Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) (64375 Views)

Portable Throws Money At People On The Road (Video) / Dino Melaye, E-money, Escoba Smith, Shina Peller Cracked Up At Funnybone Concert / Escoba Smith Buys Toyota Landcruiser 2017/2018 After Buying Pastor A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
A man must make a living or be consumed by poverty. I have nothing against E-money, as long as his interests do not conflict with mine.
So what do you really do to make money? I know you said before oil business, is it like you own an oil block Big Bross?
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:15am On Feb 22, 2018
danthamccoy:

Mayweather didn't make his money from his sweat too, I'm sure.
Do you know what it means to be undefeated and the world boxing champ? The only blood he spills is live on tv in the boxing ring. Give him 10 years though he won't be able to complete a sentence and will wear a diaper.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Jowizazaa sprayed more money than Escobar on his birthday, follow him on snap chat and instagram, he is even bigger than E-Money and Escobar, there all respect him plus he looks younger
I've been looking for his handle.. what's his handle
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by xandy84: 1:23am On Feb 22, 2018
This is the kind of pictures people see in sane climes and think we are shit hole country. While have 2 trigger happy policemen provide security for him while he is not the governor of a state?. I had seen supper stars on the street of Hollywood without a single police with them. The same dude will come to America, UK and be ordinary citizen hailing cabs. Naija has gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 22, 2018
cpapa:
Escoba can't help any if his village boys dey know his source of wealth
what's the source
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
So what do you really do to make money? I know you said before oil business, is it like you own an oil block Big Bross?

Everything I touch must be successful, it has nothing to do with the field. And it is not miracles as religions will make you believe, it is a fact that someone who is one of the finest researchers in the world can not make careless mistakes in business and intuitively he sees the future of a deal before he puts his investment seeds.

Seek Ye First, the Kingdom of the Gods. The Universe owes me billions of earth money, and is paying up gradually, so I live on the abundance of the Universe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 22, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Remember the movie you heard the name Joey Zaza for the first time.
godfather right?
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Everything I touch must be successful, it has nothing to do with the field. And it is not miracles as religions will make you believe, it is a fact that someone who is one of the finest researchers in the world can not make careless mistakes in business and intuitively he sees the future of a deal before he puts his investment seeds.

Seek Ye First, the Kingdom of the Gods. The Universe owes me billions of earth money, and is paying up gradually, so I live on the abundance of the Universe. I belong to the 1%, Yes, I beg to brag.
so are you saying something like the law of attraction you just have checks coming in the mail from envisioning? I have a few thousand to invest give me an idea of some things you do to flip money.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Do you know what it means to be undefeated and the world boxing champ? The only blood he spills is live on tv in the boxing ring. Give him 10 years though he won't be able to complete a sentence and will wear a diaper.
shuuu...u mean say the guyman na gay?
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Share your knowledge with us, I read your post. I understand where you are coming from on an estoric level. I believe in science of mind, I have practiced it all but I am working too hard for money still.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
so are you saying something like the law of attraction you just have checks coming in the mail from envisioning? I have a few thousand to invest give me an idea of some things you do to flip money.

A few thousands should be for taking care of yourself. What business can anyone put thousands into these days. I cant wrap my head around it. I am sorry.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:34am On Feb 22, 2018
eosigwe:
shuuu...u mean say the guyman na gay?
No not gay... brain damage like most of the boxers and us football players have. When you keep knocking your head or getting knocked it gets messy in your skull. Google CTE....

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

A few thousands should be for taking care of yourself. What business can anyone put thousands into these days. I cant wrap my head around it. I am sorry.

Try condom business. Thank me later grin
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 1:47am On Feb 22, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I'm sorry for reminding how poor you are , but so much money made writting bout people . grin

Have you ever ask yourself , Why always about E-money undecided

Double your hustle man
That's if you got one.

Bless

see this wretched man dey call person broke......i laugh u .....u re the poorest of the poor.......u beta look for a job because las las na beggar u go be

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by dvkot(m): 2:07am On Feb 22, 2018
Ogbonnaya1:

this one a ritualist na we know them
you will kill a whole village to ball like these guys, wakup guys money ritual dosnt pay.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by dvkot(m): 2:12am On Feb 22, 2018
nairalanduseles:

see this wretched man dey call person broke......i laugh u .....u re the poorest of the poor.......u beta look for a job because las las na beggar u go be
be calling him broke, ur eye will clear when emoney will make him hypeman or something......
av u asked why always emoney?
u guys shuld quit bashing him, wish you best bro, ur rich won't make me rich same way ur poor won't make me poor
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 2:18am On Feb 22, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
No not gay... brain damage like most of the boxers and us football players have. When you keep knocking your head or getting knocked it gets messy in your skull. Google CTE....
The hallmark of Mayweather's Career was defence. That was why many fans termed him as boring and thinks he runs around the ring avoiding fights.. he is not a "brawler" like Tyson, Delahoya, Hollyfield, Ali etc, so he retired with very little damage. His name was "prettyboy" before "money", for that reason.

My point, he left boxing with very very minimal damage.

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by dvkot(m): 2:18am On Feb 22, 2018
ismail55:
Pls...is this part of Nigeria law?..that if you reach you must be follow around with guns and flaut around with solder and mopols...This is getting too much!
don't like that sh#t i swear, i will much rather prefer to be surrounded by my day one nigg@s with whom i started the hustle with, than some broke ass policeman who's just a parasite
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Eke40seven:

The hallmark of Mayweather's Career was defence. That was why many fans termed him as boring and thinks he runs around the ring avoiding fights.. he is not a "brawler" like Tyson, Delahoya, Hollyfield, Ali etc, so he retired with very little damage. His name was "prettyboy" before "money", for that reason.

My point, he left boxing with very very minimal damage.
I hope so only time will tell....
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Really? I am talking dollars nothing you can advise to invest 10 to 15 grand? I want to invest it, I have money to take care of myself I saved this one to flip. How did you start or did you just make millions right off? Are you like a yahoo boy?
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by dasauce(m): 2:39am On Feb 22, 2018
raphfavour:
I need something to do to get rich as these people.
If you know, please connect me.
I don't want ritual please

Oh Yes I know...quadruple your hustle...ehn that work wey you dey do. Work 24hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year for 400 thousands years...I bet You'll thank me on the 401 thousands years ma nigga!
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 2:42am On Feb 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
He owns an oil and gas vessel at Apapa port
don't deceive yourself bro...do you know what an oil vessel is?
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Witnes: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2018
xandy84:
This is the kind of pictures people see in sane climes and think we are shit hole country. While have 2 trigger happy policemen provide security for him while he is not the governor of a state?. I had seen supper stars on the street of Hollywood without a single police with them. The same dude will come to America, UK and be ordinary citizen hailing cabs. Naija has gone to the dogs
Hey, naija no dey secure anymore. Have u not b reading on how pple kidnapped, killed? Crimes, criminals are monitored in advanced countries. Don't compare shithole to tech countries
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Obason22(m): 4:03am On Feb 22, 2018
please anybody with faithful heart should help, I have this done over 4 month but no capital to start up the business. 08161255737.

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 4:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
Escoba Smith, what a nice name.

If Escoba Smith is a friend of E-Money, then E-money has revealed himself.

His route is tight.
/
Na na na...

What's in a name?

One man was called "King of Money"?

Does it mean he ruled over money?

We have seen at least three individuals called "Arab Money"...do you think they even know any Arab prince?

It is all for the show.

/
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 5:25am On Feb 22, 2018
dvkot:
be calling him broke, ur eye will clear when emoney will make him hypeman or something......
av u asked why always emoney?
u guys shuld quit bashing him, wish you best bro, ur rich won't make me rich same way ur poor won't make me poor

poor men always looking for gift.......ppl who work know that the richer u get the more ur bills start getting higher but poor ppl don't know this so they leak the ass of the so called rich....nb
no one will wanna put a liability in his pay role
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by paulsir: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Little wonder we no longer have enough policemen. If 2 or 3 policemen could be guiding some few brigands, then how many will be available for us the average men ? No wonder the statistics say 4000/policeman.
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 22, 2018
Alot of ladies are walking corpse, how do people even have the mind to say hi to this kind of people, if someone like this stops his car to ask for directions, I will keep mute and face Front while watching for any movement so I go pick race. There are alot of undocumented disappearances in the country.sometimes I ask myself, we keep hearing of how bodies missing private parts were found what about the ones that were never found and used to make soap for this kind of people?

I don't want to sound like a hater, but this kind of people scare me undecided
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Really? I am talking dollars nothing you can advise to invest 10 to 15 grand? I want to invest it, I have money to take care of myself I saved this one to flip. How did you start or did you just make millions right off? Are you like a yahoo boy?
So you truly believe that guy has money?

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Jowizazaa on IG and snapchat
eosigwe:
I've been looking for his handle.. what's his handle
Re: Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2018
There is an adage that says "shnw me your friends, and Iwill tell you who you are=

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.