Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls (1749 Views)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by derrydinny: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
I saw a post about bad girls getting married faster than good girls, I decided to write on it, the reasons include but not limited to these four

1: Preferences; Bad girls like we all know love money, they believe in money not in love, the qualities they require from a suitor is money and maybe fine face. Good girls on the other hand think about other things like relationship with God, age, divorced or not divorced, responsibility and other things. Bad girls will marry a rich man that is violent, does drug and irresponsible. Bad girls think all men are bad, you just have to find a manageable one while good girls believe they can get a perfect man.

2: Options; Bad girls are socially active, they get proposals on social media, they meet suitors in clubs, parties and other gatherings like church services. Good girls get limited proposals because they are not socially active and their response to greetings are awkward, it pushes men away when a greeting is awkwardly replied, they don't go to clubs, leave social gatherings immediately it ends and their posts on different social media platforms are not suitable enough for men to think about proposal.
you no fit see girl wey dey post confirm photos make you dey toast the one wey dey post quotes.

3: Juju; This is actually funny but a lot of girls entrap men with charms, some people even sell these charms on instagram, when bad girls are dating a rich man, they enchant him and make him love them even if he has to hate his family and friends. Good girls don't do that, they wait for God to provide them with a good husband.

4: Pregnancy; It is a known fact that girls force men to marry them with pregnancy, they will intentionally get their boyfriend to have sex with them when they know they can concieve and also not use contraceptives, some will even say that they don't give birth out of wedlock in their lineage. Good girls even abort suprise pregnancies because of stigma. They don't have the guts to tie a man down with pregnancy because they think it is shameless

To round this up, getting married is no big deal, being happy in marriage is the big deal.
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

No wonder i am still single ..Im such a good girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

grin Lucky you. You belong to a place where marriage is not a necessity. Marriage is by force here.

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

grin Lucky you. You belong to a place where marriage is not a necessity. Marriage is by force here.

grin

But still it's ur choice sha..Ur a man.. U can take ur time.. wink
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by leetech: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
makes sense
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Mzansian(f): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Utter rubbish. The whole write up is full of stereotypes . So all the girls that are active in social scenes or go clubbing are " bad girls"? . The quiet girl going to church every second day is a " good girl? . No wonder some guys get easily scammed in relationships grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by IamAirforce1: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Their are no good girl again, what you have around these days are pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by damesilver(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Well, you didn't define for us who a bad and good girl is.

You wrote that a good girl will abort a pregnancy to avoid condemnation. But the supposedly bad one will keep it and carry it with courage because she knows she's ultimately responsible for it. Who then is the bad girl? Is it not high time we opened our eyes and refused to be deceived by the false appearance of wholesomeness.

Being cool, passive and gentle does not necessarily mean to be good. A hypocrite is worse than an evil doer. Just be yourself and strive to be exemplary.

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Mzansian(f): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
damesilver:
Well, you didn't define for us who a bad and good girl is.

You wrote that a good girl will abort a pregnancy to avoid condemnation. But the supposedly bad one will keep it and carry it with courage because she knows she's ultimately responsible for it. Who then is the bad girl? Is it not high time we opened our eyes and refused to be deceived by the false appearance of wholesomeness.

Being cool, passive and gentle does not necessarily mean to be good. A hypocrite is worse than an evil doer. Just be yourself and strive to be exemplary.

Nicely said .

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by chivic(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Why do people keep lying? Good girls get married faster than bad girls. Some even marry at the age of 21.

The fact that u know one or two good girls that are not married does not mean that there are no millions of bad girls that are not married
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mzansian:

Nicely said .
bazaba, I am in your city.

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Mzansian(f): 5:57am On Feb 22, 2018
majekdom2:
bazaba, I am in your city.

Bazaba? what were you trying to say?. Which part of the city ?

2 Likes

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mzansian:

Bazaba? what were you trying to say?. Which part of the city ?
houghton

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Freeko4: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
I saw a post about bad girls getting married faster than good girls, that is the reason we av;

1. more broken home
2. more reported case of domestic violence
3. more number of divorce cases

because only few of them goes into marriage and make adjustment to their way of life so that their marriage can work.

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Lionessza(f): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
majekdom2:
houghton

Oh , that's nice . How long have you been this side ? . Hope you are enjoying the place , as boring as it can be grin but then again it all depends on what you are into.
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#CLASSIC cheesy
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by ubunja(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
most men love bad girls coz most men are good guys.
good girls belong with badboys, badboys are so few...

1 Like

Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lionessza:

Oh , that's nice . How long have you been this side ? . Hope you are enjoying the place , as boring as it can be grin but then again it all depends on what you are into.
not enjoying .... maybe you can help me.
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Apination(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
No substance at all and The indices used are "RUBBISH" undecided
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Lionessza(f): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
majekdom2:
not enjoying .... maybe you can help me.

Maybe you should visit Sandton, Fourways , Melrose , craighall, Melrose Arch, Rose bank , midrand. I hear sunninghill has some fun places these days , haven't confirmed though.
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lionessza:

Maybe you should visit Sandton, Fourways , Melrose , craighall, Melrose Arch, Rose bank , midrand. I hear sunninghill has some fun places these days , haven't confirmed though.
follow back.siyabonga
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Lionessza(f): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
majekdom2:
follow back.siyabonga

Pleasure.
Re: Four Reasons Why Bad Girls Get Married Quicker Than Good Girls by Daricon(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=derrydinny post=65257539]I saw a post about bad girls getting married faster than good girls, I decided to write on it, the reasons include but not limited to these four

1: Preferences; Bad girls like we all know love money, they believe in money not in love, the qualities they require from a suitor is money and maybe fine face. Good girls on the other hand think about other things like relationship with God, age, divorced or not divorced, responsibility and other things. Bad girls will marry a rich man that is violent, does drug and irresponsible. Bad girls think all men are bad, you just have to find a manageable one while good girls believe they can get a perfect man.

2: Options; Bad girls are socially active, they get proposals on social media, they meet suitors in clubs, parties and other gatherings like church services. Good girls get limited proposals because they are not socially active and their response to greetings are awkward, it pushes men away when a greeting is awkwardly replied, they don't go to clubs, leave social gatherings immediately it ends and their posts on different social media platforms are not suitable enough for men to think about proposal.
you no fit see girl wey dey post confirm photos make you dey toast the one wey dey post quotes.

3: Juju; This is actually funny but a lot of girls entrap men with charms, some people even sell these charms on instagram, when bad girls are dating a rich man, they enchant him and make him love them even if he has to hate his family and friends. Good girls don't do that, they wait for God to provide them with a good husband.

4: Pregnancy; It is a known fact that girls force men to marry them with pregnancy, they will intentionally get their boyfriend to have sex with them when they know they can concieve and also not use contraceptives, some will even say that they don't give birth out of wedlock in their lineage. Good girls even abort suprise pregnancies because of stigma. They don't have the guts to tie a man down with pregnancy because they think it is shameless

To round this up, getting married is no big deal, being happy in marriage is the big deal.

as funny as it sounds
its very very true

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Improve My Accents Please / Unclad, Sexiest, Nude Beyonce Photos!! [+18] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.