Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer (816 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2018
No. Sex is a desire for your partner. Oh and this desire is more than awesome, the world population hasn't tasted a little pleasure of sex ecstasy. They are down on penetrating their natural fellows in Name of sex. Hey folks I speak with great tears pouring out right now, how is it possible for you to understand these. If you couldn't comprehend, what then can I do?? I pray you realise. You've got to, it's in a whole new level.

Sex involves fashion, clothing, make over, music, celebration, foods and drinks, perfumes and cosmetics, gifts and then the undressing moment, oh what a moment to see the underwear of my love. And to kiss her and romance her to the highest measure before the unveiling of the Queen's nest. You know all of you girls and boys, men and women use to think you've been having sex. I strongly doubt. I disagree. Maybe a few, I know there have been lovers who have walked this pathway. Keep up and educate others. I can never just be only one, no, the believers are many in all the world.

Satan isn't against your sex orientation, he's about stealing from you the moments of sex and gives you the cheapest kind of it. You begin thinking that you are enjoying. Look for wisdom. Wisdom is the principal person. If you never knew him you'd think you are just fine. Until you know him. As a matter of fact he is the most humble King ever to know. I speak with all boldness. It doesn't matter who you are or what you think you have achieved. Without wisdom you have never seen anything. All you have witnessed is the position of your mind, your thoughts.

Allow wisdom fill you up, experience another kind of person. Get to know you. When you know who you are, you begin to live and multiply everywhere you go.
Re: Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
For sure
Re: Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Find more
Re: Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Let us go
Re: Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Check out
Re: Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
May God help us.
Re: Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer by lightblazingnow(m): 1:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Flesh
Re: Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer by usanisiobi(m): 2:00am On Sep 02, 2018
DELETED

(1) (Reply)

In Death Together !!! Read Story Of Couple Who Died Together By Assisted Suicide / Why We Ladies Sleép With Different Men –student Opens Up / Davidos Baby Mama Shows Butt In Pink Throng Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.