Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop (16127 Views)

We Have Uncovered Plans To Islamise Nigeria By 2025 –CAN / Bishop Who Said Muslims Have The Right To Islamise Nigeria Featured In A Song / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
He needs attention
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nbb
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Abfinest007(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
buhari strategy won't work the only strategy that will work is the one that will sent him back to daura come 2o19

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by osazeeblue01: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
They have failed and they will fail and continue failing...
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by c3cc(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
BUY THIS PRODUCT AND BE FREE FROM GERMS, BACTERIAL. IT IS USE FOR THE TOILET, BATHROOM, TILES, HARD FLOOR, IT REMOVES STAINS AND YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT NEED DETERGENT ANY MORE TO WASH OFF. THIS CONTAINS ALL NEEDED. JUST 1500NAIRA. CAN BE DELIVERED NATION WIDE. CALL 08106267173

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by EmmyDJourno: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
smileyThank God it is an Anglican Bishop, Catholic priests do not talk anyhow like this

Seriously, this Islamize Nigeria talk is the most stupid comment to make in the 21st Century undecided

I am waiting for my Nnamdi Kanu leftovers, Apostle Suleiman disciples, and Buhari Haters to jump on this beat grin

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by bankylan: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Metallurgist:
confused set of ppl, when non interest banking was introduced the shout islamization, sukuk bond islamization, Buhari islamization, up till now there are indigenous pagans in core northern states still waiting to this phantom and political islamization that you ppl shout about

Wait until these attack your family members!
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by LZAA: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
robosky02:
North using cattle colony to Islamise Nigeria, Igbo wont accept it – Archbishop Chukwuma

Bishop of the Enugu Ecclesiastical Province of Anglican Communion, Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma, has said no South East governor will be allowed to give land to terrorists in any guise.

He anchored his claim on the fact that herdsmen were worse than separatist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, adding that the move was aimed at Islamising Nigeria.

Addressing reporters at the Cathedral Church of the Good Shepherd in Enugu, the clergyman said herdsmen were armed, dangerous and as such, are a threat to farmers.

According to Chukwuma, “We cannot have colony for terrorists; people that are dangerous, who have guns and other dangerous equipment for killing and maiming our people and farming will become difficult.

“Very soon, farming will start, how can you have colony when you have farmers ready to go to farm and are scared because of herdsmen. Something needs to be done by the government and security agencies to make everywhere secured and to make everybody join in agriculture which the government is talking about.

“Cattle colony is another agenda for Islamizing Nigeria. Forget about what they said, once anybody or state has the colony, they will continue to impregnate people and they will begin to expand. We don’t want that. I have stayed in the North and have never seen where their cows are being reared all over the place. Cattle rearing is a private business.

“As far as I am concerned, no governor in South East will accept and should accept any colony for any cattle rearer because they have become dangerous and we don’t know what they might become tomorrow. They are dangerous and I say, they are worse than IPOB. They should be described as a terrorist group too.”

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/21/north-using-cattle-colony-islamise-nigeria-igbo-wont-accept-archbishop-chukwuma/
Nice statement but this man and mbaka na 1&2 when it comes to politics
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't really understand this noise about islamisation. How can the north islamise south through cattle? Are there no christians in the north? I am a Christian from the south but some statements are damn foolish. Suggest ways to deal with killer herdsmen and stop this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
True Igbo sense; so herding cows is now Islamic - these ppl will never fail to expose their clannish bigotry, SMH

3 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by siraj1402(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
So ori gbogbo Bishop ko lope?

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
" using cattle colony to Islamise Nigeria"

If an Archbishop can believe such can happen at this age Nigeria has gotten too, then am sorry. He is so so dumb!

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Ikegagwuha: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
oz4real83:
Mr Arcbishop,I want u to ask your fellow igbos the same question we Edos have been trying to ask our fellow Edo people. Who own the cattle that these fulanis are herding? It will surprise u to realise that they belong to many indigenes in the places these harvoc are being committed!!! These owners may also be the ones supplying weapons to these fulanis to protect their ''investments''. The solution to these problems lies in our ability to deal with the cattle-ownership issue.
Its all lies for you gullible ones, , the cows belongs to the Northerners, otherwise mention one Igbo man that owns any of those cows. They keeps on deceiving you people. You can see that they have retreated for some time now, just wait after election you would now see them in action by that time their leader has gotten back to power and I assure you four years is a lot of time for them to do any thing they want to do

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by skedman(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=65250622]
This your shape ehn they burst my brain kiss[/quote i guess the 2 face have a sharp network probably glo network while the back uses 9mobile.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Euouae:

If an Archbishop can believe such can happen at this age Nigeria has gotten too, then am sorry. He is so so dumb!
I am a Christian, but that his statement is foolish. I know some blind christian bigots will agree and will not see the madness in the statement. Some people don't think with their brains.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by ivanalimi: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Thks. Am blushing.
I beg wey the shape make I see if I fit drop my CV??
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
IPOB MISCREANTS are confused as to where to pitch their torn tent.

Yes to Bishop's position equates to accepting IPOB ANIMALS as a dangerous group.

A loud No means no Islamization agenda which inevitably positioned the Bishop on the same pedestal as Chief Linus.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ikegagwuha:

Its all lies for you gullible ones, , the cows belongs to the Northerners, otherwise mention one Igbo man that owns any of those cows. They keeps on deceiving you people. You can see that they have retreated for some time now, just wait after election you would now see them in action by that time their leader has gotten back to power and I assure you four years is a lot of time for them to do any thing they want to do
Oga, there are southerners who invest in cattle rearing. I know two of them and it is those fulanis that take care of their cows for them. Most of the cows you see in delta state today belong to deltans. If you like, argue from now till tomorrow, I know what I know. If anyone attempt attacking those cows, you will see yourself selling your property to pay for cows by the time the real owner comes out. This one no be them say them say, I know it very well. Infact, one of them encouraged me to do the business but I don't have money because it is capital intensive.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Odingo1: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Euouae:

Give them the land in your state as cattle colony ok.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by LZAA: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
IPOB MISCREANTS are confused as to where to pitch their turn tent.

Yes to Bishop's position equates to accepting IPOB ANIMALS as a dangerous group.

A loud No means no Islamization agenda which inevitably positioned the Bishop on the same pedestal as Chief Linus.

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Segmat1: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
I see God intervene to Nigeria problems in Jesus name(Amen)
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Lilimax(f): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Segmat1:
I see God intervene to Nigeria problems in Jesus name(Amen)
Amen
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
...it's simple. The igbos need a Business colony too.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Navalsadiq(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
medpren:

Mr Northern Edo/Auchi man, Your muslim fula masters own those cows. In Igboland we have Efi Igbo (the Igbo specie cows) and they are ranched. My village has a cattle market operated by Igbos where our cows are sold. Many villages have same too.
you mean spear part.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by oz4real83(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ikegagwuha:

I thought same way like u with respect to my state Edo state until I did some investigations. I realised that many rich men in edo state had cattle which are being taken care of by fulanis although some are also owned by northerners. U will be surprised to discover that some are actually owned by your own people!!! I have a building I am currently developing in ekosodin,Benin city. There was a time the place became inhabitated by fulanis and their cattle despite the building being already roofed!!! It was during my querying of these people I realised that the cattle were actually owned by a medical doctor,who is also a Benin man,he resides in the same community and he is also my neighbour,just few houses away from mine!!! Please try and do some investigations before castigating people's opinion on issues.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65255296][/quote]

1 Like

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by adisabarber(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Wish we can mingle, but this recession they bite pocket cry

Adeola oni shino
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
oz4real83:
I thought same way like u with respect to my state Edo state until I did some investigations. I realised that many rich men in edo state had cattle which are being taken care of by fulanis although some are also owned by northerners. U will be surprised to discover that some are actually owned by your own people!!! I have a building I am currently developing in ekosodin,Benin city. There was a time the place became inhabitated by fulanis and their cattle despite the building being already roofed!!! It was during my querying of these people I realised that the cattle were actually owned by a medical doctor,who is also a Benin man,he resides in the same community and he is also my neighbour,just few houses away from mine!!! Please try and do some investigations before castigating people's opinion on issues.
That is exactly what I wrote up there but some people will not investigate. That is how they will end up destroying properties of their brothers. This is what I wrote.
12submarine:

Oga, there are southerners who invest in cattle rearing. I know two of them and it is those fulanis that take care of their cows for them. Most of the cows you see in delta state today belong to deltans. If you like, argue from now till tomorrow, I know what I know. If anyone attempt attacking those cows, you will see yourself selling your property to pay for cows by the time the real owner comes out. This one no be them say them say, I know it very well. Infact, one of them encouraged me to do the business but I don't have money because it is capital intensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by OnyeOGA(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Funny Anglican Bishop.
We must vote the dullard again in 2019 so that you will understand what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was talking about.
Una never see anything.
I hope by then your brain will reset.

Ndi Iberibe kporo onwe ha ukochukwu.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by LZAA: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Selling, Harvest And Bazaar In Church? / Atheist? Come With Your Questions. / Awesome God, How Great Thou Art:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.