Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun (15373 Views)

Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC / Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by konoplyanka: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
LordAdam16:

I didn't mention you for the trashing, but the motive behind Tinubu's political support in 2011, 2015, and 2019.

I recall saying the exact same things to you and I'm not entirely sure what you made of them.

-Lord

What is his motive? We all know politicians fight for their interests.

What is your motive for supporting gej? You never told me.

Tinubu built a party and formed an alliance. His motive is to have more power and influence in Nigeria as opposed to only SW under PDP. You can't crucify him for that.

You come online to Blackmail Yoruba for supporting buhari and blaming it on hatred and accusing them of betrayal. That's my grouse with you. Let's face it. Yoruba aligned with Tinubu to protect their interest which was not guaranteed under Jonathan. You ibos had it all good under gej and wants it to continue. No problem about that. But stop blackmailing others. That's point.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by LordAdam16: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Tinubu built a party and formed an alliance. His motive is to have more power and influence in Nigeria as opposed to only SW under PDP. You can't crucify him for that.

You come online to Blackmail Yoruba for supporting buhari and blaming it on hatred and accusing them of betrayal. That's my grouse with you. Let's face it. Yoruba aligned with Tinubu to protect their interest which was not guaranteed under Jonathan. You ibos had it all good under gej and wants it to continue. No problem about that. But stop blackmailing others. That's point.

I no get time to exchange words with you. I called you here to read an article by a Yoruba man who was a member of Tinubu's AC bloc that accurately showed that Tinubu support in the national scene is majorly because of his presidential ambition. Something you've consistently denied.

Read my replies to you again and you'd find answers to the questions you're asking.

-Lord
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by shallysgirl: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

The easiest way to get out of a political trouble is to dance with the masses and command a cult-like following like religions and not the best dictator can fucck with him. It is called People's Power. That is something Mandela had, Kwame had, Gaddafi had, etc, it does not matter your intention, but an upright mind will always have the support of the masses, but such heroes do not exist in Nigeria except in the days of Awolowo, Azikiwe and this smart guy in Aso Rock, the next person who commanded such attention at recent times is Nnamdi Kanu.

Tinubu needs to take advantage of this opportunity to destroy Buhari completely and become a fraud god of the West and a masquerade of modern day politics. This is a game, and no one comes out of it alive.

He needs to embrace the Igbo DNA in him, we all have the Igbo DNA, so he needs to be brave for once.

The self-destruct of APC will give me some joy grin
It is not that easy.
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by konoplyanka: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
LordAdam16:

I no get time to exchange words with you. I called you here to read an article by a Yoruba man who was a member of Tinubu's AC bloc that accurately showed that Tinubu support in the national scene is majorly because of his presidential ambition. Something you've consistently denied.

Read my replies to you again and you'd find answers to the questions you're asking.

-Lord

Quote me where I denied or argued anything with you concerning Tinubu.

I only called you out because of your hate comments against a whole tribe because of your pain.

1 Like

Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by LordAdam16: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Quote me where I denied or argued anything with you concerning Tinubu.

I only called you out because of your hate comments against a whole tribe because of your pain.

konoplyanka:

I won't argue on the trash you wrote above but I want to know your own perspective about Nigeria.

what's your reason for supporting Gej?

tribal and religious affiliation?

Personal gain?

Good governance and genuine love for the country?

grin grin grin grin grin

konoplyanka:

You indicated that when you said we voted Buhari for personal gain against a southerner. Forgetting that Buhari contested against Gej in 2011 with a Yoruba VP yet we didn't vote for him. hence, I asked you why the scenario changed in 2015 even with the same variables. That should make any intelligent analyst ask why. You lots never see any wrong in Gej even when he himself has come out to apologize which made us believe it's for personal gain that's making you cry more than the bereaved.

Yorubas are realists, we support you and dump you if you fail. Some northerners like givbitcoin and on facebook have started accusing Yoruba of betrayal for attacking Buhari. Just like you ibos, they believe people should not voice out against their demigod even when all indications point out that he has failed.

I am happy for the role we are playing in Nigeria as we are the only voice of reason and conscience of the nation hence, the name calling from the two extremist tribes. You guys can keep hating but we don't give a damn.

As I said, I'm not exchanging words with you. Since you have amnesia, it plainly shows it'd be a wasted effort.

-Lord
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by konoplyanka: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
LordAdam16:

As I said, I'm not exchanging words with you. Since you have amnesia, it plainly shows it'd be a wasted effort.

-Lord

I can't find your allegation in what you quoted.

Highlight what I'm missing.

You are not even bold enough to state your reason for supporting a failed and corrupt government. I'm done with you. I knew you were empty before engaging you. Bigotry and intelligence are mutually exclusive. Your evasive tactics is obvious and you are not smart as you think you are.

I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by LordAdam16: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

I can't find your allegation in what you quoted.

Highlight what I'm missing.

You are not even bold enough to state your reason for supporting a failed and corrupt government. I'm done with you. I knew you were empty before engaging you. Bigotry and intelligence are mutually exclusive. Your evasive tactics is obvious and you are not smart as you think you are.

I'm done with you.

Go f*cking read my past replies to you? It's a question I've answered many times, and I have no reason to answer it again when you clearly wouldn't read it.

Or do you want me to prove you are an ID*OT, and quote the exact post where I've answered that question before?

And what do you want me to highlight? Read your post. Geez! How dumb can you be? Is that the kind of post you make when you agree with something quoted?

Seriously, you are RET*RDED! It's not an insult. It's a fact.

-Lord
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by LordAdam16: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

I can see frustration written all over you.

If you can't tell me why you support a failed and corrupt govt, then go fvck yourself. Not that I don't know actually but just want you to tell me how slow you are. I can tell you are a smart dummy with your attempt at digression and evasive attempts.

Keep hating on Tinubu and relish in your fantasies of what you want to happen to him. H edoesn't know of your existence.

Now run along!

If I quote the post directed to you where I answered that question, would you agree you're an ID*OT, RET*RDED, and a TR*LL undeserving of intelligent response?

Say yes, and I'd quote it.

Like I proved your stup*dity earlier on...

ANIMAL!

-Lord
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by sshalom(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have never been left disappointed by Ms Adelakun's write ups. This one could be considered a bit 'sharp' depending on the side of the divide one sits on but the depth of the thoughts expressed are almost unquestionable.

1 Like

Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by emilyone(f): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
HomeOfMe:
In my opinion,the reason buhari is pressing asiwaju's mumu button is because he knows BAT has a lot of skeletons in his cupboard.
Exactly.
And BAT is playing along to avoid being exposed.
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by remedick: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Asiwaju should please read this piece; it's a bit insolent for a trained Yoruba man to use some language as the writer used BUT the piece is laden with truths.
This is Asiwaju's final chance to help Nigerians and the Yorubas
truth is he won't.
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by poseidon12: 1:22am On Feb 23, 2018
This analysis is right on the money. If Buhari wins re-election, Tinubu would be dealt with. That's when Tinubu would realize that he has been clever by half.
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
Dont call Nigeria here. He should help Yorubas. Next time you people will have sense. So everyone thinks Tinubu is a fool? We don't seem to know that he is in trouble and is trying to save himself.

Sorry I got nothing here
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by Bukalisman(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
I like you. You are truthful. Keep it up. [quote author=konoplyanka post=65280733]

You come online to Blackmail Yoruba for supporting buhari and blaming it on hatred and accusing them of betrayal. That's my grouse with you. Let's face it. Yoruba aligned with Tinubu to protect their interest which was not guaranteed under Jonathan. You ibos had it all good under gej and wants it to continue. No problem about that. But stop blackmailing others. That's point.[/quote]
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by Bukalisman(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
I like you. You are truthful. Keep it up.
konoplyanka:

Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:02am On Feb 26, 2018
shallysgirl:
Dont call Nigeria here. He should help Yorubas. Next time you people will have sense. So everyone thinks Tinubu is a fool? We don't seem to know that he is in trouble and is trying to save himself.

Una wey get sense where Una Don reach o?
Re: Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun by shallysgirl: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Una wey get sense where Una Don reach o?
We are all in the same place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 15 Women, Recover Armoured Personnel Carrier From Boko Haram / Governor Obiano Sacks 18 Commissioners / 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.