sir
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by sulasa07(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
dem be lots of mumu for dis country wey still dey shout Islamisation
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by limeta(f): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=AnanseK post=65257534][/quote]...

..there goes the muslim going back in time to justify today.
Why did the mad mulla not keep his religion to Saudi Arabia.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by adadike281(f): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
NSK4U:

you've just said my mind...... ya kpotuba!!!!!!!
lol
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by yazach: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2018
robosky02:
North using cattle colony to Islamise Nigeria, Igbo wont accept it – Archbishop Chukwuma

Bishop of the Enugu Ecclesiastical Province of Anglican Communion, Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma, has said no South East governor will be allowed to give land to terrorists in any guise.

He anchored his claim on the fact that herdsmen were worse than separatist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, adding that the move was aimed at Islamising Nigeria.

Addressing reporters at the Cathedral Church of the Good Shepherd in Enugu, the clergyman said herdsmen were armed, dangerous and as such, are a threat to farmers.

According to Chukwuma, “We cannot have colony for terrorists; people that are dangerous, who have guns and other dangerous equipment for killing and maiming our people and farming will become difficult.

“Very soon, farming will start, how can you have colony when you have farmers ready to go to farm and are scared because of herdsmen. Something needs to be done by the government and security agencies to make everywhere secured and to make everybody join in agriculture which the government is talking about.

“Cattle colony is another agenda for Islamizing Nigeria. Forget about what they said, once anybody or state has the colony, they will continue to impregnate people and they will begin to expand. We don’t want that. I have stayed in the North and have never seen where their cows are being reared all over the place. Cattle rearing is a private business.

“As far as I am concerned, no governor in South East will accept and should accept any colony for any cattle rearer because they have become dangerous and we don’t know what they might become tomorrow. They are dangerous and I say, they are worse than IPOB. They should be described as a terrorist group too.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/21/north-using-cattle-colony-islamise-nigeria-igbo-wont-accept-archbishop-chukwuma/

Don't you think you and CAN are no more marking sense with this statement. You better look for another word because this one is fading off, it only remains in Igbo land
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by AntiGod: 1:08am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=KanuJEWSarePIGS post=65261752][/quote]

You lack sense
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2018
AntiGod:

You lack sense

Verily, he is deeply pained.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Four Virgin Daughters Who Prophesied / Atheist? Come With Your Questions. / Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.