Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Is Guilt Impacting Your Relationships And? If So, How You Can Stop It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Guilt Impacting Your Relationships And? If So, How You Can Stop It? (274 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Guilt Impacting Your Relationships And? If So, How You Can Stop It? by Rayreezy: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-u1OvjueMC28/Wo6GPy5-KPI/AAAAAAAAANg/O3miY63ifAsXfs2XCZ9h93pEg05Ukf6BwCLcBGAs/s400/4913ea29dde5cdf15519086418a59d3f-min.jpeg[/img]

GUILT is a bounty for the addicted, yet guilt, if anything, is the common addiction. The question is, how do we cut it from our lives?

The real problem with guilt in our lives is that it causes us to act in ways that hinder our relationships.
Whether we know it's guilt or not is another thing. We either don't know how to get out of the cycle of dysfunction or we don't seem to care. The way we usually deal with relational brokenness is to minimise responsibility for our actions and blame others for theirs. This only further distances us from others, decreasing the potential present to improve our relationships, which further contributes to our burden of guilt, when we finally do either face the truth or take the hostility to heart. Do you see a cycle there?

Just about everything about life that's lived in the bad has a vicious cycle about it.

Read full article >>> https://xtreme9ja..com.ng/2018/02/is-guilt-impacting-your-relationships.html

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Giftcards At Best Rates / One Million Naira To Take Back My Cheating Girlfriend! / Name The Lie Your EX Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.