Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,465 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Am Now A Single Father Need A Woman Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Now A Single Father Need A Woman Urgently (672 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Single Father? / Single Father In Search Of Love / Share Your Experiences Dating A Single Mother And Single Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Now A Single Father Need A Woman Urgently by dettzy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
i am left alone with my my 3 yr old daughter i need a reliable lady full of love to settle down with me for marriage a lady who is willing to love me and take care of my baby. pls call or whatsapp or call.me for more details on 07012230899
Re: Am Now A Single Father Need A Woman Urgently by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sir, I'll advise you not to use this means because that will take you down an ugly road that is ridden with aweful adventures and drama. . . You cannot just try out ladies online like a job interview, not that it wouldn't work but the chances are slim. . Love itself is a two way traffic. . . You can't get love from a lady 'full of love" if you can't give love in return. . It just can't work. Life is give and take. I understand that you feel a void in your heart due to the loss of your wife and no one will blame you if you seek a woman to fill it up but first, let God's love fill your heart, then you will be able to give it also when the wife comes . . I advise you do that offline, amidst hearing God on the matter..
Parenting is a very serious institution and not to be toiled with. . Your child needs a godly mother, else she'll grow up under a wicked and uncaring, demonic woman. WE DON'T WANT THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Am Now A Single Father Need A Woman Urgently by dettzy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
plavic:
Sir, I'll advise you not to use this means because that will take you down an ugly road that is ridden with aweful adventures and drama. . . You cannot just try out ladies online like a job interview, not that it wouldn't work but the chances are slim. . Love itself is a two way traffic. . . You can't get love from a lady 'full of love" if you can't give love in return. . It just can't work. Life is give and take. I understand that you feel a void in your heart due to the loss of your wife and no one will blame you if you seek a woman to fill it up but first, let God's love fill your heart, then you will be able to give it also when the wife comes . . I advise you do that offline, amidst hearing God on the matter..
Parenting is a very serious institution and not to be toiled with. . Your child needs a godly mother, else she'll grow up under a wicked and uncaring, demonic woman. WE DON'T WANT THAT.
tanks alot for such a beautiful advice
Re: Am Now A Single Father Need A Woman Urgently by Virus777: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Even with your much-touted longest dick, your woman still left you. undecided
Quite instructive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend In My Life / 100+ Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.