Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) (64393 Views)

Portable Throws Money At People On The Road (Video) / Dino Melaye, E-money, Escoba Smith, Shina Peller Cracked Up At Funnybone Concert / Escoba Smith Buys Toyota Landcruiser 2017/2018 After Buying Pastor A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
No I don't, you care to show me?
ojkalito:
don't deceive yourself bro...do you know what an oil vessel is?
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by officialflex(f): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
He is not my friend
hmmm all this rich people u arr sharing. send me one na grin
DonPiiko:
He is not my friend
hmmm all this rich people u arr sharing. send me one na
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by holycrest(f): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2018
nor worry na only time e go take we go know how una waka
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Some people sabi talk rubbish sha

Smh
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2018
I wonder what E-money would say if he were asked to tell us how it all began. He was said to have been as poor as a church rat before he "made it".
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by millhouse: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2018
This ones na buruji kashamu men
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Dcholeric: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2018
kense88:
golddiggers deserve no respect.
grin grin
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by guccitype(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2018
All of you saying rubbish about this guys need to format your head. You don't despise what you desire. Majority of you shouting ritual boys and nonsense will even go to the back and ask for help. How will you get it? It's your poor mentality that is still keeping you from getting rich else you won't open your mouth and say nonsense. As if you don't like G wagon or what and you are here talking nonsense when men are busy making money. Continue until poverty licks ur ass

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by guccitype(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Where were you when they were nobody only for you to come out and be saying nonsense. Did he kill your mother or father to make miney or your relation? Please make use of your energy and hustle in silence when you arrive too,people will be here to also talk rubbish about you. Rich men don't talk bad about their fellow .it is only the poor that does if you understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2018
biacan:
Can't you see from afar that this guy is not pure sad...... Give me people like dangote,otedola,or the son of a senator...... such people are my taste not these dirty guys
how ar u sure der moni is clean, beside all of dem are into one biz #oil&gas. bein black doesn't mean u ar dirty
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Assassin101: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2018
lady in the fourth pic looking like; " choi, see money ooo"
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Adande3310(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2018
if you no get money ALAYE hide your face

.OWO LOSE IGBORO
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
No I don't, you care to show me?
Oil tankers are mostly owned by Agip,Shell,LNG and their likes if that guy owned a vessel he would have been recognized by the FGN...most billionaires in Naira can't even afford to own a vessel..he might be into Oil n Gas but he doesn't own a vessel
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2018
The problem with people that claim to know a lot is that there know nothing. Go and read more online about oil vessel owners in Nigeria
ojkalito:
Oil tankers are mostly owned by Agip,Shell,LNG and their likes if that guy owned a vessel he would have been recognized by the FGN...most billionaires in Naira can't even afford to own a vessel..he might be into Oil n Gas but he doesn't own a vessel

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
The problem with people that claim to know a lot is that there know nothing. Go and read more online about oil vessel owners in Nigeria
School me...mention his liner, stop being adamant and learn...Brokers n Chatterers are different from owning a vessel
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2018
MichealCephas:

Acct No : 0765055424
Name : Abisola
Access Bank
Airforce1 Pls Dash Me Something Make I Testify To All Nairalanders Say U Nor Be AssLicker
**modified**

Airforce1 I Still Dey Wait Na

Lol e don send am?
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2018
biacan:
Can't you see from afar that this guy is not pure sad...... Give me people like dangote,otedola,or the son of a senator...... such people are my taste not these dirty guys

Mumu asslicker don't go and hustle like other ladies be looking for dangote. Small time you'll start singing "Otedola with the money oo" Okpo
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Do you know what it means to be undefeated and the world boxing champ? The only blood he spills is live on tv in the boxing ring. Give him 10 years though he won't be able to complete a sentence and will wear a diaper.
You don't understand sarcasm yeah? Mayweather made his money by his sweat but still blows it ostentatiously. I'm countering the argument that people who work for their money don't spend it like this Escobar fella does.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So you truly believe that guy has money?
He has alot of creativity and his topics are interesting, stuff that I myself is into. I just wanted to see what kind of idea he would come up with at the spur of the moment. I have a list thought he might pick something off it unknowingly. Crazy I guess....
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
danthamccoy:

You don't understand sarcasm yeah? Mayweather made his money by his sweat but still blows it ostentatiously. I'm countering the argument that people who work for their money don't spend it like this Escobar fella does.
Yeah niggas spend money anyhow, a gentleman is always low key with his. Not all niggas is black either. Have you ever read Robb Report? That's how real money shows off if you have you know what I mean. Real money is exchanged in checks or briefcases, this show off crap is for money miss roads. Can you see dotcom billionaire boys doing this crap lol. Anyway more power to them if it makes them happy.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by bmaks: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wait oooooooo how we take reach this level sef....some people go just waka come dey flash money frapapa and people go start to dey hail dem...

ABEG SIR WHICH WORK YOU DEY DO

WHERE ALL DIS MONEY COME FROM....

UPON All this una frapapa I never see una name for FORBES ooooo.......

THE TRULY GENUINELY RICH NO DEY MAKE NOISE, The matter dey show by himself!!!
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by MichealCephas: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Frankicent:

Lol e don send am?
No o!
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by cpapa: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
shankara7:
Sharrap there
are u OK or stupidity runs in ur family
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by ba7man(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
If you no get money , Hide your face.
You should be hiding your face right now. grin grin grin
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by ba7man(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2018
Billyonaire:

Everything I touch must be successful, it has nothing to do with the field. And it is not miracles as religions will make you believe, it is a fact that someone who is one of the finest researchers in the world can not make careless mistakes in business and intuitively he sees the future of a deal before he puts his investment seeds.

Seek Ye First, the Kingdom of the Gods. The Universe owes me billions of earth money, and is paying up gradually, so I live on the abundance of the Universe.
What Exactly is your occupation??

Kingdom of the God's seeker isn't exactly an answer.....keep it simple.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by shankara7: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
cpapa:
are u OK or stupidity runs in ur family
Poverty stricken fhool that is only good at investigating other people's source of wealth.

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by cpapa: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
shankara7:
Poverty stricken fhool that is only good at investigating other people's source of wealth.
see this mumu
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by NERROBEATS(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pls all the girls gist can wait after my bath cause I loves hearing them each time before sex, The girls would be missing it,Then they brings up a gist like, He is sexy tall and rich thou, But not good in bed and caring! He thinks money is everything and I hate him for that but loves you cus you are the man, And I will be like,Shut up and come to me.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by NERROBEATS(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Never forget what is coming as it calls for Anticipation this time,The track title ELLA BY NERRO,Is going to brake out into the music record like a blast,But believe me guys,We are ready for it already,ELLA COMING,NERRO COMING.

1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by G8Arthur(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
About having sex rampantly, enjoying romance outside marriage, I thought it was suppose to have negative effect on some1? Pls Explain how it adds virtue .

Billyonaire:

Everything I touch must be successful, it has nothing to do with the field. And it is not miracles as religions will make you believe, it is a fact that someone who is one of the finest researchers in the world can not make careless mistakes in business and intuitively he sees the future of a deal before he puts his investment seeds.

Seek Ye First, the Kingdom of the Gods. The Universe owes me billions of earth money, and is paying up gradually, so I live on the abundance of the Universe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo's Fiance introduces her to Pastor Jerry Eze as his "Sister" / Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye / BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.