Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime (2583 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by Donshaga(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
So I'm going to give you a quick 5 step path to overcoming your own fear of approaching women.

It's a very simple process that anyone can use to get into a conversation with a woman, anytime and
anywhere.

Let's start with...

APPROACH STEP 1: Obey the Three Second
Rule...

When you see a woman you want to meet, you only have about 3 seconds before that voice in your head tries to talk you out of it.

If you wait too long, he gets control over you and you're paralyzed.

Don't let it get you...

The second you see a woman, you start walking over and talking to her and her friends. You might think you need more time to "think of something" to say, but
you don't.

What really happens is that your brain gets trapped in the anxiety of the moment, and fear stops you.

Just walk over. The only thing you need is faith and a good opening, and I'm about to give you both...

APPROACH STEP 2: Fix Your Body
Language...

The second you start moving toward the women, throw your chest out and your shoulders back. Lift your chin so that you're almost looking down your nose a
little.

This might feel awkward at first, but that's only because you aren't used to it.

Fix your posture, and your confidence will actually move up a notch or two as well.

This is because we link emotional states in our mind to physical states in our body.

Now you're ready to...

APPROACH STEP 3: Set a Limit...

You need to feel safe when you walk up to women. What causes most of your anxiety is the thought that you could be rejected or feel foolish around them.

By giving yourself (and them) a limit to how long you'll talk to them, you actually lower your anxiety level and
you will relax. You'll have a much better vibe.

You simply make this the first thing out of your mouth:

"I was just on my way out, but..."
or
"I was just going to meet up with my
friend, but..."

All you're doing here is giving these women a context for your approach.

They're always going to want to know the answer to the question "Why are you here talking to me?"

AND you're also telling them that you have somewhere else to go, which makes you less likely to panic when you start the conversation.

Remember - you've got a ripcord that
will allow you to safely parachute out of the approach.

This will give you some faith.

Now you need...

APPROACH STEP 4: Open the conversation...

I'm going to give you my priceless, guaranteed opening that works just about every time.

It's easy, it's painless, and you can now get rid of that "what do I say?" excuse in your head that stops
you from approaching.

Here it is...

You ready?
You sure?

Sorry, I like to tease things out sometimes... smiley

Here's what you say:

"I wanted to let you know that you have
a really nice energy about you. My name
is..."

Or " Excuse, I saw you passing by and I just had to come tell you that you've have an amazing hairstyle. I'm Chris.

It's important you state your intentions for approaching her. This will get her to be more open talking to you.

And then introduce yourself. She'll give you her name, and then you simply ask a quick a question about wherever it is, you can also raise a question with environment you're with her.

if you meet her at a university campus, ask her what brings her to campus..., whether she's a student ..

You can also tease and ask her a funny question.

But don't be to clever with this.

All you need to do is get a little laugh so that you break her tension just enough to show you're a cool dude.

Because you want to get to the next step
quickly...

APPROACH STEP 5: Close and make a gentle
exit...

Your goal is to get her invested in the interaction so that she has something to lose if she doesn't talk to you again.

If you meet her daytime street, let her know that you're in a hurry a got to meet some friends or something like that.

Then tell her to give you her contact details so you can meet with her another time.

That's it. The 5 Steps to Approaching Women.

Till next time,
Chris

2 Likes

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by EvilChild: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
A very useless post.
Just take a bottle of origin and you're good to go.
This epistle is unnecessary
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by chuks34(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Na woman I come this world come work abi OP angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by jericco1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
neophytes everywhere
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by Sugarcious(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
A very useless post. Just take a bottle of origin and you're good to go. This epistle is unnecessary
Correct man. You're on point.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by yarimo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
6) make sure you have a lot of MONEY

7) make sure you drive the latest car in town
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by imitateMe(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
What's the meaning of this?? Women should be racking their fishy brains on how to ask me out; not the other way round.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by kuuljay(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Op iam tempted to say your post is rubbish like every other person above me after carefully reading and memorising it grin grin

No need hiding

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by deewhydoski(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don't even read all the steps finish...I only read step 1 because I find it meaningless.....op girls are after a guy that have future, job or business and cash...If u have this three things they will be the one too woo u by style.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by Darkseid(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
a really nice energy about you
. My name
is..."

Like WTF!
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by chukzyfcbb: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
after saying all these, she will use her eyes to size you up and if you don't fit into her mental requirement. Away!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by juwonloo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
girls admire me, but no one to call at the end of the day

decent one email me
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by bobokeshington: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don't woo women. They woo me. So this isn't for me
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by fr3do(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Let all these posters chill

Forget wealth and status
It is the natural order of things for a man to woo a woman.

Have wealth and status with zero confidence, you will live an unfulfilled life
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by lenghtinny(m): 12:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Darkseid:
a really nice energy about you
. My name
is..."

Like WTF!
The Op must be runtown kinsman....
Nonsense without adequate ingredients angry
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by Deicide: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2018
Donshaga:

APPROACH STEP 2: Fix Your Body
Language...

The second you start moving toward the women, throw your chest out and your shoulders back. Lift your chin so that you're almost looking down your nose a
little.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by stillseth: 1:43am On Feb 23, 2018
Dont stress yourself.. just have a nice car, and a nice apartment, .. women wont be problem for you for this naija.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Approaching Women - Anytime by Opentokwowledge: 2:10am On Feb 23, 2018
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! / Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now / Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.