Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus (12753 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Hushpuppi Was Contracted By Atiku And PDP To Rig 2019 Election / INEC Working For The PDP – Oshiomhole / What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by tuniski: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dakad:
Honestly, I'm not surprise with this Secondus allegations. As a matter of fact if he's not sounding this way, I will begin to doubt those that alleged that Wike spent huge cash to secure him the position in the first place. That is Governor Wike style. Same Wike said he had a recording of Late Rivers State commissioner of Police on how he was strategizing with Amaechi to rig the re-run election. I'm still waiting for the recording. Anyway, he is a performing Governor that's why I like him.
That is a Smart political strategy. You preempt your opponent's every moves and checkmate them. So far Secondus and NWC are doing yeoman's job.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
tuniski:

OBJ defeated buhari, yaradua did and minority GeJ did. Stop over rating Buhari he will be trashed in 2019!

By who? Which party?

Better face the honest truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by blacknp(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I like this secondus of a guy...
I believe he still has an open file at the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission?Big Pot calling small kettle black,shameless Dog controlled by wike called seconudus why did your mother not name you firstus?
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by blacknp(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
maasoap:

INEC rigged for them for 16 years. If INEC now decides to rig for APC for equal reason 16 years, are not you supposed to applaud INEC? Lol. Now according to you, if there is no difference between APC and PDP, why is Secondus crying?
On the other hand: many isolated elections have been conducted under Buhari by INEC, no one has been able to accuse either INEC or Buhari of irregularities. We should stop heating up the polity.
Thanks for educating these hypocrites you are correct all the way even in your follow up responses,the truth is bitter and atimes it is hard for some people to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by nonut: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
maasoap:

You're too dumb to understand what happened there with my post.
No, you're the one who is dumb here.
The first statement says it all. Any other thing attached is bunch of crap just to make your post look sensible.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by tuniski: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Euouae:

By who? Which party?

Better face the honest truth!
By nigerians using the very political class that brought him out of retirement in 2015. Only apc and buharideens ask that lame question of who will that person be.
Just watch the political temperature rise against buhari as we approach august.
The earliest taste of the pudding comes in June when Ekiti goes to the polls follow by osun. Your eyes will be Cleared.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
tuniski:

By nigerians using the very political class that brought him out of retirement in 2015. Only apc and buharideens ask that lame question of who will that person be.
Just watch the political temperature rise against buhari as we approach august.
The earliest taste of the pudding comes in June when Ekiti goes to the polls follow by osun. Your eyes will be Cleared.

Keep encouraging yourself.

Face the bitter truth, Bahari rules till 2023. Its a constant
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by tuniski: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Euouae:

Keep encouraging yourself.

Face the bitter truth, Bahari rules till 2023. Its a constant
You will be shocked!
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Baawaa(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Myself2:

Your English stinks
Oloodo the teacher,"her" that replaced PDP is your headache
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by maasoap(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
nonut:

No, you're the one who is dumb here.
The first statement says it all. Any other thing attached is bunch of crap just to make your post look sensible.
Read my post again, you will understand that you're ranting over nothing.
INEC rigged for them for 16 years. If INEC now decides to rig for APC for equal reason 16 years, are not you supposed to applaud INEC? Lol.
Did I really expect anyone to praise INEC for rigging for APC for 16 years? Life is not that difficult to live now. May be my post is above your comprehending ability.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by ACE1010: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why are you na crying?? It was a norm during PDthieves 16years rule!!. Why crying wolf??. Its Do i do you business!! grin grin grin
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
UcheSecondus:
More...
chei
so pdp can be dis humble
there is a GOD indeed
see as dem be like lungu party
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Benblaq:
SO last last, ur corper girlfriend carry belle.. God is wonderful

you see her ni!?? Na Twins self she go born, I dey suspect that her big Tommy.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Benblaq(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

you see her ni!?? Na Twins self she go born, I dey suspect that her big Tommy.
Let's keep on anticipating positively
#peace

can i see her photo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. / Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode / Nuhu Abok Impeached As Plateau Speaker, Assembly Names Sanda As New Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.