Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money (30691 Views)

Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know / The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by erek(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
the only evil I see in MONEY... is when POVERTY has eaten deep into a man to the extent he sees killing someone for money is no big deal.....POVERTY IS THE SQUARE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!!!
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by tunnamaniah(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Money
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by tunnamaniah(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
masterP042:

Money is necessary but money is not everything. Take it or leave it.
I am in total agreement with you, money is not everything likewise poverty, you may have money and still have some problems like loneliness and the likes. But personally, money is not what I am after, I just need it to get what I’m after. It is just a means to an end to me.
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
RegalLady:

Money has been demonized in some quarters. It has been talked down as being overhyped. Those who often say money is not everything are those that do not have it. Statements like, “money cannot buy happiness”, “vanity upon vanity is vanity” and other money demonizing statements keeps flying around.

If money cannot buy happiness, well, neither can poverty. If money cannot buy you sleep, neither can poverty. There is no sense in the fact that money is being talked down. Any advice that tries to downplay the relevance of money is terrible. Money is important. It is a big deal. It is only evil when anyone tries to get it illegally.

On point.
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by charming1111(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
The next time is now
Dreamwaker:
"The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago"
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by McTobe(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
pension scheme is a multiple stream of passive income mr man
yes it is but the ROI that is paid back to the contributors by the PFA is a total ripoff dear friend.
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by roqrules04(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Poverty itself is the root of evil
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by kalufelix(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yinxies:

When it comes to matters requiring an advice, almost everybody becomes a counsellor. Opinions are so cheap that everybody has one. The remarkable thing is that you don’t even need to solicit for advice; people will always give it to you without your request, free of charge.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! ... I Guess Your Opinion Must Be Priceless So What Do We Call You Now?
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by blacknp(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
visijo:
The root of evil?
The love for money.
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by fitted60(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
McTobe:
yes it is but the ROI that is paid back to the contributors by the PFA is a total ripoff dear friend.
then develop self discipline and invest direct.(t bills,gwament bonds even though i de fia anything govt for dis naija,mutual funds,money market funds(which sound like the same to me),or shares(banks,insurance,dangote) direct
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by McTobe(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
thanks for the tip, i have accessed almost all these passive sources of income i find tbills very very rewarding alongside govt bonds but something in me still prefer the usual buying and selling as more lucrative maybe the Igbo factor in me maybe not. Outside my work having a side business that i am sure is up and running even when i am in the office have been a very big relieve. Verily verily i say unto you my brother Pension is Overrated.
MIKOLOWISKA:
then develop self discipline and invest direct.(t bills,gwament bonds even though i de fia anything govt for dis naija,mutual funds,money market funds(which sound like the same to me),or shares(banks,insurance,dangote) direct
Re: 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2018
McTobe:
thanks for the tip, i have accessed almost all these passive sources of income i find tbills very very rewarding alongside govt bonds but something in me still prefer the usual buying and selling as more lucrative maybe the Igbo factor in me maybe not. Outside my work having a side business that i am sure is up and running even when i am in the office have been a very big relieve. Verily verily i say unto you my brother Pension is Overrated.
buying and selling is not passive

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.