Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) (16481 Views)

IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) / 3 Ipob Members Shot Dead In Owerri By Nigerian Police. / Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by Evince(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nonaira1:

Stfu with your nonsense.

Forget which Biafra? Just see your head.
Do you think they are short sighted like you not to see the backwardness and no possibility of growth EVER of that shithole you asking them to support. SMFH

And you aren't pushing that dullard anywhere. You all are going to enjoy that change you voted whether una like it or not.

Hope u read his comment very well. He meant well. Ukwa rue oge ya odaa means at the appropriate time Biafra will come
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by omnisali: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Go and sin no more.
Forget about Biafra, let's push the dullard out first and every other thing will fall into place.

Maka na ukwa ruo oge ya, o da!!!

I tot u have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by foraekeyi1: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
So why can'time you go and die first my brother?
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by LZAA: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2018
agvictor:
Federal High Court in Enugu, has granted bail to two Biafran journalist Egwuatu Chukwuka and Prince Daniel, their Codefendants Paul Nnabuife, with the Fourth accused Ebubechukwu Ogbu who was allegedly killed by the Nigeria Police, while in two Months detention at Anti-Kidnaping Unit Of The Nigeria Police Enugu State.

The three surviving Biafran activist were arrested on the 4th of November 2017 by the Awkunanaw Police, while carrying out their Media responsibilities by covering the Enugu State Local Government Election and are facing fallacious Five Count Charges, filed in Federal High Court Enugu, by the Anti-Kidnapping Unit Of The Nigeria Police Enugu.
The Five Count Charges are as follows;

That you Paul Nnabuife 'm', Prince Daniel Onyeka Egbule 'm', Chukwuka Egwuatu 'm' with one Ebubechukwu Ogbu now late and others now at large on or about the 4th day of November, 2017 within the Enugu Judicial Division did conspire amongst yourself to commit;
(I)Terrorism
(ii)Felony
(iii)Participating in a meeting and the activities of The Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB) a proscribed organisation.
(iv)Use Of Improvised Explosive Device
(V)Rendering support to The Indigenous People Of Biafra through the use of electronic and printed materials to disseminate terrorist information

The Anti-Kidnapping Squad who abducted the two Biafran journalist and two other Biafran activist with severe injuries inflicted on them, kept them incommunicado, with denial of access to their Family Members, Medical Care and Legal Counsels. They were inhumanely tortured, leaving the Fourth accused dead.

IPOB Legal Team under the Leadership Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu, relentlessly fought in the midst of Threats, Physical fight with the Security Agents, until there whereabout was unveiled, hence their arraignment in Court.
Bail Application was filed, upon which they were later granted Bail.

Recall that IPOB leader in the person of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his co-defenders court case had be adjourned for further hearing.

More on: https://www.agvictor.com/2018/02/21/breaking-news-court-grants-bail-three-biafran-activist/
some ppl bp don dy rise again
grin grin
watch them start screaming ipob are terrorists grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by LZAA: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2018
Nonaira1:

Stfu with your nonsense.

Do you think they are short sighted like you not to see the backwardness and no possibility of growth EVER of that shithole you asking them to support. SMFH

And you aren't pushing that dullard anywhere. You all are going to enjoy that change you voted whether una like it or not.
Free NwaAmaikpe nwanne
grin grin
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by dirtyhokage(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Nonaira1:

Stfu with your nonsense.

You that's long sighted....is it true that you people are jews? And if Nigeria is a shithole that means you are a shitty person cux I'm damn sure ur nationality on ur passport is Nigeria.....Mr long sighted
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by akiOYIBO: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2018
I will never forgive Nigeria and Awua-Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by Caseless: 3:06am On Feb 22, 2018
thesicilian:
As long as the Fulani herdsmen continue to roam freely, Buhari's clampdown on the Biafran agitators will continue to lack credibility.
so , every Ibo man selling drug should be criminalized because of the few among them who sell fake drugs ? Every doctor should be clamped down upon because some quacks killed people?

Why not separate herding/Fulani in general from the criminals ?

So every herdman that's of Fulani origin should be arrested or killed?

Even those you think should know and be free from the shallowness known with Nigerians , for the love of "likes" , still disappoints.
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by brownhawk: 4:04am On Feb 22, 2018
agvictor:
Federal High Court in Enugu, has granted bail to two Biafran journalist Egwuatu Chukwuka and Prince Daniel, their Codefendants Paul Nnabuife, with the Fourth accused Ebubechukwu Ogbu who was allegedly killed by the Nigeria Police, while in two Months detention at Anti-Kidnaping Unit Of The Nigeria Police Enugu State.

The three surviving Biafran activist were arrested on the 4th of November 2017 by the Awkunanaw Police, while carrying out their Media responsibilities by covering the Enugu State Local Government Election and are facing fallacious Five Count Charges, filed in Federal High Court Enugu, by the Anti-Kidnapping Unit Of The Nigeria Police Enugu.
The Five Count Charges are as follows;

That you Paul Nnabuife 'm', Prince Daniel Onyeka Egbule 'm', Chukwuka Egwuatu 'm' with one Ebubechukwu Ogbu now late and others now at large on or about the 4th day of November, 2017 within the Enugu Judicial Division did conspire amongst yourself to commit;
(I)Terrorism
(ii)Felony
(iii)Participating in a meeting and the activities of The Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB) a proscribed organisation.
(iv)Use Of Improvised Explosive Device
(V)Rendering support to The Indigenous People Of Biafra through the use of electronic and printed materials to disseminate terrorist information

The Anti-Kidnapping Squad who abducted the two Biafran journalist and two other Biafran activist with severe injuries inflicted on them, kept them incommunicado, with denial of access to their Family Members, Medical Care and Legal Counsels. They were inhumanely tortured, leaving the Fourth accused dead.

IPOB Legal Team under the Leadership Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu, relentlessly fought in the midst of Threats, Physical fight with the Security Agents, until there whereabout was unveiled, hence their arraignment in Court.
Bail Application was filed, upon which they were later granted Bail.

Recall that IPOB leader in the person of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his co-defenders court case had be adjourned for further hearing.

More on: https://www.agvictor.com/2018/02/21/breaking-news-court-grants-bail-three-biafran-activist/
they clearly haven't learnt enough lesson from prison. They even have hands to raise for the camera. OK
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Go and sin no more.
Forget about Biafra, let's push the dullard out first and every other thing will fall into place.

Maka na ukwa ruo oge ya, o da!!!

You want us IPOB to fight your fight for you. But you don't want to agitate for us IPOB.

Are you not hypocrite? Zoo citizens with fish brains are funny.

Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2018
brownhawk:
they clearly haven't learnt enough lesson from prison. They even have hands to raise for the camera. OK

Because Indingeous people of Biafra are unarmed citizens of Biafra, not Nigerians terrorists going about killing themselves with guns and bombs while being protected by president Buhari's cabals in security quarters.

IPOB is agitating for referendum for Biafra nation restoration.

Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2018
only 3 When they are granting bail to thousands of Boko Haram terrorist.
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by brownhawk: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Jolar101:

Because Indingeous people of Biafra are unarmed citizens of Biafra, not Nigerians terrorists going about killing themselves with guns and bombs while being protected by president Buhari's cabals in security quarters.

IPOB is agitating for referendum for Biafra nation restoration.
im not surprised u guys call yourself unarmed. Don't worry video coverages don't erase broken bottles, petrol bombs, or ied by themselves
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
brownhawk:
im not surprised u guys call yourself unarmed. Don't worry video coverages don't erase broken bottles, petrol bombs, or ied by themselves

Those are the lies from Nigeria government security agencies to make their targets looks evils and fooled gullible people like you.

We are agitating for REFERENDUM not war but votes.

Does it mean that you Nigerians don't understand the meaning of the REFERENDUM

Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by akiOYIBO: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
brownhawk:

Gullible man..you shall perish in ignorance
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by buharitill2023: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Look at kids that nnamdi KANU is using for his terrorism
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by brownhawk: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jolar101:

Those are the lies from Nigeria government security agencies to make their targets looks evils and fooled gullible people like you.

We are agitating for REFERENDUM not war but votes.

Does it mean that you Nigerians don't understand the meaning of the REFERENDUM
so the video coverage I watched was lying. OK keep deceiving ya self
Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by Nonaira1: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2018
dirtyhokage:

You that's long sighted....is it true that you people are jews? And if Nigeria is a shithole that means you are a shitty person cux I'm damn sure ur nationality on ur passport is Nigeria.....Mr long sighted

This would make semse if i was a niggeria. Nigga I'm biafran. My ancestors were Biafran and my future children would be biafrans. Just because that racist bastard luggard dragged my people into that shithole with una does not mean i accepted that niggeria title your racist master named una. I'm unapologetically BIAFRAN

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2018
brownhawk:
so the video coverage I watched was lying. OK keep deceiving ya self

Yes, they are all lies. By citizens of federal republic of corruption.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFIU Bans Cash Withdrawals From Govt Accounts Effective March / Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial / Nigerian Airlines Sound Alarm Over ‘Existential Threat’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.