Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

How To Choose A Life Partner (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Choose A Life Partner (1) (325 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / 10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Life Partner (1) by VirtueDigest: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
You need to consider some fundamental things before deciding on whom to marry. To this end, you need to ask yourself some very vital questions such as is the person a wise person? Will he/she do me good for the rest of my life? Can I love this person for life? You need to be sure that you can stay with the person for the rest of your life, because marriage is for life, you cannot get in and get out. Even if you try to divorce, you would just exchange a different set of problems for another. You need somebody that will love you and be committed to you until death separates you. Can you agree with the person? If you both do not agree then you cannot walk together.

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/choose-life-partner-1-2/

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Have Any Muslim Female Friends / Facebook Announces Plan To Launch Dating Service / Airtel Modem For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.