Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Does Showing Less Interest On Girls Makes Them Like You More?... My Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Showing Less Interest On Girls Makes Them Like You More?... My Story. (650 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Showing Less Interest On Girls Makes Them Like You More?... My Story. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
I have been observing and hearing that girls like guys who doesn't show concern or show interest but have hidden feelings for them .even my own sister have once told me that girls are attracted to guys who are reserved and doesn't see them as case of concern. And so i applied this theory to some scenarios and they have proven me right. Like during my hundred level, among five of us in which we were three guys and two girls. I so ignored the two girls and i keep fighting the fact that i actually love one of them just because i wanted to see if what my sister told me about them girls was right. While i keep ignoring them the rest two guys keep their games high doing all their best to impress them ladies among us and giving them all their toasting skills. First semester hundred level came and gone i still keep my game to myself while the two other guys keep doing their best. Not until second semester two hundred level one of the girls collected my phone number which i didn't hesitate to give. She keep calling me on phone like everyday to know how am i doing but one faithful afternoon she called and was asking me to text her my house address. i was like hell no, she not the girl you tripping for and so i keep playing mr no interest. Exactly one month and two weeks to exam the other girl, the one i really have interest on but keep hiding the feeling wrote a fulscap like letter. Telling me how she had always been thinking about me and was like praying i would one day ask her out the way the other guys did. That i shouldn't she see her as a cheap just because she is telling me about her feelings that i shouldn't let her down that she really can't hide her feelings from me again...
I was like gbakam maga don pay...
Re: Does Showing Less Interest On Girls Makes Them Like You More?... My Story. by mercyson(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
it's real and true. I personally I had experience it

check this...
Most people get into a relationship at a very young age. They get out of it almost as immediately as they step in when their desires are accomplished or when love has gone sour. The desire for sex replaces true love and when it’s done, the relationship ends woefully Most girls need someone who is caring, whereas most guys want sex. Irrespective of the fact that every person have his/her own wish in a relationship, most times unnecessary issues crept in and worsens the situation thereby leading to acute separation.

continue to read..
www.pentameloud.com/how-to-be-irresistible-in-your-love-life/
Re: Does Showing Less Interest On Girls Makes Them Like You More?... My Story. by FluidQueen(f): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Doesn't work for some girls. To each, their own.

Most girls love assertiveness. A guy that knows what he wants and isn't afraid to show it.

1 Like

Re: Does Showing Less Interest On Girls Makes Them Like You More?... My Story. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
mercyson:

check this...

Most people get into a relationship at a very
young age. They get out of it almost as
immediately as they step in when their desires
are accomplished or when love has gone sour.
The desire for sex replaces true love and when
it’s done, the relationship ends woefully
Most girls need someone who is caring,
whereas most guys want sex. Irrespective of
the fact that every person have his/her own
wish in a relationship, most times unnecessary
issues crept in and worsens the situation
thereby leading to acute separation.

continue to read..

wink
mercyson:

check this...

Most people get into a relationship at a very
young age. They get out of it almost as
immediately as they step in when their desires
are accomplished or when love has gone sour.
The desire for sex replaces true love and when
it’s done, the relationship ends woefully
Most girls need someone who is caring,
whereas most guys want sex. Irrespective of
the fact that every person have his/her own
wish in a relationship, most times unnecessary
issues crept in and worsens the situation
thereby leading to acute separation.

continue to read..

interesting.
Re: Does Showing Less Interest On Girls Makes Them Like You More?... My Story. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
FluidQueen:
Doesn't work for some girls. To each, their own.

Most girls love assertiveness. A guy that knows what he wants and isn't afraid to show it.
really.. Bt very few bah

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Data Scam / Man Reveals How A Guy He Helped Pay Fees Just Dashed Him 2plot Of Land Yrs After / Who Can Relate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.