Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

How Do You Nigerians Think Of China? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Nigerians Think Of China? (392 Views)

A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians / Kwankwaso Don Humble You. Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Tweets / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Nigerians Think Of China? by jrrwilliam: 5:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Are they colonizing Africa? I want to know about this as a Chinese
Re: How Do You Nigerians Think Of China? by dfriendlyadvice: 5:48am On Feb 23, 2018
grin Chinese man English go come clean like this if I hear
Re: How Do You Nigerians Think Of China? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2018
Everything about China is........... Chinko.
Re: How Do You Nigerians Think Of China? by Desyner: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2018
They can colonize us through the backdoor if they want to. . .
Re: How Do You Nigerians Think Of China? by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2018
jrrwilliam:
Are they colonizing Africa? I want to know about this as a Chinese

I, personally do not have a regard for the Chinese because of their shrewd ways. It's not like we the citizens are not aware of your antics but we cannot but watch helplessly as our visionless leaders sell us out to you lot.

The Chinese want to become world's super power, replacing the US and they know that to achieve this, they need allies/colonies..

In almost every major city in the world, the Chinese have China towns - a kind of cultural Jihad to penetrate. Their electronics, unlike others are not translated forcing people to learn their language. Smh.

You think I love the fact that your companies here treat Africans as sub humans? They just do not have the alternative, hence they keep coming back for your meagre pay..
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/118415-our-nigerian-staff-have-no-basis-for-protest-chinese-firm.html

Also, our countries have put this upon themselves, last year, on the road, a certain Chinese man was driving carelessly, almost hitting people but was not stopped or arrested by the road safety agency. You behave like you own the law in a foreign country. Racism has left Europe and moved to China.

The maltreatment of their African workers show what they really are. http://saharareporters.com/2011/10/18/chinese-expats-treat-nigerian-employees-punching-bags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Nigerians Think Of China? by orisa37: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Chin Chon.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Church Collapse: APC Criticises Akwa Ibom Govt For Not Releasing Report / I Wish I Can Go To Western School Like Any Other Child, Says 11-year-old Usman / Ukwa Ngwa Adopts Governor Okezie Ikpeazu As Sole Candidate For 2019 Election (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.