Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus (12747 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Hushpuppi Was Contracted By Atiku And PDP To Rig 2019 Election / INEC Working For The PDP – Oshiomhole / What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Hector09(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Any body that think that buhari is going to lose is the biggerst fool on earth cus cum that houses and cows we cast their vote, thats why i dont bother myself cus bubu we never be like GEj

2 Likes

Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by toluxa1(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Don't Steal, the Government doesn't like competition
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Nackzy: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2018
It's Normal Wen PDP were in Power they Rigged... So this one's also will Rigg but I bet u guys one thing their reign will not pass 2023

1 Like

Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Truckpusher(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2018
We already know the dullard can do anything to impose himself on Nigerians.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2018
It is crystal clear
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by MrTim0103(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2018
Its obvious the elections are almost here. Electioneering processes gathering momentum. Obviously, the fire is burning already.
Your comment is a literal interpretation of my statement, off the point. [/quote]
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Jilo83(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2018
As ur name implies pdp will come second in presidential election.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by ozoebuka1(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2018
We Yoruba Muslims think secondus is an ipob miscreant. angry
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Alejoas(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2018
Easy to throw accusation!
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by millionboi2: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2018
I can see mazi fayose
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Benblaq(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good for them. in other news,. this GUY is about to become a FATHER
SO last last, ur corper girlfriend carry belle.. God is wonderful
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by nonut: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2018
maasoap:

INEC rigged for them for 16 years. If INEC now decides to rig for APC for equal reason 16 years, are not you supposed to applaud INEC? Lol. Now according to you, if there is no difference between APC and PDP, why is Secondus crying?
On the other hand: many isolated elections have been conducted under Buhari by INEC, no one has been able to accuse either INEC or Buhari of irregularities. We should stop heating up the polity.
Statements from ignorant and dumb folks like this are the reason why we cannot move ahead in this country.
PDP made a mess of this country for 16yrs and you want the current administration to repeat the process, to prove what?
No wonder our politicians said we're not ready.
Damn!
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by rottennaija(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

This one is still using the 16years line...lol. who is PDP and who is APC? Nawa for human beings.

Is he not saying something factual? Do you want them to be given another 16 years?
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Adroit17(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Because only hypocrite does such......
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by dlondonbadboy: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2018
rottennaija:

Is he not saying something factual? Do you want them to be given another 16 years?

Who is them?
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Ogbuevi(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2018
SECONDUS, FIRSTUS, THIRDUS, FOURTHUS, FIFTHUS, SIXTUS.... Numberful names

Please check out www.listclan.com
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by osazeeblue01: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2018
This there evil plans is still going to continue.
Failed INEC.

Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Ahmeduana(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Ratello:
I love this more like playing on the psyche of INEC to watch there back now that it is common knowledge on all Nigerians that INEC is APC and APC is INEC this is why I love the reordering stance of the Senate. Through the reordering, it will be very dangerous for INEC to rig for APC. The issue of PVC distribution must be queried too, how do you make the exercise so smooth up North and cumbersome down South? How did you explain a situation where INEC handed PVCs to Emirs whereby underage children now have access to it? Why is INEC trying to fight the reordering of election dates by the Senate? Is INEC afraid of something we don't know? Many questions begging for answers. INEC cannot hold credible elections under APC if they can't efficiently distribute PVCs equitably well across the nation. I also advise that electorates must wait after casting their votes and make sure they hear the results before leaving such polling booths and write down that results for reference sake. Defend your votes!
AND ALSO INEC MUST BAN VOTERS BRINGING MOBILE PHONES TO P PULLING CENTER, A SITUATION WHERE PARTY AGENT ARE TELLING VOTERS TO SNAP THERE VOTES TO ASCERTAIN THE PARTY THEY VOTE FOR SO THEY PAY OR GIVE THEM MONEY IS NOT GOOD.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Ahmeduana(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Ratello:
I love this more like playing on the psyche of INEC to watch there back now that it is common knowledge on all Nigerians that INEC is APC and APC is INEC this is why I love the reordering stance of the Senate. Through the reordering, it will be very dangerous for INEC to rig for APC. The issue of PVC distribution must be queried too, how do you make the exercise so smooth up North and cumbersome down South? How did you explain a situation where INEC handed PVCs to Emirs whereby underage children now have access to it? Why is INEC trying to fight the reordering of election dates by the Senate? Is INEC afraid of something we don't know? Many questions begging for answers. INEC cannot hold credible elections under APC if they can't efficiently distribute PVCs equitably well across the nation. I also advise that electorates must wait after casting their votes and make sure they hear the results before leaving such polling booths and write down that results for reference sake. Defend your votes!
AND ALSO INEC MUST BAN VOTERS BRINGING MOBILE PHONES TO P PULLING CENTER, A SITUATION WHERE PARTY AGENT ARE TELLING VOTERS TO SNAP THERE VOTES TO ASCERTAIN THE PARTY THEY VOTE FOR SO THEY can PAY OR GIVE THEM MONEY IS NOT GOOD.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Afobear: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
maasoap:

INEC rigged for them for 16 years. If INEC now decides to rig for APC for equal reason 16 years, are not you supposed to applaud INEC? Lol. Now according to you, if there is no difference between APC and PDP, why is Secondus crying?
On the other hand: many isolated elections have been conducted under Buhari by INEC, no one has been able to accuse either INEC or Buhari of irregularities. We should stop heating up the polity.
your brain is Akpurapubem
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Afobear: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
ify2001023:
i dont talk much my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested
thief ......you papa vomit you mumu
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Where is Godson Orubebe, the legendary anti-election rigging campaigner.

As a pdp memeber,this is the right time for him. To be up aand doing
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Myself2(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Baawaa:
Why PDP is crying before beating her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your English stinks
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
younq man how will you Work hard when Snakes and Monkeys are workinq Hard Swallowinq Millions Already.......
Nigerian politIcians and conspiracy theories are like 5 and 6....if pdp can't learn from there woeful campaign of 2015 they ll certainly shoot themselves in the foot again

1 Like

Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by mema900: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
kcmichael:
Secondus or thirdus why are you crying,was GEJ not the president when the so called underage were registered yet you couldn't resist it.is it now that the table has been down upside down PDP must reap what they sow.for 16yrs you couldn't develop Nigeria and you want Nigeria to turn to Dubai in 2yrs.hypocrites

Sharaaap there....seee mouth....16 years....like say 16 years produced 16 presidents

2 Likes

Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by orisa37: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Secundus is right. Pre-structure INEC on or before 2019 for Electioneering Control by the 36 States.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by Dakad: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Honestly, I'm not surprise with this Secondus allegations. As a matter of fact if he's not sounding this way, I will begin to doubt those that alleged that Wike spent huge cash to secure him the position in the first place. That is Governor Wike style. Same Wike said he had a recording of Late Rivers State commissioner of Police on how he was strategizing with Amaechi to rig the re-run election. I'm still waiting for the recording. Anyway, he is a performing Governor that's why I like him.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
nonut:

Statements from ignorant and dumb folks like this are the reason why we cannot move ahead in this country.
PDP made a mess of this country for 16yrs and you want the current administration to repeat the process, to prove what?
No wonder our politicians said we're not ready.
Damn!
You're too dumb to understand what happened there with my post.
Re: INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus by tuniski: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Euouae:
Except INEC wants to rig for Atiku

As for Buhari, he does not to rig to be in power till 2023. Not even with the calibers of people contesting against him.

2023 Ascerta!
OBJ defeated buhari, yaradua did and minority GeJ did. Stop over rating Buhari he will be trashed in 2019!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Swears-In Newly Elected Local Government Chairmen And Deputies / Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / Soldiers And Villagers Clash In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.