Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (66697 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:
Good evening,how are you?
evening am good and you
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
These thirsty nigga would do anything to get the green card.
I won't even attempt staying in the same room with this old ugly looking she goat', if her face could be this scattered, i wonder what her pussy will look like.
This marriage is gonna crash two weeks from now.
Insha Allah.
Allah doesn't support this kind of trash.
And you got 8 likes and 9 shares for this trash . This goes to show the dept of degradation in morals in our society .
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ofez: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
I won't even attempt staying in the same room with this old ugly looking she goat', if her face could be this scattered, i wonder what her pussy will look like.
Insha Allah.
So far he get's wat he wants no level
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by LZAA: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
NwaAmaikpe
grin grin
evening bro
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Evablizin(f): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
bamidelee:
evening am good and you
i'm cool.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Smony: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
dis old woman, na sugar mummy things abeg. happy married life.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by degamemaster(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
May God forgive you for the hate emanating from your heart.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Kokaine(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
we as muslims, deny your identity with us, you are a stranger
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by gonkin(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

She aint that bad. Besides she's better than most of our Nigerian girls that bleeped half of Nigeria remained broke and useless desperately looking for a man to place their burden of future illnesses
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Pheo: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
omooba969:

Dem fit ban me for supporting & being a sympathiser...dey watch. grin cheesy cheesy

lmao

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by PastorLucifer: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by greenprince(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

Shut up, just shut up.
Contrary to what most of you think, white girls really like good African guys cos they believe they're more loving and caring. I'm not into white girls cos they somehow look older than their age sometimes (Adele looked 26 at 19). Not every union falls into that category. It's disgusting yes, but that doesn't mean you should class all unions in like manner. I know accomplished African guys who marry white girls they're far richer than.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by skales67(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

You think every marriage will end up like your parent's own?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by rickyrex(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Who is saying yes to who? And who's tradition are they supposed to follow. Is not the lady white... So why not her own tradition. Abia if nah Yoruba girl him wan marry him go use Igbo tradition instead of the Yoruba woman
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by paulynpen(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
I am not getting somethings clear, who is paying the bride price? Is this not supposed to be done in the woman's place? Or is the woman also paying the bride price after the residence permit? I don't know where we got it wrong
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by SpyAC(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
go ND hug a transformer magot,learn to appreciate gud, he goat
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
All for the blue or red P
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.

You are a learner!

When next you want to straff an ugly girl, use pillow to cover her head.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nice looking couple.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by osusuallstars: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
what made this woman old?? bad belle people think of your problem and learn to respect other people choice and opinion. This lady is young and beautiful in her mid 30"s

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by talk2emma: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Somebody will be in his house and know the reason another man married a white nawoo

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Femijohn198: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
just because of this green card ooo
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by chris31(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=EvilChild post=65285885]These thirsty nigga would do anything to get the green card.
Insha Allah.
Allah doesn't support this kind of trash. [/quote
Shout up man hide ur face, things niggars do for money u think say e dey easy
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by gidgiddy: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
These guys have wrecked Igbo culture. For an Igbo traditional marriage to occur, the bride must be Igbo! The man can be from anywhere.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Referendum50(f): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
Useless Allah Allah is the moon not real God
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by airminem(f): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
erico2k2:

And you got 8 likes and 9 shares for this trash . This goes to show the dept of degradation in morals in our society .

oops! he got 10likes now. hahaha zort!
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by kalufelix(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
careytommy7:
The woman looks advanced in age

Ahh! ...All That Vocabulary. Why You Wicked Like This Naa?

@topic

Some Say Na White Card Others Talk Say Na Pink.

Ndewo 4 You My Brother.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Keketu(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

They're cute,wishing them all the best.
Hello when are we going to do our welding ?
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by lozanni(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
Allah doesn't support this kin d of trash.

E pain am. You call the guy thirsty? Did you see the rich opulence of his country home? The guy is loaded with cash.
The white wife is also Ok, in looks. Stop letting that green monster get the better of you.
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nice whitey!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Amedu3: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
bad belle pipu
Re: Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos by Amedu3: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah.
bad belle pipu[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS / Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.