Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay (1427 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni / Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) on Wednesday said Governor Nasir El- Rufai of Kaduna state ‘went too far’ over the demolition of a house belonging to the Senator representing Kaduna North, Suleiman Hunkuyi, by the state government.
Speaking in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Sagay who said he is shocked about the developments said he is surprised that Governor El-Rufai whom he had great respect for could descend so low over disagreements with other members of the party.
He said the governor’s action may truncate the peace efforts being brokered by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on the order of President Muhammadu Buhari and may also affect the fortunes of the party in the state during the 2019 election.

“I must tell you when I saw it in the press this morning, I was really shocked. To me, it is a bit extreme because Governor El- Rufai is somebody I have great respect for. He is highly principled and he is a man of his words but I don’t think he will go to that extent over a disagreement between other members of the party. I was shocked and I am not happy about it”.
“He went too far because apart from the fact that such action is not right, it can also affect the fortune of the party in that state. One has to think of all those things. So, I am not happy about it and I think it was wrong” he said.

Read more https://independent.ng/demolition-el-rufais-action-shocking-went-far-sagay/

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by DWJOBScom(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
It's the same APC and their quest for violence towards each other. That's the same they had while in PDP as they challenged everything and helped destroy the country. Others examples kano governor and senator , ondo governor and senator etc

Please vote candidates only

4 Likes

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by zakim(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Act of wickedness...

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sagay is mad too

4 Likes

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by buhariguy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
El-rufai is wrong but he is not wrong,

Anything you have to kill your enemy is good

1 Like

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by Iykmann(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ass licking lawyer

3 Likes

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by Mogidi: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Same El Rufai being touted as a possible successor of Buhari by APC.

5 Likes

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hell rufai is the shorter version of the vindictive demon in aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by eTECTIVe(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
No he did not oooo... U Ppl are now admitting becos d senator involved is an APC senator. I'm sure U Ppl would have found a way to justify it if he was in any other party

2 Likes

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by KwoiZabo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
El-Rufai is the greatest Back stabber and very wicked midget, this is a building from which he ran his campaign. Reminds me of what he did to the Shiites and their leader. Anyway his days are numbered in Kd. His prison clothes will have a more colourful embroidery than that of Yahaya Bello grin.

1 Like

Re: Demolition: El- Rufai’s Action Shocking, He Went Too Far – Sagay by Omeokachie: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Go far ke?

It is just a way of keeping Tinubu very busy until after 2019, so he won't have the time to sabotage Buhari's reelection plan.

He will continue to fill a basket with water until after the elections.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Trolls Donald Trump. See What He Got Next (images) / Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu / Obasanjo Passes His Used Women To Sons As Wives.... See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.