Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures (28116 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Grace Amah Shares Photo With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
My lookalike
Happy bornday kiss
Prove it.
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Demonicide(f): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Donopsiano:
grin grin grin like you watched Ripples, Checkmate, Cockcrow @ down, Behind the clouds etc..... Just thank your stars am in a good mood this morning cool
I watched checkmate { it was only some scene i understood then} and ripples[i go just dey watch i know understand anything wey them dey talk}, for cockcrow{ i think i have heard of it}, behind the clouds{ i know understand anything, but i still remember the soundtrack}
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Those fixed extensions spoiled what would have been a beautiful photoshoot. A beautiful lady but make up is zero.
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Assassin101: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
my ex
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ivix(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
ceeroh:
Atlanta Atlanta
She was a very good girl...
Atlanta Atlanta
She was Daddy's girl
She fire! She fire! ee eh
She was a very good girl
Atlanta, fine baby....
OMG!! I remember this film o.. grin grin
I think Desmond Elliott, Segun Arinze and Saheed Balogun were in the film. Wow..

1 Like

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
ceeroh:

Prove it.
Don't worry about that... wink

Am faceless for now kiss
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ivix:

OMG!! I remember this film o.. grin grin
I think Desmond Elliott, Segun Arinze and Saheed Balogun were in the film. Wow..

Old men just full nairaland
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Casmir14(f): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
JasonScolari:
Happy birthday to you beautiful...

Kindly use this special day to offer free pussy to those less privileged directors, producers and politicians who are begging tirelessly on your wait list.

As you do so, may you celebrate more years ahead.
Cheers!!!
Are you Ok
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Burgerlomo: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
HBD LLNP
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Casmir14:
Are you Ok
Look at the thing asking someone if he's okay... undecided
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
So did Grace latter Hama after all the hoeloshoism?
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Spetzzy7(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
ceeroh:
Atlanta Atlanta
She was a very good girl...
Atlanta Atlanta
She was Daddy's girl
She fire! She fire! ee eh
She was a very good girl
Atlanta, fine baby....

I remember the film also. Saheed balogun acted in the film also
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ojamilaraje: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.. The Richest Snake In The World Is From Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhgNgYDvY40
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Yuneehk:

I remember this movie with Desmond Elliot produced by Charles Novia. She was dating both father and son if my memory serves me correct.

Yes. The father of Desmond Elliot was Segun Arinze. cheesy
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Yuneehk(f): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Yes. The father of Desmond Elliot was Segun Arinze. cheesy

ceeroh:

Proudly single grin
Grandparents of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Lipslikecandy11(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
**in omawunmi's voice*** if u ask me nah who I go ask!!!!
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Emmaskill(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
ariyike87:
hbd to a beautiful actress.
which one she com close eyes?
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Happy birthday to you Aunty Grace Amah wishing you Long life and prosperity Happy happy happy birthday and God bless you. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ariyike87(f): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2018
She had to because she was posing for a shoot
Emmaskill:
which one she com close eyes?
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Donopsiano(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2018
yet you call me an indomie child? shame on you grin grin grin grin grin
Demonicide:
I watched checkmate { it was only some scene i understood then} and ripples[i go just dey watch i know understand anything wey them dey talk}, for cockcrow{ i think i have heard of it}, behind the clouds{ i know understand anything, but i still remember the soundtrack}
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by OgaDonald: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Femi Otedola Pictured With Gianni Infantino, FIFA President / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.