Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria (4125 Views)

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by ZorGBUooeh: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
Please anyone knows the reasons why illiterate call Igbos 2nd class, let's make it known.
I assume most of us are educated here at least basic education. The reason why a Nigerian will call a fellow Nigerian 2nd class is what I need to know.
Lols!I don't think you are igbo cos no igbo man is worried..We all know the region of those living the life of a 3rd class ad 2nd class citizen. smiley
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Lols!I don't think you are igbo cos no igbo man is worried..We all know the region of those living the life of a 3rd class ad 2nd class citizen. smiley
Keep living in denial. No wonder 5million alamajiris are out of school on the north. Suicide bombings all over the place in the mist of the so called 1st class . Now it is to kill your fellow humans in the name of cattle .
Who does the above apart from animals. First Class animals indeed.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Keep living in denial. No wonder 5million alamajiris are out of school on the north. Suicide bombings all over the place in the mist of the so called 1st class . Now it is to kill your fellow humans in the name of cattle .
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by ZorGBUooeh: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:

Keep kwayet..Yu are not igbo angry
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
The OSUs are now the wealthiest class of Ibo societies. As suvh they control the economic destiny of SE. Their political status remains second class citizens in their homeland and amongst their own people. The stigma is extended where the top wealth owners are politically subperior to the middle and lower class. To remove the second class stigma from Ibos and see them as peers they need firat to their homework and completely eradicate class systems in their society so the OSU can marry freeborn and can hold chieftaincy title, can be crowned Eze and Igwe and can hold land prpperty.

Do unto your OSU how you expect NIGERIA to do to you. Simple!
Keep typing trash.
I am Igbo and I have never seen an osu before?
You are a Nigerian and you live amongst Igbos, have you ever seen seen an osu before?
You see why oduduwa was flung down from heaven? Propaganda and lies?!
Tobi went to BBN with same gossip and propaganda, and he came 3rd. Too much talk and gossip.
Lies and propaganda will not kee you abeg.
Repent and be saved.
Maybe you think Ngige and Ekweremadu are osu, I don't know.
It's yorubas that will tell us about Igbo muslims and osu. We Igbos don't know or see any of them,
Yorubas have never seen an igbo muslim, never seen an osu but they carry propaganda everywhere.
Tufiakwa unu.

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
drnoel:

This is a case of using panadol for an unimportant matter. No ethnic group in Nigeria are 1st class citizens. When u travel out u will see d difference
Well,i created this thread in response of a comment made by zorgbooeh or a similar user name. I believe he has also made a comment on this same thread.
These things have to be challenged abeg.
Yorubas and the few northerners on this forum are guilty.
That was how they kept propagating Igbo muslims until they were challenged.
I practically moved around questioning igbo around if they had ever seen igbo muslims before I created a thread on it.
This rubbish has to stop. Because we are online doesn't mean we should comment rubbish or propagate lies.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
africanusvu:
Op.this post is enough insult to Igbo's.those of u who never undstand Igbo's but always runs to internet to claim Igbo's.no Nigeria have ever relegated igbomab to 2nd class.I am yet to hear it.Unu ga akwusi mkwugheria biko.how dare u post such trash.I ur father is low class mine arnt.OK.Nig knows they can't do without Igbo's also Igbo's may not be their best without Nig.Igbo's control some sectors such as economy.the trade.commerce industry.and entertainment etc.Hausa's have the pone they control like Agric etc.Yoruba's have their own.u cooking here wit such embarrassment is regrettable
ell,i created this thread in response of a comment made by zorgbooeh or a similar user name. I believe he has also made a comment on this same thread.
I practically moved around questioning igbo around if they had ever seen igbo muslims before I created a thread on it.
This rubbish has to stop. Because we are online doesn't mean we should comment rubbish or propagate lies.
Read again the title.
You are very stupid to have brought my father into this issue. Typical of an illiterate and fool like you.
Good day, Mr embarrassment.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Westbestside:
This op is funny. If you people can classify yourself as real and fake igbo, calling some of you OSU, or Wawa. Why are you now pained that you are being called second class citizens cheesy
Who made such classification if not you and your people. Tobi's brothers. Descendants of oduduwa who was flung down from heaven due to propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Reelectbuhari: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Westbestside:
Oga shatap and do as he said.
fullstop....kpom
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Reelectbuhari: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Westbestside:
Oga shatap and do as he said.
fullstop....kpom
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Westbestside: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
Who made such classification if not you and your people. Tobi's brothers. Descendants of oduduwa who was flung down from heaven due to propaganda.
Shut up fake igbo. Osu

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
ell,i created this thread in response of a comment made by zorgbooeh or a similar user name. I believe he has also made a comment on this same thread.
That was how they kept propagating Igbo muslims until they were challenged.lol
Read again the title.
You are very stupid to have brought my father into this issue. Typical of an illiterate and fool like you.

The whole notion of first or third class citizens is quite unnecessary and quite divisive, however a few happenstances propped up the silly notion.

1. They were the only ethnic group to surrender after being defeated by a federal military force made up mostly of northerners and westerners.

2. Ibo's are the weakest politically among the big 3, and have a negligible electoral influence with regard to number of votes.

3. They are the only region with 5 states while the rest of Nigerian citizens have 6.

While these are historical events and circumstances which need to be corrected so as to destroy the silly third class citizen notion, the itemized above may help in answering your questions. Cheers.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by africanusvu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
Read again the title.
.That u had an augment wit ur Hausa or Yoruba friend on superiority of tribes.doesn't mean u shld rush to internet to tell the world ur tribe is inferior. We all had such augment where we call them aboki.Yoruba and they call us whatever to win the augment. Pls u IPOBIANS shld learn how to use social media to avoid passing d wrong into biko
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by humilitypays(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cyynthialove:
@ my Christian sister shallygirl .. Do you know that most people that sing song have Igbo men as their landlords, employers.. some bribe and even ready to kill just to serve and IBO man. ?

I am so ashamed of Yoruba Muslims, maybe second class citizen has another definition to my Muslim brothers.
I wasn't surprised when Buhari said that Yorruba muslimms are intellectually lazy.
cheesy
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kernel507: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:
Do you know better than Orji Uzor Kali who declared that Igbos are '3rd rate citizens' back in 2013 when things were quite rosy for Igbos under GEJ

Do you know more than Nnamdi Kanu who paid the supreme price for trying to emancipate the Igbos from slavery in the 'zoo'

Slaves have taken over your land, and have made you tenants. They're employing your f-athers, so?

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kernel507: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
kayfra:
Igbos and inferiority complex are like bread and butter.

Inferiority complex is another name for the Yellowbars. Oba of Iw-o to Emir of Iw-o.
Chief Bleechers.

2 Likes

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
africanusvu:
.That u had an augment wit ur Hausa or Yoruba friend on superiority of tribes.doesn't mean u shld rush to internet to tell the world ur tribe is inferior. We all had such augment where we call them aboki.Yoruba and they call us whatever to win the augment. Pls u IPOBIANS shld learn how to use social media to avoid passing d wrong into biko
Pls stop quoting me..
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
QuotaSystem:

The whole notion of first or third class citizens is quite unnecessary and quite divisive, however a few happenstances propped up the silly notion.

1. They were the only ethnic group to surrender after being defeated by a federal military force made up mostly of northerners and westerners.

2. Ibo's are the weakest politically among the big 3, and have a negligible electoral influence with regard to number of votes.

3. They are the only region with 5 states while the rest of Nigerian citizens have 6.

While these are historical events and circumstances which need to be corrected so as to destroy the silly third class citizen notion, the itemized above may help in answering your questions. Cheers.
My point is a Nigerian shouldn't call a fellow Nigerian 2nd class or whatever class. We don't use class systems in Nigeria.
Whatever you have typed up there is pointless cause Human Rights in Nigeria is at zero. Benue indegnes are being killed today, does it mean they are a lower class?

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
My point is a Nigerian shouldn't call a fellow Nigerian 2nd class or whatever class. We don't use class systems in Nigeria.
Whatever you have typed up there is pointless cause Human Rights in Nigeria is at zero. Benue indegnes are being killed today, does it mean they are a lower class?

We are saying the same thing.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by africanusvu(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
Pls stop quoting me..
.look at his mouth.:stop quoting me;as if u at seun.nwokoko dika GI.get lost
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by igbobuigbo: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=66989538]

I probably give this to you

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Did you take a census of Igbos voting who live outside Igboland in Nigeria? Are you equating SE with Igbo?

What is the land mass of Igboland versus other regions? If there was good leadership hinged on equity, the 5 states would be equal to 6 in other regions, considering land mass and Igbos won't complain.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by Firgemachar: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
kernel507:

Slaves have taken over your land, and have made you tenants. They're employing your f-athers, so?

Wake up from your short siesta. Go and continue hawking your gala.
Traffic has built up.

1 Like

Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by kernel507: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

Wake up from your short siesta. Go and continue hawking your gala. Traffic has built up.

Indeed there's dignity in labour, stay glue to owoda career.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
africanusvu:
.look at his mouth.:stop quoting me;as if u at seun.nwokoko dika GI.get lost
buhari/apc sympathiser.
Re: Response For Those Calling Igbos 2nd Class Citizens Of Nigeria by shallysgirl: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firgemachar:

Wake up from your short siesta. Go and continue hawking your gala.
Traffic has built up.
At least better than smoking weed and doing owomi da?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Kaduna State Deputy Governor-elect Inaugurates Herself / Lady Cries Out As 30 Minutes Downpour Swallowed Vehicles In Asaba (Photos) / South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.