Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (26260 Views)

Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) / Sanwo-olu Filmed Eating Ice Cream In Mall And Conversing With Citizens(video) / C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by IkwerreSon: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Governor Wike of Rivers State has urged the Ikwerre People not to be intimidated saying there can be no political position without the ikwerre people playing prominent roles.

He said: Let nobody intimidate you, we are not second class citizens and we will not be second class citizens.

If anybody ask you, where are you from, say I am an “Ikwerre Man”. Some people think we are not important, we are important, we are very very important,

If they like it or they don’t like it, the politics of Nigeria and Rivers State we are very very important.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0COoQtWtHs&feature=share

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Rekhina(f): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
A lot is happening in rivers.
Is a shame Lagos open defaecation commentors below me don't know wat is happening in rivers ,how some tribe are going against ikwerre and their stupid pride!

Area4Area Immhotep u all are kids ,I blame myself 4 coming in this useless forum ,

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Commentor: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
grin

We know who he's referring to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
IkwerreSon:
Governor Wike of Rivers State has urged the Ikwerre People not to be intimidated saying there can be no political position without the ikwerre people playing prominent roles.

He said: Let nobody intimidate you, we are not second class citizens and we will not be second class citizens.

If anybody ask you, where are you from, say I am an “Ikwerre Man”. Some people think we are not important, we are important, we are very very important,

If they like it or they don’t like it, the politics of Nigeria and Rivers State we are very very important.

Watch Video:

We continue to thank Gov Wike for rejecting sai babarism in all its forms grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Commentor: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wike is positioning for war.

I suspect it is a war within his party.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Area4Area: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
IkwerreSon:

Watch Video:

Hmmm, he's actually telling some group of people who would want to do attaché by fire by force to the Ikwerres but would they listen?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by JonDon12: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
What he means to say is we are not Ibos. Shame that instead of supporting an ethnic group that is being clearly marginalised, he is helping to ostracise them. Ikwerre people better be careful. The day will come when you will NdiIgbo and you will be forced to eat your words.

The truth is Nobody is forcing anyone to be Igbo. When all these groups start crying that they are not Igbo, it is because their own members are claiming Ibo ,not the Ibo claiming them. So they are to discourage their own members by saying "We are not Ibo." Being Igbo or any ethnicity is a state of mind. You can exile yourself if you want. Nobody is trying to force you.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Politics of tribalism has finished us in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by obidark: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
especialy those ipob moroons....

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by obidark: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
lets be proud of each other,no matter which tribe,no matter how many people....

if you are only 20 people in a tribe,still be proud of yourselfs....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by obidark: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Commentor:
grin

We know who he's referring to.

ofcourse....he dont have to name them....we know who he meant....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Area4Area: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hope those "Ikwerres are Igbos" heard the message well, same Wike they'd always praise is now telling his people to emphasize on their Ikwerreness and nothing more.

Ikwerre people are not 2nd class people so they already know the 2nd class people in Nigeria, I didn't mention anybody please, just saying what I heard in the video

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Area4Area:
Hope those "Ikwerres are Igbos" heard the message well, same Wike they'd always praise is now telling his people to emphasize on their Ikwerreness and nothing more.
Others can emphasize on their Enugu-ness or Anambra-ness . . . . .all na Igbo grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:

Others can emphasize on their Enugu-ness or Anambra-ness . . . . .all na Igbo grin grin

Remove Anambra from this your rubbish and use your Enugu as a parameter for such nonsense.

Anambra no send anybody.....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Remove Anambra from this your rubbish and use your Enugu as a parameter for such nonsense.

Bros what is your acrimony with Igbo people sef? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Area4Area: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:

An Enugu or Anambra man would always tell you he's Igbo, it is after further questioning that he'd now tell you his state and community.
Wike here is emphasizing on Ikwerre and deemphasizing on Igbo

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:
Bros what is your acrimony with Igbo people sef? grin grin
My Message is clear..

Use your state Enugu for such nonsense comparison.

Remove Anambra from there....we don't give damn or send anybody..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by dukeprince50: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
we Rivers will continue to reject u (name withheld).
Thank God Ikwerre and wike has stylishly denied u,
Rivers is Rivers, we are Nigerians until we decide to break out which we are not thinking of yet, one thing we know is that we are not from isreal.
Nobody should quote me, I didn't mention any body o, I may be ur elder brothers mate

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
This man completely ruined PDP gabadaya

7 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Area4Area:
An Enugu or Anambra man would always tell you he's Igbo, it is after further questioning that he'd now tell you his state and community.
Wike here is emphasizing on Ikwerre and deemphasizing on Igbo
But Ikwerre = Igbo grin
Just like Owerri = Igbo grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

My Message is clear..

But the old Anambra state included the new Enugu state grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

My Message is clear..

You are no more Edo ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Area4Area: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:

But Ikwerre = Igbo grin
Just like Owerri = Igbo grin
......but Wike was seen and heard telling his people to emphasize on their Ikwerreness, I know he was trying to be politically correct and that's why he didn't call names.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

You are no more Edo ?
The confusion is strong with Osagyefo98 grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Area4Area:
......but Wike was seen and heard telling his people to emphasize on their Ikwerreness, I know he was trying to be politically correct and that's why he didn't call names.
Yes he did not call out the sai babarians grin grin
And we all know that Ikwerre is Igbo and Igbo is Ikwerre grin

9 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
mrvitalis:
You are no more Edo ?

My message is clear.
Anambra doesn't know anything Ikwerre.
Why should I worry about something that doesn't concern us..

Abeg we are far from those guys..

Na una the matter go tire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:

But the old Anambra state included the new Enugu state grin grin grin

We have left......The merger has ended...................Harry Porter is a movie.. so nothing like rewinding the hands of clock back.

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

We have left......The merger has ended...................Harry Porter is a movie.. so nothing like rewinding the hands of clock back.
Ok.
Igbo amaka.
Ikwerre amaka. grin

13 Likes

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by obidark: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

this is how they are....always claimin something that is not true....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) by obidark: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
immhotep:

everybody is denying you from every corner....

dont you people have shame atall....!!??

18 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period? / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos / Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.