Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos (15416 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by geunik(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2018
lilyfaith:

You should be ignored!
you are right. He rarely make sense here
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by madenigga(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2018
If all these attricrocities being commited all over Nigeria was being done be the igbos by now the whole Nigeria would hv been up in flames, but when it comes to fulani you start hearing lamentation

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by kpaofame: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2018
If men vex now...Kasala come burst.....dem go rush start python dance or crawl... They should call their boys to order oo
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by shallysgirl: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Where is the havoc? Why do SE/SS people lie so much like this
let me tell you, every citizen is important in the se/ss as you put it.

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Deux123: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2018
The Fulanis own everything including your wives and your ancestral lands. Mazi has tried his best to free his own people, but they refused. The lawmaker can only make noise, if he mobilizes men to comb the bushes in his constituency, the Northern Army (NA) will attack the people. Enjoy your slavery, the Igbo man who hates injustice is your greatest threat.

4 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Tuprelo: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2018
I guess you don't know what self defense is or you did not read through the story before making comment.
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Deux123: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2018
kpaofame:
If men vex now...Kasala come burst.....dem go rush start python dance or crawl... They should call their boys to order oo

You cant do anything. I foresee a gruesome genocide by the Fulanis. Una never see anything! One Nigeria will kill all the foolish SS/SE people who refused to come together and free themselves. OIC has planned everything, the UN, EU and AU have been bought over by the Saudis. Dem go kill una tire nobody go hear fim. You can see the way UN and EU defend the Rohingyas and the Palestinians, but who will defend u?

4 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Deux123: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Tuprelo:
I guess you don't know what self defense is or you did not read through the story before making comment.

Self defence? Ask the Ombatshe in Nassarawa. Was it not self defence that lead to the deployment of a batallion of soldiers to Nassarawa Egon. Where is Baba Alakiyo, the medicine man that fortified the militia guys?

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by HiddenShadow: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2018
fratermathy:
It's so unfortunate that farmers can no longer fend for themselves all because of marauding herdsmen. These herdsmen rob, rape, terrorise and commit all sorts of despicable atrocities without fear.

A war is brewing by the day and Buhari sits on the drum. I only regret how Christianity has made Southerners very meek. We need to match these marauders head for head so that they'll learn a lesson or two in humility.

No we need to keep shouting One Nigeria while millions of Fulani Terrorists troop down South.

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Deux123: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2018
fratermathy:
It's so unfortunate that farmers can no longer fend for themselves all because of marauding herdsmen. These herdsmen rob, rape, terrorise and commit all sorts of despicable atrocities without fear.

A war is brewing by the day and Buhari sits on the drum. I only regret how Christianity has made Southerners very meek. We need to match these marauders head for head so that they'll learn a lesson or two in humility.

No war will breakout. Its going to be a supervised genocide. The Fulanis have been piling up arms for decades now. Where are your own arms? Did you not read that soldiers lend them guns to go and fight.

2 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by kense88: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Deux123:

Self defence? Ask the Ombatshe in Nassarawa. Was it not self defence that lead to the deployment of a batallion of soldiers to Nassarawa Egon. Where is Baba Alakiyo, the medicine man that fortified the militia guys?
If every constituency decides to defend them selves, Nigeria military will run out of personnel(of northern extract) to dispatch to the troubled zone. The only way out is to strategically kill and bury them. Fulani people no sabi wetin be dialogue
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by cutieberie1(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2018
If u need cleaning for your house in Lekki, VI and Ikoyi axis. Contact my friend on 08063397063
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Sprumbabafather: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2018
fratermathy:

The blood of innocent urhobo people killed are on your head, for attacking someone who kept the north busy and wanted to divide things so you can have peace. Don't blame Christianity, blame your greed and intolerance towards your harmless neighbours. I laughed when you said you need to match them force to force, apart from cursing Igbos while hiding behind your cheap phone, you are completely inconsequential.

RiP to the dead and apologies to hardworking urhobos worldwide.

3 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Sprumbabafather: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Deux123:

No war will breakout. Its going to be a supervised genocide. The Fulanis have been piling up arms for decades now. Where are your own arms? Did you not read that soldiers lend them guns to go and fight.

The fvool is armed enough, with enough hate of the peaceful igbos while allowing his kinsmen to be mauled to death and raped daily.

3 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by VirginFinder: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Will the pigs from the yeast also say this is part of SW reward for booting out GEJ
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by HiddenShadow: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

The fvool is armed enough, with enough hate of the peaceful igbos while allowing his kinsmen to be mauled to death and raped daily.

It is so sweet when God allow those who hate you see how foolish they are.

All anti Igbo people will definitely apologize to the Igbos during Buhari's second term.

3 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Sprumbabafather: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Deux123:
The Fulanis own everything including your wives and your ancestral lands. Mazi has tried his best to free his own people, but they refused. The lawmaker can only make noise, if he mobilizes men to comb the bushes in his constituency, the Northern Army (NA) will attack the people. Enjoy your slavery, the Igbo man who hates injustice is your greatest threat.

Deux123:

You cant do anything. I foresee a gruesome genocide by the Fulanis. Una never see anything! One Nigeria will kill all the foolish SS/SE people who refused to come together and free themselves. OIC has planned everything, the UN, EU and AU have been bought over by the Saudis. Dem go kill una tire nobody go hear fim. You can see the way UN and EU defend the Rohingyas and the Palestinians, but who will defend u?

cc fratermathy
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by HiddenShadow: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:
Will the pigs from the yeast also say this is part of SW reward for booting out GEJ

Finally you now agree that Urhobos are Biafrans.

Fratermathy, come and hear ooooooo.
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Deux123: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

They dont know what is coming. I Pity my people who could not read the hand writing on the wall. I mean no one will raise a voice if they kill an entire tribe! Ask the Yazidis in Syria. But you see the way the Rohingyas were treated by the same UN. I pity educated illiterates who will pay dearly with their childrens blood.

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by HiddenShadow: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Deux123:

They dont know what is coming. I Pity my people who could not read the hand writing on the wall. I mean no one will raise a voice if they kill an entire tribe! Ask the Yazidis in Syria. But you see the way the Rohingyas were treated by the same UN. I pity educated illiterates who will pay dearly with their childrens blood.

By the time Fratermathy becomes a refugee like Omenka, his eyes will clear.
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Sprumbabafather: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
HiddenShadow:

By the time Fratermathy becomes a refugee like Omenka, his eyes will clear.

He will be welcome as a refugee, we served omenkalives ofe egusi this morning. grin

3 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Myself2(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Buhari is a fool and a blood sucking demon
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Rasdagama: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Buhari is indeed fighting insecurity.
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by fratermathy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

The blood of innocent urhobo people killed are on your head, for attacking someone who kept the north busy and wanted to divide things so you can have peace. Don't blame Christianity, blame your greed and intolerance towards your harmless neighbours. I laughed when you said you need to match them force to force, apart from cursing Igbos while hiding behind your cheap phone, you are completely inconsequential.

RiP to the dead and apologies to hardworking urhobos worldwide.

Please remind me again how many Igbos have fought the herdsmen in Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi?

SMH.
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by COCKCROW: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is just the beginning. You will face the worst as the day goes on and that is the benefit of nigeria. Biafra is the only solution.

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by Sprumbabafather: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
fratermathy:

Please remind me again how many Igbos have fought the herdsmen in Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi?

SMH.

Awgu town pursued them on a two month bloodbath which culminated in their expulsion from the towns, and deth of many men and animals on both sides, but they ran in the end. And the army came and removed 77 men from the village and locked them at Umuahia for over a month. It took Ekweremmadu and a lot of money paid to release the men.

Your turn.

Tell us the last time Urhobos did anything apart from endure rape and death on their lands?

2 Likes

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by goodnews777: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
And the villagers are there waiting for Buhari to help them? Idiots. Christian south are a bunch of noise makers and fools. They are so disorganized and parochial. They are waiting for Buhari to tell them what to do to defend themselves. The bunch of people called Christians in southern Nigeria would have been slaves to the british for eternity if they were the once the colonial masters met. They practice cultism, shoot and kill each others but allow herdsmen to rape their women and children. Cowards die many times before their actual death.

1 Like

Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by blacknp(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Splinz:
These people should be called by their proper name: "Fulani Terrorists".

SMH.
Liar did you see their herds of cattle or you want us to believe that strangers from another part of Nigeria Numbering no more than 10 is disturbing a whole constituency in Delta State?Won't the indigines catch them and their cattle and have enough suya for months?Stupid Liar won't you go and report to the vigilantes or law enforcement instead of crying these fake crocodile tears?Bloody Liars. Accusation without proof.
Re: Evance Ivwurie Laments As Fulani Herdsmen Wreck Havoc In His Constituency Photos by blacknp(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
goodnews777:
And the villagers are there waiting for Buhari to help them? Idiots. Christian south are a bunch of noise makers and fools. They are so disorganized and parochial. They are waiting for Buhari to tell them what to do to defend themselves. The bunch of people called Christians in southern Nigeria would have been slaves to the british for eternity if they were the once the colonial masters met. They practice cultism, shoot and kill each others but allow herdsmen to rape their women and children. Cowards die many times before their actual death.
Don't mind those Liars that is my home State let them be waiting for Abuja dirty Hypocrites,go and try and build a small complex on their land without permission you would see what the youths will do to you,some so called Fulani herdsmen will show up they will be running what happened to the guns Pdp used to rig elections in Delta State?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday / Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency / Fact-Check: Did Desmond Elliot Call For Social Media Regulation As Claimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.