Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (66650 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
if only she had asked for an advice regarding flat.heads,she wouldn't have enter this "one chance"..i expect to hear her lamenting in a yr
zoba88:
An Igbo man tied the knot traditionally with his Oyinbo wife.At the wedding held on 17th Feb,2018,the lady was pictured giving him drink as they observed Igbo traditional marriage ritesThey also danced joyously.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/igbo-man-weds-his-oyinbo-wife.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
These thirsty nigga would do anything to get the green card.
I won't even attempt staying in the same room with this old ugly looking she goat', if her face could be this scattered, i wonder what her pussy will look like.
This marriage is gonna crash two weeks from now.
Insha Allah.
Allah doesn't support this kind of trash.
Are you alright?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by omoadeleye(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ahmed0336:
How her kneeling down wan add to our foreign reserve? undecided HML to them

maybe she go help us kneel down beg all theses animal spirit to stop eating all our money before we run out of money in this country
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
One big snake was passing today, instead of killing it, people were busy shouting "Senior Man Anything for the Boys"....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by goldedprince: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Can we stop marrying these old layers?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Jodesky(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Isn't it strange that no relation of the 'bride' appears in any of the photographs....................?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by mikebrown92: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
I won't even attempt staying in the same room with this old ugly looking she goat', if her face could be this scattered, i wonder what her pussy will look like.
Insha Allah.

Calling Allah's name to tarnish his image?

You are a failed child of the devil
evilchild!
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Caseless: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Everything na business. grin
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by OnyeOGA(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
one Aboki spotted.
wink
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Shroud: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
A white woman with ass. Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Kennitrust(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Where is she from?

Why Is the traditional marriage in igbo
And not in oyibo land?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

Allah follower... attention seeker!
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
Take a chill bro, don't be this jealous of another fellow

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by wtfcoded: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
If I vex now, dem go give me another back to back ban.
Live today n die another day. A-hole angry
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by obum83: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.o
idiot if it's to go and sleep with underage girls Allah will support it abi? So this woman is ugly ..olodo ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by kingjonsnow: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
Potential bomber jacket in the making. smh
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by lilyheaven: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
Evil child embarassed
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Baroba(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
No be Naija we dey, those of you calling this white chick ugly I dare you to post your babe, that is if you get at all..Good luck to the brother he got himself a nice looking mama.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ashley86400: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

I wanted to ask who offended you. .but then I saw your name. . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
rawpadgin:
Seems guests weren't too much. The kinda marriage i want

To the MOD who sent me to Nl exile, why did you release me. U saved me a lot of mb u know

Rats & pusee!

Dem fit ban me for supporting & being a sympathiser...dey watch. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
the woman is oldddddddddddddddddddfdddddddddd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine

here we go

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by mcolaboi(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
No wonder you name yourself evil child
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Goddyj(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
And what if He doesn't believe in your so called Allah ��
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by tiredoflife(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don't get this trend
Is the woman Igbo wey dem go do traditional marriage
Who collects dowry abi d woman na him marry d man
Pay money for him head

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Killurself: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Married igbo man at your own risk
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
What is this? Traditional na udi anya? Is she the one seeking for the man's hand in marriage? Why are they doing traditional marriage? Is this the tradition of the woman?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by kokomilala(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
How can any mortal with full brain call this woman ugly? Is it because she's white? I've always said that the second most dangerous idiot after a terrorist is an ethnic bigot. They always wield loose cannon they can unleash without notice.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

Your user ID on point.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Fadiga24(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
AntiBrutus:
She is beautiful, with a nice shape.
I see someone up there calling her old, you don't know what old is.

Some of our Naija brothers can marry a foreign grave for citizenship. But this woman here isn't anywhere close to old.

HML to them.

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by ogene144(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
u r one of d reasons,that make people to label islam as a violence religion every d prophet s.a.w loves d idol worshippers so u,cn quote dnt mind.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by abike12(f): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why is this news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) / Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.