Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie (1816 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by levrin: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
A Nigerian woman took to Facebook to accuse her best friend of trying to "snatch" her husband and children after she accommodated her in her matrimonial home. The best friend has now replied.

Rachael Daniel said she housed Rita Abba and even tried to help her get a job but Rita turned around to try to scatter her marriage. She said she succeeded initially and she separated from her husband. However, her husband later came back begging.

Rita has now spoken. In her reply, she called Rachael a "stripper" and "prostitute" and accused her of a lot of things.

Read her reply below...

https://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-accused-trying-snatch-best-friends-husband-replies

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by EvilChild: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Immediately I heard someone tried snatching the husband of her friend i instantly took interest in that person.
Lady listen to me and listen to me carefully, you are a blessed child, you are a winner.
Go into the world and snatch every week men you come across in respective of their relationship status.
I infected my ex friend wife who accommodated me for two weeks with aids, not leaving the kids left out.
Go into the world and use your talent well.
Insha Allah
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by eezeribe(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Whatever
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by josh123(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Two ugly bitches
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by Oyebee91(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
It's time for Facebook to have judges

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by luke55720: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
But you did it na why coming now to say this no shame
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by kingphilip(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Immediately I heard someone tried snatching the husband of her friend i instantly took interest in that person.
Lady listen to me and listen to me carefully, you are a blessed child, you are a winner.
Go into the world and snatch every week men you come across in respective of their relationship status.
I infected my ex friend wife who accommodated me for two weeks with aids, not leaving the kids left out.
Insha Allah
your monicker sums it all up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by Skepticus: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
These two whores are probably gonna end up as our girls' role models
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by shinarlaura(f): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah

Na wa ooo..... I am not sure you re normal at all embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by mexxmoney: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah
As if NwaAmaikpe's madness is not enough. Who be dis one again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by SIaye: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
shinarlaura:

Na wa ooo..... I am not sure you re normal at all embarassed

Hahahahahaha

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by chynie: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Insha Allah
U are mad
Why the kids?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by thanki410(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
See the way her nose looks like opened beer bottle...
Like moi moi , cooked by an Afghanistan widow,
her breast looks as flat as an apartment in lekki,
her glasses makes more sense than that letter of application for the post of a hoe-norable in a beef company.
The bobo is not even saying nada, two middle brained half vertebrate lizards are disturbing Nigeria
Abeg , i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by obaataaokpaewu: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
What did I just read? Please, how can I "unread" this post? cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by fancy4eve(f): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
chynie:

U are mad
Why the kids?
God is watching
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by Monaco2(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Obob c grammatical errors chai English yaf die
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie by Olalan(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Show me your friend and it tell much about your person. The wife isn't legit after all. May God save guys from such women, unfortunately their number keep growing by the day.

(1) (Reply)

7 Myth And Facts About Condoms You Should Know / Women Are Not Property, They Are Humans / 10 Best Love Quotes To Impress Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.