Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? (5351 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / What Will You Do Finding This After A Long Day At Work? / Chilling In My House After A Long Day - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Millz404(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2018

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Sleekydee(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
to tired to start panicking or arguing, I will just say " pls close the door behind u when u re done" okay byeee...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
TF?? I'd fûcking run away... shocked

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by nuggarito: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Make e come be say that day I dey hungry, I no go even look ya face Oga ghost, I just jejely carry my cup go soak garri. After eating belleful I will start reacting.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Lomprico2: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
nuggarito:
Make e come be say that day I dey hungry, I no go even look ya face Oga ghost, I just jejely carry my cup go soak garri. After eating belleful I will start reacting.
Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Gofwane(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
nuggarito:
correct guy! You just took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by IdeyFindWife: 12:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Madly attack with any weapon close by and bring it down "by fire, by thunder"!

Why would it break into my house in the first place?

it's gotta go.......downnnnn!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by bouncin04(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Hmm... I don't pray for such situation... tired or not tired... It's not a gud feel wen I see a ghost in my dream.. not to say reality
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Elmojiid(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2018
i will ask for correct scores.

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by newyorks(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2018
Bt it won't ever happen lipsrsealed to me,don't know abt u
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2018
grin

I will call 991...nawa ooo...that cud be a killer or a rapist sha embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Dannieln1: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Wetin concern me concern ghost

If it doesn't look familiar

Abegi Mr ghost u Betta COME and be GOING

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by damtan(m): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2018
He had better had a gun else he's going down even with my fatigue
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by SimpleTee: 12:47am On Feb 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I will call 991...nawa ooo...that cud be a killer or a rapist sha embarassed

Does 911 ever work in Nigeria?
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 23, 2018
I may feel threatened and sh**t, sorry. smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by dingbang(m): 1:19am On Feb 23, 2018
Will shiver....
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Gebbson007(m): 1:24am On Feb 23, 2018
I will 1st sleep then react after I wake up
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by InfernoNig: 1:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Make I nor lie. My Shadow go find me self. The way I go disappear ehn. Even that thing go confuse. Thank God say i nor sabi lock door after I enter house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:24am On Feb 23, 2018
SimpleTee:

Does 911 ever work in Nigeria?
grin

WHY? Did i say i live in Ng? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by ericsimons18: 2:32am On Feb 23, 2018
I'll tiredly break the table and pick a stick from it point it at her face ,and say angrily with a mean face "bitch*** u better *uck off or i release my inner demons on you". now she'll know wen she sees my face , sayn wrong address .
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Archmed(m): 3:47am On Feb 23, 2018
I go beg am make he give me baba Ijebu 3 direct!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 23, 2018
Elmojiid:
OG grin.. See posters above me saying they'll eat, tell it to close door when its going, attack it. Leave fumbling.. If you see that thing true true the kind of speed you'll carry out of the house you will run to the extent you won't feel your legs again

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by revolt(m): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2018
dondemex:
OG grin.. See posters above me saying they'll eat, tell it to close door when its going, attack it. Leave fumbling.. If you see that thing true true the kind of speed you'll carry out of the house you will run to the extent you won't feel your legs again
e go come bad if the thing come begin chase you. I rmba its capabilities in the conjuring. Esp when it came out from the wall, running towards that girl, with the pix frame. I almost fell outta my sit. All these ones wey dey mke mouth NVR even see am for film . internet Xmen.
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by femi4: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Yahoo plus tinz
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Octano(m): 6:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Elmojiid:
Hahahahaha.. Guy u are epic. After giving you and its asks for one of ur kidney.. Like to hear ur response.... grin
Elmojiid:
Hahahahaha.. Guy u are epic. After giving you and its asks for one of ur kidney.. Like to hear ur response....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 23, 2018
She better not be sexy or else. Lamba continues

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by cassidy1996(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2018
Na to shout a very loud Jesus Christ
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Henrodah(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2018
I guess this is a clip of the movie Conjuring or the upcoming The NUN movie. Cant wait for that movie.
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by halfbloodprince(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2018
bitch not today m off to bed..there's the remote and there's some juice in the fridge night night

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Why are most people saying they’d run? Run to where? For those saying they’d shoot or fight...it might not be the best option. We are getting too superstitious.

I won’t run but I’d be careful. I’d say “horrible Halloween costume you are wearing”.It might be a relative or someone close to me playing pranks but I’d keep a safe distance with an eye for the nearest weapon. It might be a burglar.
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2018
Millz404:

I wouldn't even bother paying the ghost any attention, because most times when coming back from work after a hard days job and facing Lagos traffic I am always tired, hungry and angry angry

I will just go get my dinner and off to bed. But I will tell the Ghost to put off the lights on his way out cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This? by lordraiden(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Gebbson007:
I will 1st sleep then react after I wake up
what if you neva woke up again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? / Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? / Small Dick And One Minute Man: Guys Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.